Tables don't work when compiled

Simon T

Jul 13, 2008, 8:29:02 PM7/13/08
With MATLAB 2008a and Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edition,
I'm attempting to compile a GUIDE figure with a uitable in it.
>> mcc -m table_test % where table test only has a table in it

When I run my application, table_test.exe, I get a bunch of
errors because of the table in the figure.

com.mathworks.jmi.MatlabException: Error using ==> struct2handle
Undefined function or method 'arrayviewfunc' for input
arguments of type 'hg.uitable'.
at
com.mathworks.jmi.NativeMatlab.SendMatlabMessage(Native
Method) ....

Is there anything I can modify? Do I have to wait for
MathWorks to make a fix? Am I the only person compiling
GUIDE figures with the new tables?...

Thanks

Simon T

Jul 16, 2008, 12:06:02 AM7/16/08