How to solve "Memory out Error" or "Memory allocation Error" in MATLAB?? I am using, MATLAB 7.9.0(R2009b(64-bit

chittaranjan pradhan

Mar 13, 2013, 4:14:07 AM3/13/13
When I am running my MATLAB-Simulink Model,after sometimes it indicates that "Memory out Error" or "Memory allocation Error". How can I overcome these problems and run my model properly...

Nasser M. Abbasi

Mar 13, 2013, 5:48:15 AM3/13/13
I think when you get "Memory out Error" then it most likely means
you need to acquire more memory for your computer. One way to
remedy this is to buy more memory and install it in your computer.

This assumes you have already examined your model and made
sure you have implemented it in the most efficient manner.

--Nasser

chittaranjan pradhan

May 10, 2013, 3:01:09 AM5/10/13
Thank you, Mr. Nasser

I am using 64-bit, MATLAB 2009a version and the memory of the RAM is 16-GB.
When I am running my model, it is going to stop after some time and message comes that "Memory allocation Error". Please, help me How to solve this problem and model will work properly. I have deleted most of the scopes.

Chittranjan