Google Groups không còn hỗ trợ đăng ký sử dụng hoặc đăng nội dung mới trên Usenet. Bạn vẫn có thể xem nội dung cũ.

Re: voice recognition, matlab coding

323 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc
Bài viết đã bị xóa

satya cheah

chưa đọc,
23:35:28 14 thg 6, 200614/6/06
đến
hie guys ... i'm satya cheah from malaysia n doin my final year in
this same project .. so i hope we can share n hope i'm not 2 late ..
can we help each other plz???

Fauzi

chưa đọc,
23:47:48 24 thg 7, 200624/7/06
đến
Hello MR Amin,

im a student from malaysia and i will like to do the same project for
my final year project which is speech recognation using matlab. The
problem is, im not use to matlab by mean im not that good to use the
matlab. but i want to learn about it because my lecturer said that
speech recognation can be done with matlab and i see in this forum
that my lecturer thought is absolutely correct. for my project, this
speech recognation is the main in the project.so can u help me with
my problem?if u do, i will like to learn about how to do the
programing in the matlab (the speech recognation program).

thank you

Fauzi

chưa đọc,
00:04:01 25 thg 7, 200625/7/06
đến
Im, sorry...my exact email is fauzi...@yahoo.com.my

Scott Seidman

chưa đọc,
08:27:44 25 thg 7, 200625/7/06
đến
Fauzi <fauzi...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:ef150f9.17
@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP:

Which computing platform or programming language would you be more
comfortable doing speech recognition in?? If the answer is "none of them",
you don't have a matlab problem.

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply

Eve Blackwood

chưa đọc,
16:33:17 25 thg 7, 200625/7/06
đến
Hi,

Just read that you have completed the coding in Matlab for the voice
recognition program. I have been working at this for months now and
just not fully getting the hang of it. I am a final year student,
Electrical major. Please, if you could email the code it will be of
great help as my project is in two part, the matlab coding is just
the first part. Anybody else have any idea please email me.

Thanks a lot.

Fauzi

chưa đọc,
11:36:40 27 thg 7, 200627/7/06
đến
Which computing platform or programming language would you be more
comfortable doing speech recognition in?? If the answer is "none
of them",
you don't have a matlab problem.

thanks 4 u help,scott....actually i dont know how to do the speech
recognition in matlab...before this,i had try to do the speech
recognition(SR) in matlab...i try to record and save my voice in
matlab using waverecord and waveread function...after that, i dont
know what to do next...do u have anything to tell me what i should do
next?

pradeep thorat

chưa đọc,
06:39:52 4 thg 8, 20064/8/06
đến
hi I am a final year student of electronics.I also needed the codes
of the voice recognition in matlab.If you will get that please send
me also

mugheesmemon

chưa đọc,
04:20:44 7 thg 8, 20067/8/06
đến
hello
my name is mughees

i m a final year student of ELECTRONICS
& im also interested to do a final year project in VOICE
RECOGNITION. COULD U SHARE INFORMATION WITH ME..........

Vinita Agarwal

chưa đọc,
09:48:06 16 thg 8, 200616/8/06
đến
M.Amin Anjum wrote:

> I Have prepared Matlab code for voice recognation. if any body
> wants
> mail to me I will forword code

hi i an doing MSC in computer scince and doing a project in voice
recognition.
if u have the code please forward the code to me.

Nakarin N

chưa đọc,
06:17:51 20 thg 8, 200620/8/06
đến

Hi, I am now studying in MATLAB programming subject.
Could you share Matlab code for voice recognization for my study ?
Thanks in advance.

