yahoo error (datafeed toolbox)

Miroslav Pavelka

Mar 23, 2004, 2:57:50 PM3/23/04
I am behind proxy (cache.sh.cvut.cz:3128 or proxy.felk.cvut.cz:80)
I am not able use yahoo, I receive folowing error:

c=yahoo('http://quote.yahoo.com', '147.32.121.204',3128);
??? Error using ==> yahoo/yahoo
Java exception occurred:
java.net.ConnectException: Operation timed out: connect
at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
.

Any combination of yahoo produce the some result
If I am not behind proxy, the function works well
What is wrong? Is possible the matlab yahoo function is wrongly
designed?
Regards
M.P.