Re: does not work properly

DrMajorBob

Jun 25, 2008, 6:29:36 AM6/25/08
As a rule, I ignore almost everything documentation says, and focus on
what ACTUALLY happens.

There's no use in worrying about thousands of examples like yours.

Bobby

--
DrMaj...@longhorns.com

leh...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2008, 4:44:44 AM6/26/08
I understand you but it takes so much time to find some workaround... :
( And we must do it so often! And the life too short...

On 25 June, 14:29, DrMajorBob <drmajor...@att.net> wrote:
> As a rule, I ignore almost everything documentation says, and focus on =

> what ACTUALLY happens.
>
> There's no use in worrying about thousands of examples like yours.
>
> Bobby
>

> On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 02:19:26 -0500, <lehi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Consider the following:
> > g = Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 10}]
> > FullGraphics[g]
> > The two generated plots are not the same. But the Documentation says:
> > "FullGraphics[g] should display the same as g, though it may have a
> > different internal structure."
> > Obviously FullGraphics[] does not work properly. :(
>
> --

> DrMajor...@longhorns.com

DrMajorBob

Jun 27, 2008, 6:20:09 AM6/27/08
Au contraire, I'd argue that life is too LONG to spend it searching for
workarounds.

Bobby

--
DrMaj...@longhorns.com