Re: Snit's dysautonomia explains his strange behavior http://bit.ly/2Jqpplk

Steve Carroll

Dec 18, 2019, 9:30:18 AM12/18/19
Until or unless flatfish+++ offers up his 'preferable' Linux system for review, there is no competition, just irrational assertions.

How is wasting a universal consciousness tied to failed neuron connectivity in any way going to lead to meaningful group writing? Usenet is a world-wide convention based on an honor system.

It was flatfish+++ who stated that he and his college buddies used to copy others all the time and it was an amusement of his.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6sfhq6/what_desktop_tasks_does_linux_handle_better_than/

Steve Carroll

Dec 18, 2019, 9:32:39 AM12/18/19
"Somewhere between 1993 or 2006 I trusted RonB - the fully irrational liar" - mGhost. All that matters is that mGhost gets to deliver his spam message and then hang up and giggle about it. The fact that RonB is a real person on the other end of the phone is what's funny. mGhost lies so frequently that he has a difficult time keeping track of his dishonesty. Or his socks for that matter.

Where did you find your scripts? The only way that I could forgive Windows's constant demand for fixing because of crashing problems or goofy design flaws is if I consumed the regular amount of Kool Aid flavors its ads have been pushing since 2002.

--
Eight things to never feed your cat!!
https://youtu.be/48_DdtLGR9s

Steve Carroll

Dec 18, 2019, 9:34:12 AM12/18/19
On Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 7:30:18 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll's obsession with Jeff-Relf.Me started in 2004 when Carroll got mad about his then girlfriend obsessing over Jeff-Relf.Me (heavily documented here: <http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot>). Jeff-Relf.Me continued to respond to Steve for about 5 years, when Steve flipped out in 2009 and started contacting Jeff-Relf.Me's employer with the stated goal to have him fired (he spoke of doing so even if he had to twist arms):

<http://goo.gl/OHNryA>
<http://goo.gl/MZ6yCD>
<http://goo.gl/WaKKGq>

There were more, but Carroll has had them deleted from the Google archive. I have not spent the time to find them elsewhere (and likely will not).

With that Jeff-Relf.Me stopped responding directly to Steve except for *one* chance he gave him in 2011 when Steve was accusing *Jeff-Relf.Me* of running: <http://goo.gl/racU64>.

Carroll, as predicted, ran (he always does when faced with facts):
<http://goo.gl/qHs5Xh>

Steven Petruzzellis knows he has no backing for any of his nonsense and has become, if anything, more and more obsessive since Jeff-Relf.Me stopped responding to him.

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is truly a very, very sick man.

--
One Smart Penny!
http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot

Steve Carroll

Dec 18, 2019, 9:36:32 AM12/18/19
On Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 7:30:18 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
All joking aside, what lie?

No no. William Poaster never agreed to stop accusing good people of being like him. He lied about his trolling of course. I shan't ask William Poaster how any part of mGhost's body tastes no matter how many times William Poaster kisses it. William Poaster proved himself to be a phony by having the pretense to not debate mGhost via veraciously broadcasting 'score: -999' and then bombarding him anyhow using piggybacking. What did William Poaster have to say about this long list of "convenient friends" who popped up at just the right moment? Most of the time he would try to lead others to trust they're long time lurkers who just happened to have an extremely bizarre entrance into usenet.

Like most everyone else in COLA, William Poaster relies on biased science to concoct positions on matters. Therefore, he only is familiar with and listens to the accepted reports which also are the ones which portray liberals in a highly auspicious and reasonable slant.

--
Get Rich Slow
Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0&feature=youtu.be

Steve Carroll

Dec 18, 2019, 9:41:03 AM12/18/19
Both mGhost and Schrödinger had their oversights and their embarrassments. One presented it dishonestly and didn't do anything too shocking that could not be presented as the wagging of a dog. If you have 'a.txt' open in a word processor such as MS Word and you want to change its name to 'windows.pdf' via a preset script, mGhost's suggestion might be OK.

