In stock NOW - BL860c and BL870c i2

David Turner

Jul 23, 2016, 7:10:39 PM7/23/16
We have a large quantity of each of these for sale

Also have C3000 and C7000 chassis with rack kits power supplies fans and
interconnect modules needed for BLxxx Integrity

Let us know your requirements

Thanks

David Turner
sa...@islandco.com

Snowshoe

Jul 23, 2016, 11:10:27 PM7/23/16
On 7/23/2016 7:10 PM, David Turner wrote:
> We have a large quantity of each of these for sale
>
> Also have C3000 and C7000 chassis with rack kits power supplies fans and
> interconnect modules needed for BLxxx Integrity

Is it OK for me to ask, what type of customer these came from?

A customer upgrading from VMS on I2 to I4 and VSI VMS?
A customer downgrading from VMS to something else?
A customer formerly using HPUX or non-VMS to non-Itanic HW?
None of the above?

David Turner

Jul 24, 2016, 12:40:34 PM7/24/16
These were all HP-UX

David Turner

Jul 24, 2016, 12:43:28 PM7/24/16
A lot of the HP-UX users are migrating to Redhat (I am following this)
Of course the Xeon boxes are so cheap now