[U-L] Uniface Related Questions

Nilesh Barde

Oct 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/8/98
For 2)
Use Assignment file setting $timeout =n ;where n is no. of minutes

After n minutes uniface generates an asynchronus interrupt which can be
captured into "asynchronus interrupt" trigger with value in $result as
"TimeOut"
So in that trigger u can code as
if($result = "TimeOut")
;processing
endif

hope this helps,
Nilesh

Oct 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/8/98
Check your documentation for $TIMEOUT. You can set this value for up to 60
minutes in minute intervals. (The documentation says 60 minutes is the max
value, but I never tested for longer periods of time)
You can then place code in the asynch trigger of your start-up shell to do
a apexit that will be activated when the time period has been reached.

Jim Hammond