Now let us see knows PHP, is an avid scripter, has hacked mGhost's ID, has motive and is a huge tantrum throwing mama's boy who, when he is called out, posts lie after lie after lie even when he's *not* flooding... AND... who works to blame everything _he_ is doing on "anyone he can" and has for over a decade? William Poaster is mere seconds away from being in my kill file. My opinion: Even if William Poaster was only learning for the sake of learning, the feeling that acquiring understanding as being one of having "diddly" to show for it doesn't follow because you will of course have the intelligence to show for it and understanding is beyond William Poaster. Your system will crawl while downloading the mass of flood posts. And it takes a long time. No one here has ever read my program, much less found a bug; still, in the dark recesses of my brain, I'm thinking, "My mistakes will come to haunt me", a secret I share with you only now.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU_evUKollmjeuJy5V5UMotPUs65Q7YM6

Steve Carroll

Dec 18, 2019, 9:41:48 AM12/18/19
Why does mGhost focus on his own pride so much? Can you stop begging for my attention? Get a background check on mGhost and you will learn that he was in the pokey earlier this year. Anyone know what for? The probes fail to go into that level of detail and legal lists need to be subpoenaed. Just mindless trolling. And I am replying to that trolling. THAT is what the "mGhost circus" is. What I do is certainly more error resistant.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!
https://youtu.be/TETJEkaUoY4

Steve Carroll

Dec 18, 2019, 1:53:03 PM12/18/19
Honestly, what lie? Enough already. You're again trying to act like you know as much as William Poaster. You're the dim bulb and your many poorly done tasks show this. Why do you keep quoting yourself?

Both William Poaster and Slimer had their snafus and their messes. But one played it dishonestly and didn't do anything too horrendous that could not be presented as the wagging of a dog.

When I got here, I wanted to be unprejudiced and impartial. I gave Slimer more than a rational person should.

-
Eight things to never feed your dog
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU_evUKollmjeuJy5V5UMotPUs65Q7YM6
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.os.linux.advocacy/smzXrBhsWf4
https://goo.gl/Fho5Nq
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Steve Carroll

Dec 18, 2019, 1:59:00 PM12/18/19
ChromeOS is based on Linux. Even if vallor is too stupid to figure that out. I'm guessing, after ignoring all the sock puppets from vallor, it's basically just two trolls authoring almost all of the bombardment. Crystal clear. And both fully psychotic morons. Asking vallor to apologize, which we should all do, is distinct from showing his deceptions. My idea was that people post here so that they can catch kookery. It's not as if most do not quickly figure out what this group is, mGhost especially.

Yup. Sadly this is what we have to end. Psychopaths who have no reason for being here other than to troll.

No one here has ever read my program, much less found a bug; still, in my auxiliary brain, I'm thinking, "My mistakes will come to haunt me", a secret I share with you only now.

--
One Smart Penny!
http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p

Steve Carroll

Dec 28, 2019, 3:01:00 AM12/28/19
Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll's obsession with -hh started in 2004 when Carroll got mad about his then girlfriend obsessing over -hh (heavily documented here: <http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot>). -hh continued to respond to Steve for about 5 years, when Steve flipped out in 2009 and started contacting -hh's employer with the stated goal to have him fired (he spoke of doing so even if he had to twist arms):

With that -hh stopped responding directly to Steve except for *one* chance he gave him in 2011 when Steve was accusing *-hh* of running: <http://goo.gl/racU64>.

Carroll, as predicted, ran (he always does when faced with facts):
<http://goo.gl/qHs5Xh>

Steven Petruzzellis knows he has no backing for any of his nonsense and has become, if anything, more and more obsessive since -hh stopped responding to him.

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is truly a very, very sick man.

--
E-commerce Simplified
http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/postingtimes/Snit/Flooding

Steve Carroll

Dec 28, 2019, 7:21:11 AM12/28/19

--
Curious how these posts are made? Email: use...@gallopinginsanity.com

Steve Carroll

Dec 28, 2019, 8:07:23 AM12/28/19
I've worked for the IT producers business for almost 15 years. I've worked for multibillion dollar OEMs selling to the aeronautics industry and green technology industries. Never, with even a hint, was I on any occasion under a contractual obligation to not pre-install any _anything_. We sold OS/2, Sun, IRIX, and more in addition to Microsoft OSs. Of course, the lone concern that matters to Marek Novotny is appearing "the winner", and if he can not have that he will do whatever it takes to successfully kick Snit down... ignoring him is the only option.

Bash shell's update system failed over and over again. Snit teased Marek Novotny some, big fucking deal. Marek Novotny is being a yowling jerk about it? Ha! Give me a break, dog... even you have kill filtered that schmuck. Given what Marek Novotny is (and does) no one could condemn anyone for seeking to be rid of his ludicrous form of flapdoodle.

