mail sender address. how to modify ?

Siegfried Wiesenhofer

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
how can i automatically have the mail sender address modified, so that
the reply of the recipient of the mail will go to another user at the
same host ?

more concisely, i want to share my mail account with another user on my
home system without giving him access to my unix account.

i'm using slackware 3.0.0, sendmail and pine.

please email responses,
thanx in advance,
siegi
--
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
v siegfried wiesenhofer ^

Robert Schouwenburg

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
In article <4iruqd$s...@fstgal00.tu-graz.ac.at>,

s...@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at (Siegfried Wiesenhofer) writes:
>how can i automatically have the mail sender address modified, so that
>the reply of the recipient of the mail will go to another user at the
>same host ?
>
>more concisely, i want to share my mail account with another user on my
>home system without giving him access to my unix account.

Well you could try adding an Reply-To: other...@home.com :)

Cheers!

Robert