AWT-EventQueue-0

Daniel Mark

Sep 17, 2008, 12:27:02 PM9/17/08
Hello all,

MATLAB 7.0.4 + Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition.

I converted my M code to standalone version.

When I run my standalone application, the Matlab reports the following error messages:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
at sun.awt.Win32GraphicsEnvironment.displayChanged(Unknown Source)
at sun.awt.windows.WToolkit$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

It doesn't happen every time.

Thank you
-Daniel