change matlab workspace font size and editor font size

langtran

Apr 3, 2008, 12:20:50 PM4/3/08
dear all
I wish to change the workspace font size and the editor font size. How do I do it?
Thanks in advance,

langtran

Apr 3, 2008, 12:38:35 PM4/3/08
Thanks
I have the suggestion in another question posted earlier.

Steven Lord

Apr 3, 2008, 12:44:03 PM4/3/08

"langtran" <lang...@iom-world.org> wrote in message

Open the Preference window using the Preferences menu item on the File menu.
There is a Fonts item in the Preferences that will let you customize the
fonts used in each of the Desktop tools. If you're using the latest version
of MATLAB, this page from the online documentation contains images showing
exactly where those preferences are located.

http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/matlab_env/f1-70353.html

If you're using an older version, try searching for "font preferences" in
the Help Browser to bring up the corresponding page with screen shots from
your version.

--
Steve Lord
sl...@mathworks.com

romanc...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2012, 5:27:39 AM12/23/12
четверг, 3 апреля 2008 г., 19:20:50 UTC+3 пользователь langtran написал:
> dear all
> I wish to change the workspace font size and the editor font size. How do I do it?
> Thanks in advance,

print preferences then chose Font and put you variable in font item