I correct my typos, read again

Intelli2

Jan 15, 2018, 8:23:31 PM1/15/18
Hello..

I correct my typos, read again

About platonism

I have asked myself: does an idea exist ?

I think this question is really important..

I think i have to continu to prove it..

I will ask for example does a concept exist ?

Is a concept matter ?

I think that we have to distinguish between a concept and
the reality..

A concept is not the reality, because a concept is a construction
of our brain, and this construction of a concept doesn't become old
when we become really old, and this concept can escape time,
in that you can have a platonic experience of the future of someone
else as i have explained in my previous post, and this platonic
experience escape time , i mean you can travel in the future of someone
else platonically using ideas, and i have explained it to you, so this
platonic world of ideas defy time and can escape time, so this
characteristics of an idea do distinguish ideas from the empirical world
that can not escape time, so this is why we can say there is two worlds,
like the world of the spirit and the world of empirical world, this is
like an approximation that can be utilized to distinguish between the
two worlds by calling them the world of ideas and the empirical world,
this is why i have said the following, because we can travel in the
future of someone else using ideas by escaping time:

Here is my final and perfected post about: What is the essence of
artificial intelligence ?

What is the essence of artificial intelligence ?

This is a good question in philosophy..

How can we answer this question?

I will use my smartness to find the shortest path to the solution of
the above question..

I think it looks like the question of what is the essence of an idea
in a platonic world.

I am a platonist also that think that the idea exist..

But it is not sufficient to affirm it, because we have to prove it.

To prove it, i will ask why our ideas don't become old as our body
become old? so even if we become really old , our ideas don't become
old, also when you see a circle in the empirical world
you will keep the circle in your memory and imagine or recreate the
circle with your brain from your memory and your consciousness, this is
what makes us feel that a platonic world exist, because the circle that
we imagine or create with our brain doesn't exist in reality, this
circle in our brain is like ideas that don't become old and that are not
real in the empirical world, so this circle in our brain is also ideas
that belong to the platonic world and i think this prove that the world
of ideas exist.

In artificial intelligence it is the same, artificial intelligence
is also like ideas, but what is the essence of those ideas? and i have
defined the essence as being:

The essence is the basic, real, and invariable nature of a thing or its
significant individual feature or features, like saying: Freedom is the
very essence of our democracy.

So what is the essence of those ideas of artificial intelligence? or
what is the essence of an idea ? i think that an idea doesn't become old
like a human and an idea doesn't suffer like a human and an idea also
can be perfected and become
perfect and i think that it can be perfected better than the process of
perfecting the empirical world.

So this is the essence of artificial intelligence , it is like the essence
of an idea.

Also Artificial intelligence is constrained by the hardware on where you
run the software (or the ideas), so that it inherit the essence of
the hardware(like the computers etc.), so since the hardware doesn't
become old as the body of a human, and since the hardware doesn't
suffer like the body of human, so artificial intelligence inherit
also the essence of the hardware (like the computers etc.), so
general morality become more clear in that since the hardware and
the software (or the ideas) don't suffer like humans and don't
become old like humans , so we have to give more priority to
humans than artificial intelligence , since we have to minimize at best
suffering of humans in our general morality.

Yet into philosophy and political philosophy..

I have explained that the essence of a human and the essence of humanity
is perfection.

Am i stupid to say that ?

If you have noticed i have said that we can not content ourselves with
"nothing", we must evolve from nothing to more perfection to better
survive etc.

So human is composed of body and culture or spirit or what's in the
brain of a human, but the body was constrained by the constrains of
nature to be more "perfection", this is why perfection is its essence
also, and the body must organize from not moving into moving and that's
"perfection" also, and the spirit of a human or culture of a human or
what's in the brain of a human evolve from nothing to something better
to be able to do something to survive etc. and this is
what we call "perfection", so human being and humanity is constructed
and guided by the essence of humanity that is perfection, and better we
can say that the essence of human and humanity is perfection.