Nakarin N

chưa đọc,
06:20:40 20 thg 8, 200620/8/06
đến

Vladimir Milicev

chưa đọc,
04:13:02 4 thg 9, 20064/9/06
đến
I am doing a project about voice recognition in Matlab. I would be very grateful if you sent me an example of such code.

shenghong

chưa đọc,
03:17:15 6 thg 9, 20066/9/06
đến
hi, i am from malaysia. i am now working on voice recognition as my final year project. if u can send me the code for voice recognition, it will be a great help for me. thank u very much.

albert

chưa đọc,
11:31:50 5 thg 10, 20065/10/06
đến
M.Amin Anjum wrote:

> I Have prepared Matlab code for voice recognation. if any body
> wants
> mail to me I will forword code

can you forward the code to me...please...thank you very much

hsan

chưa đọc,
07:53:23 1 thg 11, 20061/11/06
đến

hello i also doing this project .isn't using similink to do it? can u
share me the code as a reference? actually i need to use ALTARA DSP
builder to convert the code to VHDL and go to my FPGA board

Ankit Mehta

chưa đọc,
17:52:36 2 thg 11, 20062/11/06
đến
madhuri singh wrote:

> Nguyen Viet Dzung wrote:
>>

>> Dear all
>>
>> I am a Master student at AIT (Thailand), my thesis project is
>> speech
>> recognition also. Firstly, I have to implement this project in
>> Matlab
>> by two ways: deterministic method and another is using HMM. I
> have
>> just finished deterministic method in Matlab, now I programming
> for
>> HMM. After that I implement two method above in TI Kit C6711.
>>
>> I hope that we can change information with each other to finish
> our
>> project.
>>
>> best regard,
>
> hi
> Nguyen Viet Dzung
> I am student from India.I need ur deterministic method program
> using
> MATLAB. Please mail it to me.I will be thankfull if u do so
>
> Take care
> Hi Madhuri I am student of 7th sem. B.E. E.C. and my final year
project is speech recognition system using matlab. Please forward me
the codes of speech recognition system if U find them & it is URGENT
as my ultimate aim is to make hardware i.e. real time application
system.

Ankit Mehta

chưa đọc,
17:59:50 2 thg 11, 20062/11/06
đến
M.Amin Anjum wrote:

> I Have prepared Matlab code for voice recognation. if any body
> wants
> mail to me I will forword code

i am studying in 7th Semester B.E. E.C. and i have last sem project
voice recognition system.
i want source code of voice recognition in matlab.
plz send me as soon as possible.
i am waiting for ur mail.

Ankit Mehta

chưa đọc,
18:06:35 2 thg 11, 20062/11/06
đến

i am doing 7th sem B.E. E.C. and i have last sem project speech

mohammed alaagha

chưa đọc,
17:32:48 7 thg 11, 20067/11/06
đến

Munish

chưa đọc,
13:29:29 11 thg 11, 200611/11/06
đến
M.Amin Anjum wrote:

> I Have prepared Matlab code for voice recognation. if any body
> wants
> mail to me I will forword code

hello mr.M.Amin Anjum i am currently working on matlab for speech
recognition. I would be higly greatful if u share the code with me.
thx

Amy Chacko

chưa đọc,
06:10:09 23 thg 12, 200623/12/06
đến
Pls send me the code.
Thank you.

manju

chưa đọc,
05:17:23 30 thg 12, 200630/12/06
đến
plz send the voice recognition code in matlab.
I need that onat one. It is very urgent for me. Plz

Ken Davis

chưa đọc,
06:39:27 30 thg 12, 200630/12/06
đến
"manju" <pkma...@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message

You must be new here. Welcome to this newsgroup. We're generally happy to
help you when/if you get stuck but most of us shy away from doing someone
else's work for them. Good luck in your studies.

bayu kristanti

chưa đọc,
04:17:03 3 thg 1, 20073/1/07
đến
> You must be new here. Welcome to this newsgroup. We're generally
> happy to
> help you when/if you get stuck but most of us shy away from doing
> someone
> else's work for them. Good luck in your studies.

My Name is Bayu Kristanti, last year student at BiNus Univercity
Indonesia at Mathematic and Computer Scient major.

I took PSOLA method as my final script. But I must made the program
use Delphi and Matlab. Acording program that I found at google, I
have several question. Hope I will get some assistence.

