Workbench Profile[] question

Eric Michielssen

Feb 14, 2012, 6:43:14 AM2/14/12

I am using Workbench to profile my code.

Suppose I have 2 modules, let's call them A, B (they are too long to
replicate here). While running my code, Module B is called repeatedly from
A, say in a Do loop. I would like to profile total usage of B (not one
instance), which rules out embedding each call to B in a Profile[]
statement.

I could, of course, profile A, but the information produced on B would be
buried in between timing data pertaining to other parts of A (which for my
long module A makes it virtually impossible to understand what's happening
in B).

Is there a way to accomplish this?

Eric Michielssen