Mustek MFS-6000CS scanner support

fe...@ime.usp.br

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Hi!

Does anybody know if there is any support for the Mustek MFS-6000CS scanner
in Linux? It is plugged in the parallel port. I've tried to find its drivers
(even in the Mustek site <www.mustek.com>) but with no success...

I'll be very happy even if you know where I can find the Windows drivers...

I tried all the Mustek EPP drivers and the drivers available at Linux
Parallel Port Project (eps[at]), again with no success.

All that I know is that there is a NCR53C80-40 and a Microtek M001 inside of
it, and the board is a Microtek M-921 Rev-D.

Thanx in advance,
Felix Almeida <fe...@ime.usp.br>

Richard L. Gabriel

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
fe...@ime.usp.br wrote:

>Hi!

Fexix, I suppose that you have tried the driver specified for the
MFS-6000CX. This is downloadable as CX35.EXE for all Windows systems
from:

www.mustek.com/drivers/byname.htm

Good Luck, Richard
Remove all "**" for E-mail reply