[?] A word about DITA

Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)

May 2, 2012, 11:57:06 AM5/2/12
Hi people out there,

I was just wondering if there already use to be experiments for literate
programming using DITA (*) tool chain, editor and transformations. Seems
to be this would be the best of all candidate for reusing existing tools
chain and editors for the specific purpose of literate programming. May be
more relevant than attempts I heard about, which were to reuse Office like
editors. What make me believe that, is 1) XML based and editors allowing
preformated text area 2) the way DITA compose a whole document or
documents set via assembly of numerous parts. Tangling could be a special
publication target.

(*) I mean the Darwin Information Typing Architecture.

Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)

May 2, 2012, 1:12:06 PM5/2/12
Le Wed, 02 May 2012 17:57:06 +0200, Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)
<yannick...@yahoo.fr> a écrit:
> Tangling could be a special publication target.

Driven by ditamaps.