Some noweb-related tools I wrote

dar...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2013, 3:52:18 PM10/26/13
When I switched to literate programming in 2003, I wrote some support code
to make things work better for me. Over the years, that support code has
changed quite a bit (currently build.nw major version 3). Perhaps someone
here might find it useful in its current state:

https://bitbucket.org/darktjm/literate-build

It supports latex+noweb input and produces PDF or HTML output. See the
README (auto-displayed by bitbucket) for a quick summary.

One of its features is parameterized noweb chunks; this is also available
separately (albeit slightly differently implemented):

https://bitbucket.org/darktjm/noweb-parameters

There are a few working demos of sorts for build.nw, all in
https://bitbucket.org/darktjm. Anything with .nw source files except for
noweb-parameters uses build.nw. In particular, ldpreload is short,
cgi-cs-glib is an example of a "module", and libuni makes (probably too
much) use of parameterized chunks. I have more details (version history,
more examples) on my home web server, but that is slow (spins down its
drives on inactivity) and will probably go away soon so I'll not bother
with a link. I might copy that info to the bitbucket wiki one day.

I originally wasn't going to post in this group, because I'm antisocial and
don't really feel the need for publicity. However, recent events will
probably force me away from my computer permanently in a week or so, and I
thought someone else might at least get some use out of this.