I read article at
<http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~elec301/Projects01/image_filt/matlab.html>

And I found this code
function f = highpassfilter(sze, cutoff, n)

if cutoff < 0 | cutoff > 0.5
error('cutoff frequency must be between 0 and 0.5');
end

I think that code is to detect frequency and amplitudo from my sound
file. But I confused... and don;t get it what does it means

My program is like this

1. I have 2 wav file. One is original and 1 is dubbed version. I
choose
file that I want to detect at delphi.

2. I want to check each voice frequency and amplitudo to count PSOLA
formula with matlab.

3. transfer the frequency and amplitudo result into delphi

Can I have the code for it? I'm blind with matlab

If my file name id original.wav and dubbed.wav
what should I write in matlab to get their frequency and amplitudo?

And can I transfer file name from delphi to matlab? Since I have two
file and user who browse and choose which file they want to count
first

My deadline is 30 january 2007 and I'm not made any program yet. I
already made the calculation manually. But I confused how to detect
frequency and amplitudo from my sound file

Your help will really help me. I'm waiting for your respond.

Bayu Kristanti

manju

chưa đọc,
01:48:57 6 thg 1, 20076/1/07
đến

I am Manju. I want the Matlab code for voice recognition. Plz mail me

shreeji

chưa đọc,
01:55:45 12 thg 1, 200712/1/07
đến
dear all,
I am doing my PG (ME(IT)),this is my project session. i selected
speech recognition using HMM.So please giude me for this project. How
to proceed further? plz guide me.
so, that i can exchange the information with you.

regards shreeji

bayu kristanti

chưa đọc,
04:27:49 12 thg 1, 200712/1/07
đến
Is there no body answer our question? My deadline is at 25 January,
and I still don;t get how to code Fourier transform in matlab for
voice synchronization

I already try to mailed some ppl who responds here. But no one reply.
T___T

Plssss heeeelp

John D'Errico

chưa đọc,
05:40:43 12 thg 1, 200712/1/07
đến

Direct e-mails to individuals, pleading for help
to do your homework tend NOT to be appreciated.
This would be no different from spam.

As for your pleas on this forum, I'm sorry, but
the purpose of this newsgroup is not to do your
homework for you. Its not even our problem that
your deadline is approaching. I'd suggest that you
learn to manage your time better in the future.

I would hope that your instructor has given you
adequate resources to solve your problems. If not,
then your desperate pleas are misdirected.

John

--
The best material model of a cat is another, or preferably the same, cat.
A. Rosenblueth, Philosophy of Science, 1945

Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.
Anonymous

Ken Davis

chưa đọc,
06:15:51 12 thg 1, 200712/1/07
đến
"bayu kristanti" <ba...@REMOVETHISbinuscenter.com> wrote in message
> [...]

I have looked at your two postings. In your first posting, you say"

And I found this code
function f = highpassfilter(sze, cutoff, n)

if cutoff < 0 | cutoff > 0.5
error('cutoff frequency must be between 0 and 0.5');
end

I think that code is to detect frequency and amplitudo from my sound

file. But I confused... and don;t get it what does it means".

The article at that URL is MATLAB code for 2-D filtering for image
processing... and you can't understand what it means. This tells us: a) you
can't read MATLAB, and/or b) you don't know what your topic really is. These
impressions are supported by other elements of your posting. Now, most of us
have day jobs and we don't have the time to stop what we are doing and teach
you a semester's worth of stuff. That's why you are not getting replies. On
the other hand, if you dig in and learn a little matlab and start doing your
project, many of us are glad to try and help if you get stuck.

BTW, I tried to reply to your email (and say pretty much what John said),
but it bounced.

bayu kristanti

chưa đọc,
06:30:23 12 thg 1, 200712/1/07
đến
Thx for reply. ^^

I'm sorry if that break the rules. If you read my previous msg,
Transformations Forier just a little part of my final project. I'm
stuck in this area. I already finish the other part (Delphi coding to
count PSOLA method). I need voice recognition to make data input for
my Delphi program. We never learn matlab at college. I learn it by
read help or matlab tutorial in many site. And I still confused how
to use it.

I don't ask people to do my home work. Esp this is final project not
home work.

I send email for people who already agree that if I send them email
they will forward his code ( M.Amin Anjum ) . Maybe he busy so he
don't send me that code.

My lecture doesn't give me any clue. He only ask me to googling. And
I already try it for two month for study. maybe I'm to stupid in
matlab. That's why I still cant understand how to make voice
recognition in matlab.

