VAX Fortran/C contract - sort of

seasoned_geek

Dec 4, 2016, 11:16:52 AM12/4/16
Something which landed in my inbox that others may be interested in. Seems like they are mostly DOT-NOT with a bunch of heritage FORTRAN/C on VMS.

http://www.indeed.com/cmp/iRecruit-Staffing-&-Recruiting/jobs/Senior-Software-Engineer-2df7c90a8742bb4e?q=VAX+BASIC

brendan welch

Dec 4, 2016, 12:48:48 PM12/4/16
On 12/4/2016 11:16 AM, seasoned_geek wrote:
> Something which landed in my inbox that others may be interested in. Seems like they are mostly DOT-NOT with a bunch of heritage FORTRAN/C on VMS.
>
> http://www.indeed.com/cmp/iRecruit-Staffing-&-Recruiting/jobs/Senior-Software-Engineer-2df7c90a8742bb4e?q=VAX+BASIC

It would be nice if prospective employers ever told
us explicitly where the job is located, and (shudder) what they
are paying.

That one certainly takes the time to tell you a
lot of what they want.

Bob Gezelter

Dec 4, 2016, 2:47:21 PM12/4/16
Brendan,

In this case the location is specified: Hanford, WA.

- Bob Gezelter, http://www.rlgsc.com