wierd error messages!

Stephan Frantisek

Sep 24, 2003, 11:27:26 AM9/24/03
Running MATLAB 6.5 on AMD1.8 with 256M RAM and WIN2K.

I have an image capture program that works fine on other machines but
on mine I get:

Not enough memory to edit file
unable to create new native thread
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
at java.lang.Thread.start(Native Method)
at java.lang.ref.Finalizer$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ref.Finalizer.forkSecondaryFinalizer(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ref.Finalizer.runFinalization(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.runFinalization0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Runtime.runFinalization(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.runFinalization(Unknown Source)
at
com.mathworks.ide.editor.IDEEditor.myOpenDocument(IDEEditor.java:298)
at com.mathworks.ide.editor.IDEEditor.access$0(IDEEditor.java:272)
at
com.mathworks.ide.editor.IDEEditor$EditorOpenEvent.dispatchAction(IDEE
ditor.java:391)
at
com.mathworks.ide.editor.IDEEditor$SynchronousEvent.dispatch(IDEEditor
.java:355)
at
com.mathworks.util.QueueEvent$QueueTarget.processEvent(QueueEvent.java
:100)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)

When I open files from the launcher or after I try run a program!

ANY ideas would be really helpful!!
THANKS

Stephan Frantisek

Sep 24, 2003, 11:28:01 AM9/24/03