If I able to get this, I can combine it with my delphi program (PSOLA
method) and finish my project. But if I failed, I will make the input
manual. Without do any voice recognition. And I already finish with
this program. But I hope I still can get code for voice recognition.

Thx for answering me. I really appreciate that. Sorry maybe it is
because I'm too panic because my lecture doest want to help me at
all.

Bayu

John D'Errico

chưa đọc,
07:43:55 12 thg 1, 200712/1/07
đến
bayu kristanti wrote:

> Thx for reply. ^^
>
> I'm sorry if that break the rules. If you read my previous msg,
> Transformations Forier just a little part of my final project. I'm
> stuck in this area. I already finish the other part (Delphi coding
> count PSOLA method). I need voice recognition to make data input
> for
> my Delphi program. We never learn matlab at college. I learn it by
> read help or matlab tutorial in many site. And I still confused how
> to use it.
>
> I don't ask people to do my home work. Esp this is final project
> not
> home work.

Final projects are still your responsibility.
Most people here tend to have their own
jobs to attend to.

As far as learning matlab, we all did it
ourselves. Its not that hard to do, if you
apply yourself. And the best way to do so
is with a problem to solve.

If you can finish your project without voice
recognition, then you don't really need it
anyway, do you? So all of this is just so
you can impress your instructor, get a
better grade? I'm sorry, but it seems to
me that learning to get your work done in
a timely fashion is an important part of
what you will need for the future. This is
part of your schooling. Rather than spending
so much of your time pleading for help, use
that time to learn matlab and solve your own
problems.

John

Joseph

chưa đọc,
11:19:39 12 thg 1, 200712/1/07
đến
Wow, what an awesome set of points. The fact that we have a masters
student up here begging for help scares the bejeevus out of me!
Honestly, if you're looking to copy someone's work why don't you just
buy off the shelf software and claim it's your onw? You would
probably have as much luck convincing your professor you developed
it...

John D'Errico

chưa đọc,
12:33:50 15 thg 1, 200715/1/07
đến

There are students at any level who are
simply too lazy to bother doing their own
work. They can't be bothered with learning
to use a tool if they can find someone to
spoon feed them. High school or Phd, you
will find them if you look.

Duane Hanselman

chưa đọc,
13:07:15 15 thg 1, 200715/1/07
đến
John D'Errico wrote:

> In article <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>, Joseph
> <no...@dodo.com> wrote:
>
>> Wow, what an awesome set of points. The fact that we have a
> masters
>> student up here begging for help scares the bejeevus out of me!
>> Honestly, if you're looking to copy someone's work why don't
you
> just
>> buy off the shelf software and claim it's your onw? You would
>> probably have as much luck convincing your professor you
> developed
>> it...
>
> There are students at any level who are
> simply too lazy to bother doing their own
> work. They can't be bothered with learning
> to use a tool if they can find someone to
> spoon feed them. High school or Phd, you
> will find them if you look.
>
> John

I've finally been caught! Every one of my 72 submissions to the
MATLAB File Exchange were obtained from other people who were kind
enough to let me take credit for their work. I just changed the help
text to make it look I did the work. Isn't the Internet and file
sharing a good thing for humanity? I hate doing any work I can avoid.

I'm still looking for fingerprint and facial recognition code that I
can call my own and post the the FEX. Can anyone help me out?

Duane

Joseph

chưa đọc,
17:15:05 15 thg 1, 200715/1/07
đến
How is my doing your work good for humanity? Heck, I think it's
better for humanity to have you fail. If you can't do this
relatively simple (in principal) processing what makes you think you
can handle 'grown-up' problems?

Richard Brown

chưa đọc,
19:31:24 15 thg 1, 200715/1/07
đến
On Jan 16, 7:07 am, "Duane Hanselman" <masteringmat...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I'm still looking for fingerprint and facial recognition code that I
> can call my own and post the the FEX. Can anyone help me out?

