bill webb

David Turner

Oct 16, 2017, 3:20:14 PM10/16/17
Does anyone have Bill Webb (wwebb) email address?
If so could you pls send to me dturner-at-islandco-dot-com

David Turner

Oct 16, 2017, 3:30:51 PM10/16/17
On 10/16/2017 3:20 PM, David Turner wrote:
> Does anyone have Bill Webb (wwebb) email address?
> If so could you pls send to me dturner-at-islandco-dot-com
OK
Just received info that he died. I am so sorry.

RIP Bill.

David

VAXman-

Oct 16, 2017, 3:59:56 PM10/16/17
Quite some time ago too (2010). I remember attending the local gathering of
friends and acquaintance held in his honor.

Here's his obit.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/atlanta/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=144853889

David Turner

Oct 17, 2017, 12:40:52 PM10/17/17
On 10/16/2017 3:59 PM, VAX...@SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
> In article <PdWdnWxZzoR5lXjE...@supernews.com>, David Turner <dtu...@islandco.com> writes:
>> On 10/16/2017 3:20 PM, David Turner wrote:
>>> Does anyone have Bill Webb (wwebb) email address?
>>> If so could you pls send to me dturner-at-islandco-dot-com
>> OK
>> Just received info that he died. I am so sorry.
>
> Quite some time ago too (2010). I remember attending the local gathering of
> friends and acquaintance held in his honor.
>
> Here's his obit.
>
> http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/atlanta/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=144853889

Frightening
Only 3 yrs older than myself

Bill Gunshannon

Oct 17, 2017, 1:25:39 PM10/17/17
Damn kids. I haven't seen that number for a while. Come to
think of it, that's about when I went back in the Army. :-)

I remember him well and was also unaware of his passing. It
was probably at a time I was out of touch with for reasons
associated with the above statement.

bill