java.lang.NullPointerException

1 view

Newt

May 12, 2005, 11:09:49 AM5/12/05

got this error message when I tried to save a file after writing a
few line of codes, and it dosen't help to restart Matlab! What is it?
And why does it occur? What to do?

java.lang.NullPointerException
at javax.swing.ImageIcon.<init>(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.ImageIcon.<init>(Unknown Source)
etc.

Specs
Release R14
OS: Win XP SP2
RAM: 504MB

BR,
Newt

Stuart McGarrity

May 12, 2005, 1:16:27 PM5/12/05
What did MathWorks technical support say?

"Newt" <bec...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Kristin Thomas

May 12, 2005, 1:29:34 PM5/12/05
to Newt
Can you post the rest of the exception that you are seeing (it looks like you
only posted a partial stack)? Or even better, send it to sup...@mathworks.com.

Thanks,
Kristin

Kristin Thomas
Software Engineer
The MathWorks, Inc.
kth...@mathworks.com

Newt

May 13, 2005, 2:56:05 AM5/13/05

This morning when coming to work. I tried to do the same thing that
caused the error, it runs perfect!

So dosen't have to entire log of java...just those three lines.

So will wait and see what happens today.

Kristin> I don't send anything to support now, wait and see until
I get the hole log, before sending anything.

Best regards,

Newt