Sure! My codes can do iris recognitions and speech recognitions too!
one hundreds of times! Just send me half of the royalties

while 1
str = input('Enter input:', 's');
switch(lower(str))
case 'iris'
disp('Iris successfully recognised')
case 'speech'
disp('Speech successfully recognised')
case 'fingerprint'
disp('Fingerprint successfully recognised')
case 'facial'
disp('Facial recognition successful')
otherwise
disp('Codes failed. Try using the Fourier transform and the
matlab')
break
end
end

muthukumar

chưa đọc,
05:22:31 17 thg 1, 200717/1/07
đến
hi Amin Anjum......

Can u please give me the full source code of voice recognition......

reply me to pama...@mepcoeng.ac.in

prasad

chưa đọc,
10:56:14 21 thg 1, 200721/1/07
đến
>> Hello Neha I am working on the same project and it will be
>> interesting if we
>>> mail our development to each other.
>>> How far have u implemented the project?
>>> I am doing my final year of engineering from India.
>>> Tak car,
>>> Neha
>>
>> so can u help me do u hv any code(from india)
>
> hello
> as i said I have voice recognition an i find some useful text in
> file
> exchange especially in signal processing section.it may also help
> you.

pinki

chưa đọc,
03:35:28 23 thg 1, 200723/1/07
đến
hi i m also preparing the project named voice recogonization.plz send
me the code.i will be very thankful 2 to.

MUTHU

chưa đọc,
12:37:31 25 thg 1, 200725/1/07
đến
M.Amin Anjum wrote:

> I Have prepared Matlab code for voice recognation. if any body
> wants
> mail to me I will forword code

hello friend,
im a final year student at one of the college in penang.im doing
voice recognation system using dsp for my final year project.since my
lecture dont know much about this,i have to do more reseach on it.i
already have some of information but i still cant get the exect
mathlab code for it.i will thankfull to you if u willing to forward
to me the mathlab code that u have.

waiting for u,
muthu

MUTHU

chưa đọc,
13:00:51 25 thg 1, 200725/1/07
đến

hi friend,
im a final year student and im doing the voice recognation system
using mathlab.im still in beginning stage.im still doing research on
it.pls guide me how to start for the mathlab code and how to
calculate it manually.i will thankfull if u can help me.ur help is so
meaningfull to me.i respect u as my senior eventhough we r not in
same university.thanks in advance.

neen

chưa đọc,
14:11:31 1 thg 9, 20071/9/07
đến
hi Amin Anjum......
please please i need voice recogntion matlab code
as soon AS U CAN SEND it to me in my mail
neen_7hotmail.com

Waseem Abbas

chưa đọc,
01:25:20 2 thg 12, 20092/12/09
đến
manju <pkma...@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...

I need Matlab code for voice recognation. please send me on thiss address
wase...@hotmail.com
i shall be thankful to you

Luigi Giaccari

chưa đọc,
11:37:02 25 thg 1, 201025/1/10
đến

Mussannis Mohammed

chưa đọc,
23:17:04 20 thg 5, 201020/5/10
đến
"Mussannif" <muss...@gmail.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...

Jishnu

chưa đọc,
06:53:03 7 thg 8, 20107/8/10
đến
"Amy Chacko" <amy_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...
pls mail me the code...in jichu001@g@@@.com

amit joshi

chưa đọc,
14:17:05 16 thg 8, 201016/8/10
đến
"Amy Chacko" <amy_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...
> Pls send me the code for speech recognisation urgently.........

Vinkle kumar

chưa đọc,
17:21:20 18 thg 8, 201018/8/10
đến
hy my email id is ....
vinkle...@gmail.com

pls forward me the code...

Amutha Jayapal

chưa đọc,
10:50:29 19 thg 8, 201019/8/10
đến
"Amy Chacko" <amy_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...
> Pls send me the code.
> Thank you.
>
> M.Amin Anjum wrote:
> >

> > I Have prepared Matlab code for voice recognation. if any body
> > wants
> > mail to me I will forword code
i need the coding...can u plz send to me..plz urgent..

