java matlab error: Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException

goerge

Jan 24, 2011, 10:17:03 AM1/24/11
Hello Im using matlab 2010 and 2007 with windows 7 and i have install the new java.
Matlab array editor doesnt work right even though i can see the values of an array in the workspace when i try to edit them in the variable editor i cant see the values and i get an error:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.mathworks.mlwidgets.array.ValueTableModel.setValuesAt(ValueTableModel.java:195)
at com.mathworks.mlwidgets.array.ValueTableModel.setValueAt(ValueTableModel.java:190)
at com.mathworks.widgets.spreadsheet.ResizingTableModelWrapper.setValueAt(ResizingTableModelWrapper.java:192)
at javax.swing.JTable.setValueAt(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JTable.editingStopped(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractCellEditor.fireEditingStopped(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultCellEditor$EditorDelegate.stopCellEditing(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultCellEditor.stopCellEditing(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableUI$Handler.mousePressed(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(Unknown Source)
at com.mathworks.mwswing.MJTable.processMouseEvent(MJTable.java:800)

I would appreciate any help thank you

Nasser M. Abbasi

Jan 24, 2011, 10:51:09 AM1/24/11
On 1/24/2011 7:17 AM, goerge wrote:
> Hello Im using matlab 2010 and 2007 with windows 7 and i have install the new java.
> Matlab array editor doesnt work right even though i can see the values of an array in the workspace when
> i try to edit them in the variable editor i cant see the values and i get an error:
>
> Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
> at com.mathworks.mlwidgets.array.ValueTableModel.setValuesAt(ValueTableModel.java:195)
> at com.mathworks.mlwidgets.array.ValueTableModel.setValueAt(ValueTableModel.java:190)
> at com.mathworks.widgets.spreadsheet.ResizingTableModelWrapper.setValueAt(ResizingTableModelWrapper.java:192)

I also see lots of Java errors all the time using GUIDE. We better get used to these
lovely Java errors when using Matlab from now on.

--Nasser

msmka...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2012, 9:50:53 AM9/24/12
to goerge
hai
i have seen your post regarding Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException- in 2011
Now I got "Exception in thread "Thread-11" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/jidesoft/grid/Property" while i'm running the matlab program
what to do
please help me regarding this error rectification
--karthik