User Group

Steve Leith

Nov 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/29/95
I am looking for the e-mail address of any uniface user groups
that are available.

Thanks

Steve

/***************************************\
| Steve Leatt |
| Voice +27 12 663 5340 |
| (ext 2082) |
| E-Mail s...@paradigm.co.za |
\***************************************/
There are two major products to come out of
Berekley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence.
(anonymous)

Linwood Ferguson

Dec 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/3/95
>I am looking for the e-mail address of any uniface user groups
>that are available.

Hi. You might want to narrow it down to country. I know there are active
groups in Europe and the US, and I am not personally sure of other areas (I
think Australia?). In the US the Uniface User Group is meeting in San
Francisco in march (3-8) and welcomes participation from non-US Uniface users.
Compuware has some info at http://www.compuware.com. Lots of individuals
associated with the group have e-mail addresses but I am not sure there is an
official contact e-mail point, and I guess it depends on what your interest is.
For technical discussions I think this newsgroup/mail-list has become sort of
a day-to-day gathering point. Many of the European group's principles follow
this list also.

In the US there are also a few regional groups; I know of the North East
group and a Mid Western group that meets fairly regularily (I think the
next meetings are in Jan and Feb respectively). My company is trying to
organize a Western regional one.

If you can narrow it down to your area of interest I think or someone
else on the list can fix you up with contacts.

Linwood Ferguson e-mail: ferg...@uvii.mag.aramark.com
Mgr. Software Engineering Voice: (US) 540/967-0087
ARAMARK Mag & Book Services

Ettienne du Preez

Dec 4, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/4/95
Linwood

Thanx for the information.

I'm taking over from Steve regards the user group. I have had many

Thanx once again
Regards
My opinions are my own and do not reflect on my employer.
Ettienne Du Preez (dS2)