Aiche Kamel

chưa đọc,
18:05:21 20 thg 8, 201020/8/10
đến
I need the source too. send it to me if possible.

kanaan

chưa đọc,
10:58:04 15 thg 9, 201015/9/10
đến
hi
plz i need this code
send it to me plz

wp ng

chưa đọc,
01:11:03 27 thg 9, 201027/9/10
đến
"Amy Chacko" <amy_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...
> Pls send me the code.
> Thank you.
>
> M.Amin Anjum wrote:
> >

> > I Have prepared Matlab code for voice recognation. if any body
> > wants
> > mail to me I will forword code

can i have the source code? nwp...@gmail.com . tks in advance

Vikram

chưa đọc,
11:40:09 3 thg 10, 20103/10/10
đến
"Waseem Abbas" <wase...@hotmail.com> wrote in message <hf518g$com$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...

Vikram

chưa đọc,
11:41:08 3 thg 10, 20103/10/10
đến
"Waseem Abbas" <wase...@hotmail.com> wrote in message <hf518g$com$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...

William Sudhana

chưa đọc,
01:51:03 8 thg 10, 20108/10/10
đến
Hi, I need the code for voice recognition.. Can you please send the code to me to william...@gmail.com

Thank you. Appreciate it..

"Amy Chacko" <amy_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...

urmi

chưa đọc,
12:12:03 8 thg 10, 20108/10/10
đến

urmi

chưa đọc,
12:17:04 8 thg 10, 20108/10/10
đến
"Waseem Abbas" <wase...@hotmail.com> wrote in message <hf518g$com$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...

karan

chưa đọc,
23:41:04 12 thg 10, 201012/10/10
đến
Dear Amy

Greetings. Kindly could you end me the code.

Regards

Keanu

karan...@gmail.com

"Amy Chacko" <amy_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...

Dhruba das

chưa đọc,
14:20:22 19 thg 10, 201019/10/10
đến
My mail id is das....@gmail.com,
Kindly send me the voice recognition code.

Nadeem

chưa đọc,
01:24:04 4 thg 11, 20104/11/10
đến
"Amy Chacko" <amy_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...
> Pls send me the code.
> Thank you.
>
> M.Amin Anjum wrote:
> >

> > I Have prepared Matlab code for voice recognation. if any body
> > wants
> > mail to me I will forword code
I WANT SPEAKER RECOGNITION CODE...PLZ HELP ME OUT..MY EMAIL ADRESS IS
SHINING...@YAHOO.COM

jherjam altarejos

chưa đọc,
03:13:03 22 thg 11, 201022/11/10
đến
"Nadeem " <shining...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <iatg1k$b7l$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...

can you please send me the code urgently.
my email add is jemaica...@yahoo.com
thank you very much.
this will be a great help for me. :)

carlos

chưa đọc,
04:42:09 25 thg 11, 201025/11/10
đến

I need Matlab code for voice recognation. please send me on this address

cggarc...@gmail.com

peter

chưa đọc,
15:47:05 1 thg 12, 20101/12/10
đến
Can you send me a copy of the codes too, thanks a lot.
my email is chang_...@yahoo.com

Chang

Balu Maganti

chưa đọc,
08:36:04 5 thg 1, 20115/1/11
đến
"Amy Chacko" <amy_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...
> Pls send me the code.
> Thank you.
>
> M.Amin Anjum wrote:
> >

> > I Have prepared Matlab code for voice recognation. if any body
> > wants
> > mail to me I will forword code

Plzz send me the code for voice recognition.....
Thank u
Balu Maganti

Husam Aldahiyat

chưa đọc,
08:50:21 5 thg 1, 20115/1/11
đến
-

C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

-

Brian Teegardin

chưa đọc,
10:31:04 5 thg 1, 20115/1/11
đến
I have a need for this code. Could you please send it to stee...@yahoo.com

Thanks.

chưa đọc,
11:47:05 5 thg 1, 20115/1/11
đến
"Amy Chacko" <amy_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...
> Pls send me the code.
> Thank you.
>
> M.Amin Anjum wrote:
> >

> > I Have prepared Matlab code for voice recognation. if any body
> > wants
> > mail to me I will forword code

I am doing a project on voice recognition........pls send me code files........

thank u

gurup...@yahoo.co.in

Joshua

chưa đọc,
09:03:04 11 thg 1, 201111/1/11
đến
Please send this code to budda...@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance!!

