Trouble Brewing: Torvalds Leaves and Linux Gets CoC

fr31...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2018, 1:47:09 PM9/17/18
Because of the growing corporate involvement in GNU/Linux, as well
as the take over of Linux development by a sponsored foundation,
I have been concerned that one day the freedom of GNU/Linux would be
seriously compromised.

It seems that the day has arrived.

Linus Torvalds has taken a LOA from the project so that he can
learn "people skills." Linux development has adopted an official
"code of conduct" and it will be strictly enforced.

Are we fucking dreaming?

Check out what others are saying:

https://soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=18/09/17/0950202

"Linux will almost certainly turn to shit within two or three years
under its new 'diverse' leadership, it always happens. Every buzzword
will be applied to the kernel now, every new fad,"

Thank the gods for FreeBSD. I may be using it before too long.

P.S. An emasculated faggot with no technical skills created the
CoC:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coraline_Ada_Ehmke

Steve Carroll

Sep 17, 2018, 1:53:52 PM9/17/18
On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 11:47:09 AM UTC-6, fr31...@gmail.com wrote:
> Because of the growing corporate involvement in GNU/Linux, as well
> as the take over of Linux development by a sponsored foundation,
> I have been concerned that one day the freedom of GNU/Linux would be
> seriously compromised.
>
> It seems that the day has arrived.
>
> Linus Torvalds has taken a LOA from the project so that he can
> learn "people skills." Linux development has adopted an official
> "code of conduct" and it will be strictly enforced.
>
> Are we fucking dreaming?

Only if you were to follow him for the same reason ;)

> Check out what others are saying:
>
> https://soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=18/09/17/0950202
>
> "Linux will almost certainly turn to shit within two or three years
> under its new 'diverse' leadership, it always happens. Every buzzword
> will be applied to the kernel now, every new fad,"

And here we go...

fr31...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2018, 2:04:23 PM9/17/18
On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 1:53:52 PM UTC-4, Steve Carroll wrote:

> And here we go...

Another smug-ass loser grins from the sidelines about what he
perceives as being nothing.

For you, it's nothing because you do NOTHING.

For a nothing-doer like you it's all the same.

Steve Carroll

Sep 17, 2018, 2:17:23 PM9/17/18
On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 12:04:23 PM UTC-6, fr31...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 1:53:52 PM UTC-4, Steve Carroll wrote:
>

> > And here we go...
> >

> Another smug-ass loser grins from the sidelines about what he
> perceives as being nothing.

As opposed to you, who believes it's the end of the world when it isn't.
Linus probably does need a break. You know he can't live forever, right?
You know it's all open source, right? What happened to the 'do for yourself'
philosophy you're always rambling about?

Melzzzzz

Sep 17, 2018, 2:33:38 PM9/17/18
On 2018-09-17, fr31...@gmail.com <fr31...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Because of the growing corporate involvement in GNU/Linux, as well
> as the take over of Linux development by a sponsored foundation,
> I have been concerned that one day the freedom of GNU/Linux would be
> seriously compromised.
>
> It seems that the day has arrived.
>
> Linus Torvalds has taken a LOA from the project so that he can
> learn "people skills." Linux development has adopted an official
> "code of conduct" and it will be strictly enforced.
>
> Are we fucking dreaming?
>
> Check out what others are saying:
>
> https://soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=18/09/17/0950202
>
> "Linux will almost certainly turn to shit within two or three years
> under its new 'diverse' leadership, it always happens. Every buzzword
> will be applied to the kernel now, every new fad,"
>

> Thank the gods for FreeBSD. I may be using it before too long.

FreeBSD is same model as Linux now. Apple is behind it. All developers
program FreeBSD on Apple laptops with BSD in virtual machine...

> P.S. An emasculated faggot with no technical skills created the
> CoC:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coraline_Ada_Ehmke

fr31...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2018, 2:36:17 PM9/17/18
On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 2:17:23 PM UTC-4, Steve Carroll wrote:

> What happened to the 'do for yourself'
> philosophy you're always rambling about?

What happened to brains? Judging from your rambling post one
would think that your brains don't exist.

Micro$oft pays $500,000 per annum to the Linux Foundation,
and so do many other corporations. Based on this, does the Brainiac
see any potential problem, or perhaps threat, to the integrity and
freedom of FOSS?

As I already indicated, FreeBSD may soon become the ONLY free OS.