So you have now understood me more, so please read the rest to
understand more:

What is the essence of peace ?

In philosophy you have not to answer this question by individualistic
morality , but by the reference that is general morality and relatively
to general morality, because strict individualistic morality is
inferiority, because of the fact that general morality knows better
about general morality and because general morality is constrained by
the essence of humanity and by the essence of human being, so it must
minimize at best evil by being all the time more perfection that knows
how to escape from weakness and from inferiority and from evil that hurt
the system, but you have also to be aware that general morality is also
constrained by empirical moral that must know how to be compassion and
respect and enough confidence to not hurt the system, so the essence of
peace is general morality that knows how to be an optimized general
morality that is always seeking to be better and that is always seeking
to minimize evil at best. Now that you know more about the essence of
peace, please read the rest of my post about the essence of evil and the
essence of humanity:

The essence of a human..

What is the essence of a human being ?

It's like in philosophy and political philosophy, you have to be more
smart to answer this question..

So my smartness has to find the shortest path to the solution of the
above question..

The essence of a human comes from the essence of humanity, the essence
of humanity is perfection that wants also to be strong to be able to
survive, so this is why i have said that the essence of humanity
is perfection and strongness, please read bellow my post to understand
more, so we can not content ourselves with "nothing" to be able to
survive, thus this "nothing" must evolve in being able to "walk" to find
food, and to evolve in being able to run faster to be able to be
perfection that is capable of being quality that transcend our living
condition towards a better life and a better world and a better future.
This is the essence of a human being, please read the rest of my post
about the essence of evil and the essence of humanity:

We have to be smarter..

I have previously defined the essence of evil by the law of nature

So to be smarter we have to define it also by the law of general
morality, so for general morality a weak human that doesn't hurt the
others is not evil, because this is inferred from the reference that is
general morality of the group, so the essence of evil is defined
relatively to the general morality of the group.

And here is how i have defined the essence of evil by the law of nature..

What is the essence of evil ?

This is a good question in political philosophy or in philosophy..

So you have to be smart to answer this question..

The essence of evil comes from the essence of humanity that i have
explained bellow and that has as its essence Perfection and Strongness,
so if you are not perfect and strong you are evil, but you have to
define evil, there is evil that is big evil and there is evil that is
small evil and there is evil that doesn't hurt, so if a human is weak
and he doesn't hurt, he is the evil that doesn't hurt, but if he is a
violence that hurts he is evil that hurts. This is political philosophy.

Here comes again an interesting subject..

I will start it by a question:

Above you have noticed that i have defined the essence of evil by the
law of nature and by general morality of the group, but what
is that has forced general morality to define a weak human that doesn't
hurt the others as not an evil ?

This is a smart question..

I think that general morality is constrained by empirical moral, because
morality is composed from a priori pure moral that is inferred from
reason and from also empirical moral inferred from experience, so
general morality is constrained by the fact that it must know how to be
compassion to not hurt the system and cause violence in the system,
this is why general morality of today has defined for example a
weak human that doesn't hurt the others as not evil etc. to not cause
counter-powers to retaliate with violence, contrary to
the law of nature that define a weak human that doesn't hurt the others
as evil.

And what is the essence of humanity ?

This is a good question in political philosophy.

When you will become more smart you will know how to answer this
question, and when you will become smarter you will try to find fast the
shortest path to the solution, so to be able to find the shortest path
to the solution of the above question, you have to transform the
question on a similar question, and the similar question is: what is the
important ingredients that describe what is the essence of humanity? it
is how you will answer the above question, so what is those important
ingredients ?

I think the ingredients are:

Perfection and Strongness.

The essence of humanity is that we are becoming more perfection and at
the same time we are becoming more Strong and at the same time we are
becoming more organized and less disorganized.

This is the essence of humanity, we are becoming more perfection.

And this brings also hope.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.