Dichotomy, Enigma, Disappointment

Richard Maher

Jul 1, 2016, 1:46:58 AM7/1/16
[[[ I've sent the following to Elio Damaggio of Microsoft ]]]

Hi Elio,

Can you please help me with a conundrum I simply cannot work out by myself?

How can the author of this comprehensive problem description and
technically brilliant solution: -
https://blogs.windows.com/buildingapps/2013/09/16/delivering-push-notifications-to-millions-of-devices-with-windows-azure-notification-hubs/
be the same person to allow his name to be put to this second rate piece
of shit: -
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-webpush-protocol-06

Why can't Web Apps subscribe to Topics with all device-topic matching
done in the Push Service totally unseen from the Application Server?

Why do you hate us?

Cheers Richard Maher