GNU/BSD? I like it. It's only one more syllable.

fr31...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2018, 2:44:31 PM9/17/18
On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 2:33:38 PM UTC-4, Melzzzzz wrote:

> FreeBSD is same model as Linux now. Apple is behind it. All developers
> program FreeBSD on Apple laptops with BSD in virtual machine...

Unsubstantiated poppycock.

How the fuck would you know what ALL the developers do? How the
fuck would you know what ANY developer does?

Get outa here and take your bullshit with you.

Melzzzzz

Sep 17, 2018, 2:49:35 PM9/17/18
On 2018-09-17, fr31...@gmail.com <fr31...@gmail.com> wrote:
That's anecdote, you idiot. Actually it pretty much describes state of
FreeBSD ...

Steve Carroll

Sep 17, 2018, 3:10:56 PM9/17/18
Just hogwash from him. But F. Russell has left tech behind and is simply holding me at fault for the exploits of himself.

It's F. Russell's problem but he does not care. Obviously he would rather blame Klaus Schadenfreude than face reality. All that matters is that F. Russell gets to inflict his poorly written flyer and then hang up and giggle about it. The fact that Klaus Schadenfreude is an unwitting victim on the other end of the phone is his motivation. Not only did Klaus Schadenfreude's request fail to refer to the "distro", it has diddly-squat to do with Slrn. F. Russell should go lock the medicine chest ;) What do you get out of lying? Now Klaus Schadenfreude on the other end of the game doesn't matter. All that matters is F. Russell gets to deliver the payload. So how to deal with this? Don't respond to the post. Reason isn't part of stratagem and never can be. Bravo, Klaus Schadenfreude, you are now living rent-free inside F. Russell's beady little brain. Lul.

-
E-commerce Simplified
http://www.5z8.info/-php-deactivate_phishing_filter-48-_e3m8dt_malicious-cookie
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Lenny Dignman

Sep 17, 2018, 3:32:35 PM9/17/18
Stallman needs to attend a finishing school for men where they can teach
him how to bathe, use deodorant, brush his teeth, trim his beard and hair,
not pick his feet and eat the skin in public and many other skills that
civilized adults practice.

Personally I think they should start by having him soak in a large tub
filled with bleach and hot water for 3 hours or so. It's required just to
be able get within 10 feet of the man because it's well documented that he
is very smelly.

God help the organization tasked with turning Stallman into a civilized
human being.
I hope they are charging extra for combat pay.

Steve Carroll

Sep 17, 2018, 3:44:31 PM9/17/18
On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 12:36:17 PM UTC-6, fr31...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 2:17:23 PM UTC-4, Steve Carroll wrote:
>
> > What happened to the 'do for yourself'
> > philosophy you're always rambling about?
> >

> What happened to brains?

<https://imgur.com/a/rbwLcZE>

... later that day, Feeb's sister taught herself how to ride her own bike.

DFS

Sep 17, 2018, 4:00:23 PM9/17/18
On 9/17/2018 3:44 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:

> <https://imgur.com/a/rbwLcZE>
>
> ... later that day, Feeb's sister taught herself how to ride her own bike.

ha!

Steve Carroll

Sep 17, 2018, 4:28:17 PM9/17/18

-
Do not click this link!
http://www.5z8.info/myspace-of-sex_q7q7zl_instant-purchase
http://www.5z8.info/dogs-being-eaten_g0w7hf_molotovcocktail
Jonas Eklundh Communication

SilverSlimer

Sep 17, 2018, 5:51:44 PM9/17/18
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 18:33:35 +0000, Melzzzzz wrote:

> On 2018-09-17, fr31...@gmail.com <fr31...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Because of the growing corporate involvement in GNU/Linux, as well as
>> the take over of Linux development by a sponsored foundation,
>> I have been concerned that one day the freedom of GNU/Linux would be
>> seriously compromised.
>>
>> It seems that the day has arrived.
>>
>> Linus Torvalds has taken a LOA from the project so that he can learn
>> "people skills." Linux development has adopted an official "code of
>> conduct" and it will be strictly enforced.
>>
>> Are we fucking dreaming?
>>
>> Check out what others are saying:
>>
>> https://soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=18/09/17/0950202
>>
>> "Linux will almost certainly turn to shit within two or three years
>> under its new 'diverse' leadership, it always happens. Every buzzword
>> will be applied to the kernel now, every new fad,"
>>

>> Thank the gods for FreeBSD. I may be using it before too long.
>
> FreeBSD is same model as Linux now. Apple is behind it. All developers
> program FreeBSD on Apple laptops with BSD in virtual machine...