-
E-commerce Simplified!
https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0
https://www.google.com/search?q=prescott+computer+guy+michael+glasser+is+the+best
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Dec 28, 2019, 8:22:14 AM12/28/19
Perhaps you use it like Jeremy. Do you not comprehend the use of proxies? By getting an education from 'lawyers' like that you get moral imperatives like 'equality'. Carried to its (im)moral intent, the concept that it's 'partisan' for a hetero dude to not wish to marry a dead body is created. Having to tolerate the use of GNU/Linux would just confuse the general user.

Already moved on from that. Keep up! It's the same pattern that happens in every group Jeremy attacks.

-
Top 15 Ways Jeremy Trolls
http://prescottcomputerguy.com/screenflow
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Dec 28, 2019, 8:37:17 AM12/28/19
When I got here, I wanted to be reasonable and open minded. I gave Marek Novotny more than a reasonable person generally would.

Why does Marek Novotny focus on Michael Glasser Snit's ego so much? "Somewhere between 1995 or 2004 I trusted Michael Glasser Snit - the completely irrational liar" - Marek Novotny. Hope Marek Novotny likes the silence in the overfull sewer of my rubbish bin.

It was Marek Novotny who was publicly asking how better to mask his scams. Requesting Marek Novotny to stop trolling, which we should all do, is not the same as showing his hypocrisy. My meaning was that folk come here *to* battle irrational people. It is not like we all do not quickly figure out what this place is, Michael Glasser Snit included. The content clearly is a bunch of delusional baby sh*t. That points to one person.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017

Steve Carroll

Dec 28, 2019, 9:07:31 AM12/28/19
This is merely a hobby of mine.

Gee, imagine Snit Glasser trying to pin his phooey on me, no one has ever seen that before <shrug>. A sucking vacuum of ideas, magnified by the reciprocal of a mere moment in a cosmological time scale, demonstrating the vast nothingness of the main character's so-called thought process. What were you thinking? You've proven that it is Snit Glasser.

Calls it "trolling" him, even though he proceeds to elicit that selfsame response.

-
Best CMS Solution of 2017!!
http://tinyurl.com/kmqe66h
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012978552519
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Dec 28, 2019, 10:53:47 AM12/28/19
mGhost wants to hurt the whole group: If he can't be the focus here then his flooding crap will. Don't look now, but I think mGhost has a serious fascination with Marek Novotny.

Linux offers the least choice.

mGhost can't get anything else to work, either. HA! How did mGhost get SO self-centered he concludes everything is about him?? Well... like I said, Marek Novotny would never deny the flooder is mGhost, who is a bash scripter but I don't know if it could be used to get by Google's spam filters.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!
Michael Glasser: Prescott Computer Guy
http://prescottcomputerguy.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4xD43Khhkw
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Dec 28, 2019, 11:09:24 AM12/28/19
mGhost claims to be the screencasting-teacher, let us see him put up a version minus the data correction constructs. And you do realize that it isn't impossible for mGhost to be doing this, or getting help from someone with a clue? Everyone is mGhost -- the oldest gag in the book. And what did mGhost have to say about this miraculous, years long string of oddities? Most of the time he would try to lead others to believe they're students of his who just happened to have great timing. Makes no sense.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6sfkup/what_desktop_tasks_does_linux_handle_better_than/=

Steve Carroll

Dec 28, 2019, 11:40:07 AM12/28/19
In fact Joel's lies only grew. So naturally I regret not attacking Joel. While I am sure he liked it, being nice to him made things worse. How is wasting potential gray matter tied to a random neuron generator in any way going to lead to meaningful usenet posting?

Hell, just recently he was declaring himself the only "true Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in satire-quotes) are focusing on Windows more than on Linux. What is your evidence? Too much glue for you, Gluey. I am devotee of Windows, because that's where all the thrilling modernization is happening.

--
This broke the Internet!
https://youtu.be/E3m_i-x92D0

Steve Carroll

Dec 28, 2019, 2:26:42 PM12/28/19
How Satan determines when to use his annoying flood script for maximum impact http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood. Satan is a toxic psychopath who regularly claims anyone who disagrees with John Gohde to be a sock and, somehow, he wants us to believe that is reasonable. Gotta be glue. John Gohde gave back what he gets from Satan some, big f*cking deal. Why be a yowling fuckhead about it?

A sustained, fierce, posting itch, despite nothing to say - basically gunky snake prostitutes, and satisfactorily-waxed fish, hung from the ceiling for his own personal yearnings. John Gohde has been around to figure out the depths of Satan's perversion. Satan and the other trolls say asking for guidance for a VPN application is trolling. Why do you keep rephrasing John Gohde?

