QA Opportunity @ NYC

abdullah...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2017, 2:13:54 PM10/13/17
Hi ,

We have an excellent opportunity for “Quality Engineer” with our Client @ NYC.

Long Term Contract Opportunity

If you have suitable candidates, kindly send me their updated resumes.

JD ;

Qualifications ;

BS Degree or higher in computer science or equivalent with minimum of 5 years of experience in Software QA Testing.

1. 5 + Years of experience in Software QA Testing
2. 3 + Years of experience in testing News Website,SEO,Ads & Metrics on desktop & mobile platforms
3. 3+ Years of experience in testing video players ( Live / On demand) and streaming media content
4. 3+ Years of experience in automation using selenium web driver ,Appium or Java
5. Any experience in content management system and web services testing is a plus
6. Any experience in working in continuous integration / deployment environment is a plus

Desired Characteristics ;

1. Strong communication Skills ( Written & Verbal) with an ability to work in a collaborative . Multi Country/time zone environment.
2. Good Organizational skills with an ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks
3. Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities
4. Highly adaptive and capable of individual contributor and working as part of extended team.

Abdullah K
Senior US IT Recruiter
Technosoft Corporation
One Towne Square, Suite 600
Southfield, MI 48076
Direct : +1 248 415 4576
Board : +1 248 603 2600
Abdul...@technosoftcorp.com
www.technosoftcorp.com
“GO Beyond Possible”

VAXman-

Oct 13, 2017, 3:00:35 PM10/13/17
So applicable to comp.os.vms that he had to SPAM it twice.

Camiel Vanderhoeven

Oct 14, 2017, 3:45:57 AM10/14/17
Op vrijdag 13 oktober 2017 21:00:35 UTC+2 schreef VAXman-:
I have forwarded it to his company, with a request that they consider proper netiquette in the future.

VAXman-

Oct 14, 2017, 6:08:47 AM10/14/17
As did I and, perhaps, others.

Bill Gunshannon

Oct 14, 2017, 7:26:09 AM10/14/17
On 10/14/2017 06:08 AM, VAX...@SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
> In article <98725e1e-0dff-4a05...@googlegroups.com>, Camiel Vanderhoeven <iamc...@gmail.com> writes:
>> Op vrijdag 13 oktober 2017 21:00:35 UTC+2 schreef VAXman-:
>>> So applicable to comp.os.vms that he had to SPAM it twice.
>>>
>>> --
>>> VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG
>>>
>>> I speak to machines with the voice of humanity.
>>
>> I have forwarded it to his company, with a request that they consider proper netiquette in the future.
>
> As did I and, perhaps, others.

And do you really think they care?

bill

VAXman-

Oct 14, 2017, 11:39:22 AM10/14/17
If they cared, they wouldn't have posted. ;)

Bill Gunshannon

Oct 14, 2017, 11:46:12 AM10/14/17
On 10/14/2017 11:39 AM, VAX...@SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
> In article <f4eaif...@mid.individual.net>, Bill Gunshannon <bill.gu...@gmail.com> writes:

>>> As did I and, perhaps, others.
>>>

>> And do you really think they care?
>
> If they cared, they wouldn't have posted. ;)

Exactly.

Just as with all the talk about SPAM we have advertisements on
TV here all the time offering commercial SPAM services to local
businesses. Being anti-social is the new social norm.

bill

Camiel Vanderhoeven

Oct 14, 2017, 12:04:15 PM10/14/17
Op zaterdag 14 oktober 2017 13:26:09 UTC+2 schreef Bill Gunshannon:
The individual who posted this might not; but the management/ownership might care that this reflects very poorly on them as a company and provide that individual with proper guidance. But maybe I'm just too old-fashioned.

David Froble

Oct 14, 2017, 12:24:56 PM10/14/17
Well, a lot of it is perspective.

Consider billboards along a highway. It's advertising, even if some don't like
it. It's a method of getting some message across to the public. Not saying I
agree with it, but, it's there.

The same type of people who put up billboards take one look at the internet, and
to them, it's another method of distributing whatever they are peddling to a
mass market.

Your spam is another's billboard.

Bill Gunshannon

Oct 14, 2017, 10:43:49 PM10/14/17
No, it's not. The billboard cost me nothing. (at least directly)
But SPAM does. It used my resources and they are not free. Billboards
have been an acceptable form of advertising (although there are places
that have banned them). SPAM has been considered bad behavior for
as long as I have been on any of the multiple networked media that
I have been on (Since at least 1980!)

Using your logic, we should accept cannibalism, too. One man's
cousin is another man's steak. :-)

bill

David Froble

Oct 15, 2017, 1:08:26 AM10/15/17
Whoa Bill, not my logic. I was just suggesting how some might be thinking. I
don't like spam, and there is places I'd rather not see a billboard. I agree,
it's your resources they are stealing. Was much worse in the past, when one
would be charged for bandwidth usage.

Henry Crun

Oct 15, 2017, 6:45:05 AM10/15/17
To quote (IIRC from Ogden Nash)
I think that I shall never see
a billboard lovely as a tree
In fact, unless the billboards fall
I'll never see a tree at all.

--
No Micro$oft products were used in the URLs above, or in preparing this message.
Recommended reading: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#before

Simon Clubley

Oct 15, 2017, 12:58:26 PM10/15/17
On 2017-10-15, David Froble <da...@tsoft-inc.com> wrote:

> Whoa Bill, not my logic. I was just suggesting how some might be thinking. I
> don't like spam, and there is places I'd rather not see a billboard. I agree,
> it's your resources they are stealing. Was much worse in the past, when one
> would be charged for bandwidth usage.

And we should never forget, in another first for them :-), DEC was the
world's first spammer...

Of course, that was back in the days when the ARPANET still existed
and 10.*.*.* was actually externally routable...

Simon.

Bob Koehler

Oct 16, 2017, 11:30:02 AM10/16/17
In article <ortdon$4sd$1...@dont-email.me>, David Froble <da...@tsoft-inc.com> writes:

> Your spam is another's billboard.

IN the late 60s, early 70s, there was a massive effort to remove
billboard clutter from our highways. Laws were passed.

It worked. I see much fewer billboards than I did 50 years ago.

The same thing could be done for SPAM, if the conservative courts
hadn't overruled it.