And yet Apple still sucks and its logo is quickly replacing the hammer
and sickle as a symbol of Communism.

--
SilverSlimer
FSF Contributor / EFF Member / Free speech advocate

SilverSlimer

Sep 17, 2018, 5:53:40 PM9/17/18
Hmmmmm... interesting. Are you convinced that it's just a matter of time
before GNU/Linux turns into an unusable proprietary mess? I imagine that
whatever Microsoft adds to the code or changes in the general behaviour
of the programmers, there will always be a distribution or two which
omits the proprietary code. No matter what they do, it will be very hard
for them to circumvent the GPL.

F. Russell

Sep 17, 2018, 6:43:15 PM9/17/18
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 21:53:37 +0000, SilverSlimer wrote:

> Are you convinced that it's just a matter of time
> before GNU/Linux turns into an unusable proprietary mess?

It has been happening for a while already. That unnecessary
junk known as SYSTEMD was the beginning.

The SYSTEMD people, fully supported by RedHat, literally tried
to hijack the kernel. There was a famous nasty exchange between
Torvalds and Kay Sievers, a systemd dev, about where kernal boot
error messages belong. Sievers had actually assumed that systemd
was a part of the kernel but Torvalds told him to fuck himself.

Systemd, under RedHat, is still trying to inextricably enter
the kernel. They tried and failed with kdbus but now they
are trying with bus1.

Too many corps making too much money are now supporting kernel
development. When this happens the FOSS ideology is thrown
out the window.

SilverSlimer

Sep 17, 2018, 7:25:12 PM9/17/18
ROFL.

I nominate that for post of the year.

Snit

Sep 17, 2018, 10:43:47 PM9/17/18
What?

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

owl

Sep 18, 2018, 1:37:02 AM9/18/18
OpenBSD and NetBSD are still active.

"The current release is OpenBSD 6.3, released Apr 15, 2018."

"NetBSD 8.0, released on July 17, 2018. » Release Notes"

Steve Carroll

Sep 18, 2018, 2:03:38 AM9/18/18
I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. I'm guessing the sock frenzy troll is unable to control his own actions. Yawn. Same old brain-dead trolls. Linux offers the least to the least. Time to end this.

Recently I did work on and showed some Objective-C for the front end (only works on Windows) which is the only thing you can do when trying to avoid Klaus Schadenfreude's kiddie crap while reading with Google Groups. It was Klaus Schadenfreude who got caught using lots of nyms like a moron, and these are 'people' who come clearly out of the blue directly into threads where he was being ripped apart... over and over for years. Get a background report on Klaus Schadenfreude and you will discover that he was in the big house earlier this year. Who knows what he did? The investigation sites don't go into that amount of specificity and public records apparently have to be subpoenaed. Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's biggest fear.

After yesterday's update I no longer can get work done on Linux. Like anyone can!

--
Get Rich Slow!
http://www.5z8.info/stalin-will-rise-again_j3h5uj_nakedgrandmas.jpg

Steve Carroll

Sep 18, 2018, 3:04:49 AM9/18/18
From what I've seen it looks like the flood script is breaking down. Klaus Schadenfreude is regularly seen alleging "NOT THERE" when it comes to details on the web where it is written with other words... but Klaus Schadenfreude is just too foolish or lazy to discern any data he finds... or he doesn't recognize it *as* information when he does read it. Are you being like Klaus Schadenfreude on purpose?

--
My Snoring Solution
http://www.5z8.info/facebook-of-sex_w4l4wg_bomb

DFS

Sep 19, 2018, 9:38:02 AM9/19/18
On 9/17/2018 1:47 PM, fr31...@gmail.com wrote:

> Linus Torvalds has taken a LOA from the project so that he can
> learn "people skills." Linux development has adopted an official
> "code of conduct" and it will be strictly enforced.

He's doing the right thing. There's no reason for him to be frothing
nasty, ever.

Look at him harangue this guy over 3 lines of code:

<quotes>
"This is just shit."
"the crap is for completely bogus reasons"
"The above code is shit, and it generates shit code."
"written in that idiotic way"
"compiler-masturbation"
"complete idiotic crap"
"it's a fucking bad excuse for that braindamage."
"idiotic new code like that"
"crap"
"no sane person will ever really understand what it actually does"
"I don't ever want to see that shit again."
</quotes>
https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/10/28/215

And
<quote>
Of course, I'd also suggest that whoever was the genius who thought it
was a good idea to read things ONE F*CKING BYTE AT A TIME with system
calls for each byte should be retroactively aborted. Who the f*ck does
idiotic things like that? How did they not die as babies, considering
that they were likely too stupid to find a tit to suck on?
<quote>
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Linus_Torvalds#2012

What a fuckin' prick. He'd be slapped silly and fired immediately in
real life.

