Looking for Dodgem and Lightcycle Vax EXEs or VAXBASIC sources?

Supratim Sanyal

Jun 27, 2016, 7:53:00 AM6/27/16
Hi all - David Wilkinson's Dodgem is listed in the DECUS catalog for The
VAX Library Collection 2 Version: 1992/1993. However I cannot find the
BASIC source or an EXE (or am I blind?)

Same for LIGHTCYCLE (i.e. cannot locate EXE or source).

Anyone has any pointers? There are youtube videos of folks playing them
on good old VT220s ...

http://www.decuslib.com/decus/vax000/catalog.94a

--

.
Supratim Sanyal

Rob Brown

Jul 8, 2016, 9:23:33 PM7/8/16
On 2016-06-27, Supratim Sanyal <supr...@no-spam.org> wrote:
> Hi all - David Wilkinson's Dodgem is listed in the DECUS catalog for The
> VAX Library Collection 2 Version: 1992/1993. However I cannot find the
> BASIC source or an EXE (or am I blind?)

Get yourself an account at decuserve telnet://eisner.encompasserve.org
(or maybe ssh://...). Find DODGEM at
disk$repository:[master.vms.library.v00039].

I did not find LIGHTCYCLE, but then I did not see it mentioned in the
document you cited either.

> http://www.decuslib.com/decus/vax000/catalog.94a

Supratim Sanyal

Jul 23, 2016, 11:16:54 PM7/23/16
Thank you very much - I have grabbed it from Encompasserve.

In article <slrnno0kgo...@greenslade.gmcl.internal>,
br...@greenslade.gmcl.internal says...
--
Supratim Sanyal
DECNET VMSMAIL: QCOCAL::SANYAL (via HECNET)
Internet email: http://mcaf.ee/sdlg9f
SANYALnet QCOCAL OpenVMS 7.3: telnet://sanyal.duckdns.org
SunOS 5.11 / Solaris 11 OpenIndiana: ssh sanyal.duckdns.org
SanyalCraft Minecraft Servers: sanyal.duckdns.org:25565 & 25566