Error 10000

Douglas Luiz

Sep 17, 2008, 12:45:22 PM9/17/08
Hi All,

I'm new(bie) to Scilab (4.1.2), then sorry if my problem is too
simple. But I'm trying to compile one example of the function
"addmenu". The result was

code=[ '#include ""machine.h""'
--> 'void foo(char *name,int *win,int *entry)'
--> '{'
--> ' if (*win==-1) '
--> ' sciprint(""menu %s(%i) in Scilab window selected\r
\n"",name,*entry+1);'
--> ' else'
--> ' sciprint(""menu %s(%i) in window %i selected\r\n"",name,*entry
+1,*win);'
--> '}'];

-->dir=getcwd(); chdir(TMPDIR)
Warning :redefining function: dir

ans =

0.

-->mputl(code,TMPDIR+'/foo.c');

-->ilib_for_link('foo','foo.o',[],'c');
generate a loader file
generate a Makefile: Makelib
running the makefile
compilation of foo
'nmake' nÆo ‚ reconhecido como um comando interno
ou externo, um programa oper vel ou um arquivo em lotes.
!--error 10000
unix_s: error during ``nmake /nologo /f Makelib.mak foo.obj''
execution
at line 50 of function unix_s called by :
line 25 of function ilib_compile called by :
line 29 of function ilib_for_link called by :
ilib_for_link('foo','foo.o',[],'c');

What I should do to fix this error? Thanks.