Simon bar Sinister

Sep 19, 2018, 9:59:16 AM9/19/18
What? As long as the female code developers can speak machine language fluently using just the "0" and "1" digits there should be no problem.

fr31...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2018, 10:03:37 AM9/19/18
On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 9:38:02 AM UTC-4, DFS wrote:

> What a fuckin' prick. He'd be slapped silly and fired immediately in
> real life.

Ha, ha, ha, ha! That's how all REAL MEN talk. You'd know
that if you were one but you are not.

If one desires quality then the only way is the Torvalds way,
which is still quite dominant in Europe and especially Russia.

Why has the educational system failed? Why are most college
graduates not even able to properly read and write? Because
we have removed the Torvalds method from the system. That's why.

Most corps today are not in the business of actual creation
or invention. Most corps are in the pussy areas of marketing
and finance. As a result a culture of queers, pussies, and
snowflakes has arisen whose main tenet is niceness.

The result? Take a look around at the cheap junk and drugged
people that are literally everywhere.

Steve Carroll

Sep 19, 2018, 10:18:00 AM9/19/18
I am not going to pretend Steven Carroll did not help me with scripting and I acknowledge his knowledge. Snit has my posts as an example and could begin to at least pretend he knows something about it from now on ;) I am working on code which will show off how weak Pulseaudio is. Protected code is being built into Pulseaudio. You likely think Mint handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to Windows. Steven Carroll has been tracking him to even partially comprehend the depths of Snit's drug use.

I don't tolerate that. Illiteracy is illiteracy and there are tons who are in agreement with it. Too many are even musicians.

--
Live on Kickstarter!
http://www.5z8.info/hackwebcam_e9z2tw_friendster-of-sex

DFS

Sep 19, 2018, 11:47:08 AM9/19/18
On 9/19/2018 10:03 AM, fr31...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 9:38:02 AM UTC-4, DFS wrote:
>

>> What a fuckin' prick. He'd be slapped silly and fired immediately in
>> real life.
>>

> Ha, ha, ha, ha! That's how all REAL MEN talk. You'd know
> that if you were one but you are not.

wtf? You live with your Mom, "REAL MAN".

Plus, at work you act just as politically correct as anyone else, or
you'd be fired.

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=8a104f8b5867c682d994ffa7a74093c54469c11f

<quote>
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
* The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual
attention or advances
* Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political
attacks
* Public or private harassment
* Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or
electronic address, without explicit permission
* Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a
professional setting
</quote>

You do NONE of this 'Torvald's Method' behavior at work. NONE of it.

> If one desires quality then the only way is the Torvalds way,
> which is still quite dominant in Europe and especially Russia.

Where is all this "quality" software from Europe and Russia?

America produces the world's best software. Always has and probably
always will.

> Why has the educational system failed? Why are most college
> graduates not even able to properly read and write? Because
> we have removed the Torvalds method from the system. That's why.
>
> Most corps today are not in the business of actual creation
> or invention. Most corps are in the pussy areas of marketing
> and finance. As a result a culture of queers, pussies, and
> snowflakes has arisen whose main tenet is niceness.

Another ignorant Feeb drool. A relatively few corporations are purely
marketing or finance organizations.

https://www.naics.com/business-lists/counts-by-sic-code/

> The result? Take a look around at the cheap junk and drugged
> people that are literally everywhere.

Idiot.

And why so pessimistic about everything, all the time - new transgender
boss?

Steve Carroll

Sep 19, 2018, 11:52:40 AM9/19/18
Klaus Schadenfreude's computer has more memory than Flooder Steve Carroll's. Klaus Schadenfreude wins. Flooder Steve Carroll loses. Any questions?

What is the group coming to when a Flooder Steve Carroll sock/shill can't get any attention... LOL! Come on, dog... even you have blocked that bonehead. Given what he is (and does) nary a soul could condemn you for working to be rid of his style of flapdoodle. By getting an education from 'teachers' like that you get phrases like 'reverse racism'. Carried to its (im)moral solution, the insistence that it's 'gross' for a hetero human to not wish to identify as a gay man is pushed. Pro tip: You won't go into a cult meeting, guzzle all the hard stuff, defile all the wives, steal the wine and lose your lunch in the toilet without being observed.

