using xmlread on .xdr

Jonathan W Smith

May 18, 2011, 6:54:02 PM5/18/11
Hello
When I try to use xml to read a .xdr file I get the error that follows:

xmlread('OMI-Aura_L3-PROFOZ_2006m0501_1x1_destriped_Atlantic.xdr')
[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
??? Java exception occurred:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source)

Error in ==> xmlread at 98
parseResult = p.parse(fileName);

Is there anything I need to download or am I missing?

Jonathan