BigInteger

1 view

kate

Nov 1, 2005, 12:44:56 PM11/1/05
Hi

I am trying to fetch numeric data from an oracle database and I am
getting the following exception

??? Java exception occurred:
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "524853,"

at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)

at java.math.BigInteger.<init>(Unknown Source)

at java.math.BigInteger.<init>(Unknown Source)

at java.math.BigDecimal.<init>(Unknown Source)

at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcResultSet.getBigDecimal(Unknown Source)

at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcResultSet.getObject(Unknown Source)

at
com.mathworks.toolbox.database.fetchTheData.dataFetch(fetchTheData.jav
a:604)
.

Error in ==> cursor.fetch at 109
dataFetched =
dataFetch(fet,resultSetMetaData,p.NullStringRead,p.NullNumberRead);

Any ideas what might be wrong?

I would like to thank you in advance

Kate