--
E-commerce Simplified
http://www.5z8.info/creditscore_g7f8du_launchexe

fr31...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2018, 12:32:44 PM9/19/18
On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 11:47:08 AM UTC-4, DFS wrote:

> Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
> * The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual
> attention or advances
> * Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political
> attacks
> * Public or private harassment
> * Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or
> electronic address, without explicit permission

What a farce! That kind of behavior is practiced only by
repressed juveniles. It is not even worth mentioning in
any kind of professional context. But what can one expect
when the CoC has been drafted by a psychotic transgender goon?

> Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a
> professional setting

What Torvalds does is not at all inappropriate in a professional
setting. He castigates the code and not the author. If a programmer
does not want to be verbally slammed then that programmer should not
submit junk code.

> America produces the world's best software. Always has and probably
> always will.

What kind of whacko statement is this? It is vague in the extreme.

For one thing, most of the FOSS programmers are European. Americans
can't be bothered, it seems, with the only programming movement that
is literally saving the world from the degeneracy of software
commercialism.

American software companies are tailored to idiots. Look at the
current fashion. AI, the "cloud," and do-everything-for-the-dummy-user
is the name of their ONLY game. More and more computing power is
being directed toward obscuring the machine and the network for the
sake of the brainless user. Only an imbecile would equate this
with quality.

Steve Carroll

Sep 19, 2018, 12:38:19 PM9/19/18
On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 10:32:44 AM UTC-6, fr31...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 11:47:08 AM UTC-4, DFS wrote:
>

> > Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
> > * The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual
> > attention or advances
> > * Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political
> > attacks
> > * Public or private harassment
> > * Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or
> > electronic address, without explicit permission
> >

> What a farce! That kind of behavior is practiced only by
> repressed juveniles. It is not even worth mentioning in
> any kind of professional context. But what can one expect
> when the CoC has been drafted by a psychotic transgender goon?
>

> > Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a
> > professional setting
> >

> What Torvalds does is not at all inappropriate in a professional
> setting. He castigates the code and not the author.

If you comprehended what was just quoted you'd see that's BS. Example:

"Who the f*ck does idiotic things like that? How did they not die as babies,
considering that they were likely too stupid to find a tit to suck on? "

> If a programmer
> does not want to be verbally slammed then that programmer should not
> submit junk code.

LOL! What happened to "He castigates the code and not the author."?

Steve Carroll

Sep 19, 2018, 12:54:50 PM9/19/18
It's a long brawl, and Steven Petruzzellis is simultaneously unable to stop his trolling remarks, while posting with forgeries of Klaus Schadenfreude.

Linux offers the least of any of the competition.

Enjoy the tranquility in the packed garbage dump of my kill filter. Believe it or not, just recently Steven Petruzzellis was declaring himself the only "true Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in satire-quotes just to annoy Klaus Schadenfreude) are trying to make Linux become like the Mac. It is simple to twist facts by bragging about hardly any isolated examples differing from what is common. What is more important from an honest advocates opinion are the regular operations.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!
https://youtu.be/OffkiSAsYo8
http://www.5z8.info/dogs-being-eaten_g0w7hf_molotovcocktail
Jonas Eklundh

fr31...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2018, 12:58:49 PM9/19/18
On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 12:38:19 PM UTC-4, Steve Carroll wrote:

> "Who the f*ck does idiotic things like that? How did they not die as babies,
> considering that they were likely too stupid to find a tit to suck on? "

Ha, ha! That's a very clever and poetic use of metaphor -- and also
probably a very accurate assessment. That asshole programmer was
holding up kernel development with his inexcusable junk. Being the
absolute best means never accepting compromise.

But more to the issue, only a prima donna, petulant, mamma's boy
wanker would ever be offended by such a statement.

The CoC should have been written:

Past this point lurk REAL MEN. Pussies and faggots get
out now lest you suffer the ravages of true and natural human
interaction.

Steve Carroll

Sep 19, 2018, 2:28:10 PM9/19/18
In fact Klaus Schadenfreude's lies were quoted time and time again. So obviously I regret not joining the advocates and attacking Klaus Schadenfreude. While I am sure the trolls approved of it, he has taught me to never try to appease a troll. Ending support for command line holdovers is common sense.

Fool! I don't know if there is a encumbered FOSS solution.

