How to load Matlab .fig in Matlab script by command?

Hongyu

Apr 20, 2009, 12:59:25 PM4/20/09
Hello,

I need to load a Matlab produced .fig into my Matlab script. i knew i
can open the .fig by "File"-->"open" to view it, but how i can load
the figure into my script, because I need to incorporate that into the
script by command line but not manually open it by File Open. I tried
to use "load('a.fig')" (a.fig is my figure's filename) but failed.

Can anyone help me on this.

Thank you very much.

Ashish Uthama

Apr 20, 2009, 5:57:18 PM4/20/09

HGLOAD?

Sprinceana

Apr 20, 2009, 6:06:01 PM4/20/09
Hongyu <hong...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <b536fc8e-4947-42c6...@z5g2000vba.googlegroups.com>...

>>doc hgload

Hongyu

Apr 23, 2009, 5:19:00 PM4/23/09
On Apr 20, 6:06 pm, "Sprinceana " <mihai...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hongyu <hongyu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message <b536fc8e-4947-42c6-b0f7-5f770896a...@z5g2000vba.googlegroups.com>...

> > Hello,
>
> > I need to load a Matlab produced .fig into my Matlab script. i knew i
> > can open the .fig by "File"-->"open" to view it, but how i can load
> > the figure into my script, because I need to incorporate that into the
> > script by command line but not manually open it by File Open. I tried
> > to use "load('a.fig')" (a.fig is my figure's filename) but failed.
>
> > Can anyone help me on this.
>
> > Thank you very much.
> >>doc hgload- Hide quoted text -

Thank you both of your very much for the help, Ashish and Sprinceana.
I think hgload is the one I wanted.