Pavan Kumar

chưa đọc,
05:30:22 18 thg 1, 201118/1/11
đến
Hello... Please send me the code to dspava...@gmail.com
Thank you in advance...

Khalid Nawaz Khan

chưa đọc,
01:38:05 2 thg 3, 20112/3/11
đến
AOA, Dear M.Amin Anjum,
I have also prepared a speaker recognition system in MATLAB along with GUI enriched features, and system is working very well and accuracy is 90+...!!!
In this application I've 3 different speakers to be recognized after training.
Now I need to implement the same logic in Simulink model, but I'm stuck with it as I have very little knowledge in models; I have seen all the required blocks especially DSP blocks.
Can you please guide me how to start in a better way?

Looking forward for your valuable support in this regard.

kindly yours,
Khalid N Khan

karoot RAZA

chưa đọc,
05:09:11 3 thg 3, 20113/3/11
đến
mr khalid
is ur system is simulink base?

Khalid Nawaz Khan

chưa đọc,
06:12:04 3 thg 3, 20113/3/11
đến
Mr karoot Raza,

I have prepared a GUI based system but now I need to model it in simulink.
Any help ?

Regards,
Khalid

"karoot RAZA" <comma...@hotmail.com> wrote in message <iknpc6$mcg$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...

vaibhav rana

chưa đọc,
15:22:06 5 thg 3, 20115/3/11
đến

VEERA Nagisetty

chưa đọc,
09:37:08 6 thg 3, 20116/3/11
đến
"Amy Chacko" <amy_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...
> Pls send me the code.
> Thank you.

Roger Sanchez

chưa đọc,
01:36:04 9 thg 3, 20119/3/11
đến

ZULKHAR

chưa đọc,
02:48:05 10 thg 3, 201110/3/11
đến

rahul

chưa đọc,
13:43:04 31 thg 3, 201131/3/11
đến

Amutha Jayapal

chưa đọc,
12:32:05 1 thg 4, 20111/4/11
đến
"rahul " <rahul...@gmail.com> wrote in message <in2ef8$dj4$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...

Can u send me the voice recognition coding..It would very helpful if u send.Tx in advance.
email add: amuth...@hotmail.com/kps...@yahoo.com.U can send to either one of email.

nada

chưa đọc,
21:25:04 6 thg 4, 20116/4/11
đến
"Amutha Jayapal" wrote in message <in4um5$a9b$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...
hi,
Please send me the code i need it . and i have a problem in how to read a matrix of wav files (element by element)by using wavread(); .
Mail: littlef...@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot :)
Nada Gamal

divyansh jindal

chưa đọc,
13:51:05 7 thg 4, 20117/4/11
đến

sanoj

chưa đọc,
06:07:04 8 thg 4, 20118/4/11
đến
"divyansh jindal" wrote in message <inkti9$6o6$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...

Alexandros

chưa đọc,
14:41:04 10 thg 4, 201110/4/11
đến

Please send me the code.

angah

chưa đọc,
09:04:04 26 thg 4, 201126/4/11
đến
"Alexandros " <fme0...@fme.aegean.gr> wrote in message <instk0$i2h$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...

Hi, I'm currently doing about speech recognition and really need the reference. Kindly asking about your source code. U can email me at pqah_f...@yahoo.com

Moruff Akinwale

chưa đọc,
10:40:21 26 thg 4, 201126/4/11
đến
"Alexandros " <fme0...@fme.aegean.gr> wrote in message <instk0$i2h$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...

baha salah

chưa đọc,
11:04:05 7 thg 5, 20117/5/11
đến
"Amy Chacko" <amy_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...
> Pls send me the code.

