Open Source On OpenVMS Conference Call - 19 April 2018 at 23:00 EDT

Bill Pedersen

Apr 17, 2018, 10:40:04 PM4/17/18
to comp.os.vms to email gateway
Just a quick reminder. The conference call regarding Open Source
development and tools on OpenVMS will be held THIS Thursday at 23:00 EDT.

I have posted the notes and the recording from the last conference call on
Source Forge.

If you need details go to:

https://sourceforge.net/p/vms-ports/discussion/call_topics/

Apologies in advance, this recording was not very good. I have discovered
that Windows 10 has been firing up things when I do not expect them and thus
stealing CPU cycles when I need then from recording a conference call. Also
found a solution which keeps the offending programs "sleeping" except when I
REALLY am using them.

Hope to hear new voices on the call this Thursday!

Best,
Bill.

Bill Pedersen
211 Ruth Drive