Proofers and Testers wanted: ChezWEB

Aaron W. Hsu

Oct 13, 2011, 6:45:43 PM10/13/11
Hello Schemers and Literate Programmers alike:

I'm looking for curious or brave souls who would like to help proof and
test version 2.0 of ChezWEB, a hygienic literate programming system. I've
called it Beta quality right now, and I'm looking to get a release of this
new system out soon. I'd appreciate people going over the documents and
just playing with the system to help me find bugs and rough patches that I
can clean up before the final release.

Main Archive:
gopher://gopher.sacrideo.us/1chezweb
(ftp://ftp.sacrideo.us/chezweb/)

Main document:
gopher://gopher.sacrideo.us/9chezweb/chezweb_beta.pdf
(ftp://ftp.sacrideo.us/chezweb/chezweb_beta.pdf)

Known Issues: http://www.sacrideo.us/v6/projects/chezweb/issues.html

Aaron W. Hsu

--
Programming is just another word for the Lost Art of Thinking.