> Thank you.
>
> M.Amin Anjum wrote:
> >

> > I Have prepared Matlab code for voice recognation. if any body
> > wants
> > mail to me I will forword code

I am Baha'. plz I want the Matlab code for voice recognition. Plz mail me

I need Matlab code for voice recognation. please send me on thiss address
baha_...@hotmail.com........... thank you
with best wishes

charbel diab

chưa đọc,
08:07:05 8 thg 5, 20118/5/11
đến
"Amy Chacko" <amy_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...
> Pls send me the code.
> Thank you.
>
> M.Amin Anjum wrote:
> >

> > I Have prepared Matlab code for voice recognation. if any body
> > wants
> > mail to me I will forword code

plz can u send me the code as soon as possible on my email: charbel....@balamand.edulb

Vinay Ganji

chưa đọc,
16:33:05 11 thg 5, 201111/5/11
đến
Hey,
Pls could you forward me the voice recognition code to my mail id: vinay...@gmail.com
thanks,
Vinay

"charbel diab" <elie....@balamand.edu.lb> wrote in message <iq6119$q1r$1...@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

Indrajeet

chưa đọc,
13:23:05 16 thg 5, 201116/5/11
đến
"Amy Chacko" <amy_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...
> Pls send me the code.
> Thank you.
>
> M.Amin Anjum wrote:
> >

> > I Have prepared Matlab code for voice recognation. if any body
> > wants
> > mail to me I will forword code

please forward me the code.., i'm in need of it.
mail me to my email id

Indrajeet

chưa đọc,
13:25:20 16 thg 5, 201116/5/11
đến
"Amy Chacko" <amy_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...
> Pls send me the code.
> Thank you.
>
> M.Amin Anjum wrote:
> >

> > I Have prepared Matlab code for voice recognation. if any body
> > wants
> > mail to me I will forword code

hello please forward me the matlab code., i hope you will do it,
i shal be thankful to you

saeed javadzadeh

chưa đọc,
17:36:02 30 thg 5, 201130/5/11
đến

Venkat

chưa đọc,
01:16:02 1 thg 6, 20111/6/11
đến
Can anyone pl send me the code for FACE RECOGNITION ..

nihad karam

chưa đọc,
17:47:04 1 thg 6, 20111/6/11
đến
"Amy Chacko" <amy_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...
> Pls send me the code.
> Thank you.
>
> M.Amin Anjum wrote:
> >

> > I Have prepared Matlab code for voice recognation. if any body
> > wants
> > mail to me I will forword code
please send me the cod

kavya illuru

chưa đọc,
06:00:21 2 thg 6, 20112/6/11
đến

i want the explanation about the matlab coding

Steven_Lord

chưa đọc,
09:25:18 2 thg 6, 20112/6/11
đến

"kavya illuru" <illur...@gmail.com> wrote in message

If you're new to MATLAB, I strongly recommend that you work your way through
the Getting Started section of the documentation.

http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/learn_matlab/bqr_2pl.html

It's not long, but it should introduce you to the basics of how to create
MATLAB code and work with it. Once you've done this, you should be able to
implement a voice recognition algorithm (or whatever other algorithm you
want, as long as you know the algorithm.)

--
Steve Lord
sl...@mathworks.com

AHAD khan

chưa đọc,
00:47:04 23 thg 6, 201123/6/11
đến
"Vikram " <viki...@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message <i8a84p$gdt$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...
> "Waseem Abbas" <wase...@hotmail.com> wrote in message <hf518g$com$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > manju <pkma...@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...

> > > I am Manju. I want the Matlab code for voice recognition. Plz mail me

> > I need Matlab code for voice recognation. please send me on thiss address
> > wase...@hotmail.com
> > i shall be thankful to you

Rabie

chưa đọc,
09:26:08 6 thg 7, 20116/7/11
đến
please could you help me and send me the code on my Email..

Thanks

Raghvendra

chưa đọc,
05:17:09 8 thg 7, 20118/7/11
đến
Please forward me the code for voice recognition
on raghven...@gmail.com

osunmbs unduo

chưa đọc,
21:57:10 11 thg 7, 201111/7/11
đến
Thanks in advance Amy
I need the code too. Pls do send it to "und...@yahoo.com"
Expecting
"Amy Chacko" <amy_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ef150...@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP>...

osunmbs unduo

chưa đọc,
11:25:11 22 thg 7, 201122/7/11
đến
"osunmbs unduo" wrote in message <ivg9ll$mmr$1...@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
Hello Anjum,
Yet to receive ur code as said on request.

Thanks

Trang đang tải tin nhắn khác.
0 tin nhắn mới