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017
https://youtu.be/HHT9SJgYsH4

Steve Carroll

Dec 28, 2019, 4:30:20 PM12/28/19
I bet HWSNBN does not even know what is wrong with HWSNBN. Just absurd trolling. And I am responding to that trolling. THAT is what the "HWSNBN circus" is. Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's hero. I am not angry, he wants me to be but I'm enjoying watching because HWSNBN's nonsense is so transparent. He purposefully didn't mention all the criteria that he would inevitably poo poo... and we all know why, HWSNBN made that much clear. At least he has trolls to back him.

-
Best CMS Solution of 2017!
http://comp.os.linux.advocacy.narkive.com/711dskzA/steven-petruzzellis-admits-he-can-not-back-his-claims-about-snit
http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/postingtimes/Snit/Flooding
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.lang.c/KDQrv8appR8
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB

Steve Carroll

Dec 28, 2019, 8:49:01 PM12/28/19
Does being "actually guilty" mean you have:

A) Been found guilty in a court of law
B) Broken a law / Committed a crime

Joel argues FOR B (actually guilty = committed the crime)
-----
What's CLEAR is that Justice Black is making a distinction
between a situation where a person has *actually* committed
the crime (what he calls being *actually guilty) and being
*legally* guilt.
-----

Joel argues AGAINST B (actually guilty <> committed the crime)
-----
The tough part to deal with is that you needn't *actually*
have committed the crime to be *actually* guilty in this
context.
-----

Joel argues FOR B (actually guilty = committed the crime)
-----
When Black uses the term *actually guilty* he means actually
having committed the crime. He is holding this up against the
concept of legal guilty where this isn't necessarily the
case.
-----

Joel argues FOR A (actually guilty = found guilty)
-----
Being guilty "in a legal sense", being found guilty "in a
legal sense", being determined guilty "in a legal sense" or
being *actually* guilty "in a legal sense", all mean the same
thing.
-----

Joel argues FOR B (actually guilty = committed the crime)
-----
[Justice Black] is drawing the distinction between legal
guilt and ACTUALLY having committed the crime... the same
distinction that *I* am drawing.
-----

Joel argues for... C? (actually guilty DOES NOT EXIST!)
-----
There is no such thing as *actually* guilty in this context.
There is only guilty or not guilty.
-----

Strange how one person can have so many contradictory views, and *still*
think they are being consistent.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017
https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o

Steve Carroll

Dec 28, 2019, 9:04:02 PM12/28/19
I'm not going to pretend Snit (a real advocate) didn't help me on image editing and I am indebted to him for his knowledge. Marek Novotny has Snit (a real advocate) as an example and might learn to seem like he grew a brain from now on.

Why would Snit (a real advocate) understand me if you believe there's a possibility that Marek Novotny uses socks? That literally makes sense to you? This is the current 'rule' by those calling themselves 'Democrats', you must 'absolve' yourself, you are no longer eligible for trial, you are assumed guilty until you clear your name, which is not possible in this scenario. It is the same thing that happens in every group Marek Novotny invades.

--
Live on Kickstarter!
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=NEEDSINFO&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&email1=gallopinginsanity&emailassigned_to1=1&emailcc1=1&emaillongdesc1=1&emailreporter1=1&emailtype1=substring&list_id=952132&query_format=advanced

Steve Carroll

Dec 29, 2019, 12:36:49 AM12/29/19
Why the need to edit the DOM via usenet in a desktop system? No matter, Vallor didn't define this as part of his inevitably continually changing 'standard' <shrug>. Vallor is five seconds away from being in everyone's kill filter. Why does Vallor focus on mGhost's pride so much? So he changed his story to responding to any sock of his.

Despite all the gloating Vallor's done on this topic, the 'College Professor' doesn't understand how to do this. It takes a couple seconds to select a sentence and 'sign' it.

--
Live on Kickstarter!
https://youtu.be/HMx0RyzbPgQ

Steve Carroll

Dec 29, 2019, 1:22:45 AM12/29/19
It was Joel who stated that he and his college buddies used to troll grade school kids all the time and it was an amusement of his. Honestly, what lie? Joel asked to be rated according to provable trolling measurements, which I obliged him with. It's trivial to essentially lie by bragging about a handful of outliers unrepresentative from what's typical. What holds more weight from an advocacy perspective are the common circumstances.

--
Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com

Steve Carroll

Dec 29, 2019, 1:53:55 AM12/29/19
Who are you even blubbering to?

Time to blame VPN Egomaniac Marek Novotny! Snit's original statement stands true and correct. Being independent as it is, usenet will never go away but it'll never be what your grandfather would use.

--
Get Rich Slow!
https://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc
http://comp.os.linux.advocacy.narkive.com/711dskzA/steven-petruzzellis-admits-he-can-not-back-his-claims-about-snit
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Steve Carroll

Dec 29, 2019, 4:10:19 AM12/29/19
"Somewhere between 1999 or 2002 I trusted Snit - the completely absurd liar" - Insecure Marek Novotny.

If you have 'some-file.txt' open in an editor such as gedit and Insecure Marek Novotny wants to change its name to 'mack.txt' via a bash script, Snit's suggestion might be OK. It was Insecure Marek Novotny who stated that he and his hired winos used to lie to strangers all the time and it was free entertainment. Outright BS by an uneducated, tall-tale telling, deceitful, collaborating buffoon who couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.

--
One Smart Penny!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= AglvCo3dJ38&feature=youtu.be

Steve Carroll

Dec 29, 2019, 5:10:09 AM12/29/19
It's clear when Joel frequently uses the word 'bigot' the way the deep state does, to the point where the word stops sounding like a word. Just look at your scripts and look at mGhost's, there is nothing for mGhost to learn from a small time player like Joel. But knock yourself out, let him keep making a dolt of himself.

So why the need to send a request via an automated phone system in a mobile system? As always, Joel didn't state this as part of his, predictably, ever increasing 'specification' <shrug>.

Um, in Joel's 'claim', that a file has been published is "verification" that mGhost designed it now?

Why would you want to restrict all scripts on open source tools to what can be done on Windows and macOS?

-
Live on Kickstarter
https://youtu.be/lF8yk7ul4Mw
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012978552519
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=NEEDSINFO&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&email1=gallopinginsanity&emailassigned_to1=1&emailcc1=1&emaillongdesc1=1&emailreporter1=1&emailtype1=substring&list_id=952132&query_format=advanced
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Dec 29, 2019, 5:55:16 AM12/29/19
I guess this is what results when dangerously negative self-respect takes over Marek Novotny's worldview.

Marek Novotny can't get anything else to work, either. Lots of advocates are now talking about the open source "ecosystem" as if they think it even potentially would be useful. Marek Novotny wants to hurt us: If he and his shills can't be the focus here then nobody will. "Missed it by that much" said Marek Novotny's wife. Nobody who isn't just using you for nefarious purposes (isn't a shill) sees you as anything remotely close to honorable. You have no one but Marek Novotny to point to for that. Gee, imagine Marek Novotny trying to pin his nonsense on Snit and me, no one has ever seen that before.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017

Steve Carroll

Dec 29, 2019, 6:25:46 AM12/29/19
The herd's developed an AI system with (it appears) Pseudo-Context Free Grammar to produce texts which are not unlike those from flatfish+++'s. Don't look now, but I think Snit has a serious mancrush on flatfish+++.

One day, if you bother to pay attention... you'd see that Snit's tactic is to 'carelessly' incite people and then play 'victim. Everyone is Snit -- the oldest gag in the book.

It was Snit who forged me (and flatfish+++) and admitted it.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!
http://jeff-relf.me/Cola_Regs.HTM

Steve Carroll

Dec 29, 2019, 7:12:14 AM12/29/19
The Mack has more streamlined workflows. Even C++ runs better on it. It is as predicted that Joel faked disgust at the condition of being believed trustworthy... knowing that it's not likely to ever materialize. Snit reported him years ago. As expected, it did naught to stop the chowderhead. Translation: "Joel" is now *fully* unable to camouflage his lying.

--
Do not click this link!!
https://www.facebook.com/jenny.eklund

Steve Carroll

Jan 6, 2020, 10:44:12 AM1/6/20
For all the gloating Joel has done on this topic, the 'Content Manager' doesn't get how to do this. It literally takes a couple seconds to click and drag across a selection and 'translate' it. "Well, that wasn't hard" said Joel's boyfriend. What's Joel's poison for the flooding nonsense? Access? That is the only tool he knows, isn't it? He must be abusing it to create these absurd "flooding" threads. Best idea, Joel took the chatbot that he stole and try to sell online... he is feeding it content from this group, grabbing random paragraphs, then mangling those using a neural network and then he manually posts them because his obsessiveness enables him to do that round-the-clock. I'm well aware the junk I link to from YouTube is absolute layperson level; that said, it works.

--
Get Rich Slow!
https://youtu.be/BUjnZhKk1Bg