--
Top 15 Ways Klaus Schadenfreude Trolls
https://youtu.be/D_so1dvjeyI

Melzzzzz

Sep 19, 2018, 3:48:30 PM9/19/18
On 2018-09-19, DFS <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

> America produces the world's best software. Always has and probably
> always will.

This is because all programmer minds work for it ;)

Steve Carroll

Sep 19, 2018, 4:16:48 PM9/19/18
I think the point is far from just to get people to listen to him. The point is likely to piss Steven Carroll off for spraying outside groups he knows I frequent.

I suspect Sandman does not even know what is wrong with LXQt.

Of course, the lone concern that concerns Sandman is being "better", and if he can not have that he will do more research to successfully slap "others" down... there is no way to stop him.

A flaming bush that never burns, magnified by the reciprocal of a limitless imagination, demonstrating the vast nothingness of the main character's so-called thought process.

BTW, I've already pointed out that his use of "cult-like" to describe knowledgable posters is defamation of character, since he's likening them to sled dogs.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/RSikBcWxBLo

Steve Carroll

Sep 19, 2018, 5:04:46 PM9/19/18
Nobody who isn't just using you for trolling advantage (isn't a sock/shill) sees you as anything remotely close to good. You have no one but me to credit for that. How is failing a universal consciousness tied to failed neuron connectivity in any way going to lead to meaningful group writing? I have known dogs who argue better than Klaus 'The Moron' Schadenfreude does.

All that he cares about is that Klaus 'The Moron' Schadenfreude gets to impart his prank call and then hang up and giggle about it. The fact that Troll Killer Snit is an unwitting victim on the other end of the phone is what's funny. Why does Klaus 'The Moron' Schadenfreude focus on his own ego so much?

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!
http://www.5z8.info/creditscore_g7f8du_launchexe
Jonas Eklundh

DFS

Sep 19, 2018, 5:34:57 PM9/19/18
On 9/19/2018 3:48 PM, Melzzzzz wrote:
> On 2018-09-19, DFS <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>
>> America produces the world's best software. Always has and probably
>> always will.
>
> This is because all programmer minds work for it ;)

You lost me there.

Steve Carroll

Sep 19, 2018, 5:51:27 PM9/19/18
It's a long, drawn out saga, and Prescott Computer Guy is simultaneously an expert bullshitter of trolling remarks, while posting with nyms that speak just like him. He upsets an entire group of people who have done nothing wrong, but that's a narcissist for you. What others care about isn't a factor. How is GIMP on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? In spite of my own feelings about Mint, I still continue to install it for clients who have had complications with Windows 8. Prescott Computer Guy asked to be rated according to direct statistical evidence, which Klaus Schadenfreude accommodated.

He is an idiot - most people have plonked his bot posts. What he really needs to figure out is a script that keeps switching names, then bot posts have a possibility at being a fraction as repetitive as he is.

Can you get less dishonest?

--
Eight things to never feed your dog
https://youtu.be/D_so1dvjeyI
http://www.5z8.info/-php-deactivate_phishing_filter-48-_e3m8dt_malicious-cookie
Jonas Eklundh

F. Russell

Sep 19, 2018, 7:31:45 PM9/19/18
On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 17:34:32 -0400, DFS wrote:

>> This is because all programmer minds work for it ;)
>

> You lost me there.

He means that American companies have the bucks ($$$) to
attract programming "talent" from around the world.

But most programming is done with toolkits and frameworks,
and I wouldn't call 200,000 loc to animate a floating
icon "quality."

Steve Carroll

Sep 20, 2018, 12:52:33 AM9/20/18
On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 2:34:57 PM UTC-7, DFS wrote:
Where did you find your scripts? That's what The 'The Flooder' Thing does when he gets mad. He creates a new identity, starts a stupid thread so he can claim here made a mistake. Hey it was my left hand... and then The 'The Flooder' Thing babbles to himself with his right hand.

Just some names Steve Carroll has used
"Evil" John *
"Evil" Snit *
Big Crotch on a Small Fish
Cornelius Munshower
CSMA Moderator
Edward Stanfield
Fretwiz *
Hitman Hero
Measles
Petruzzellis Kids
Sigmond
Slaveen
Smit
Steve C *
Steve Camoll *
Steve Carroll <noone@xxxxxxxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll <stevecarroll@xxxxxxxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll <trollkiller@xxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll's Dog *
Steve Carrolll *
Steve Carrroll *
Yevette Owens
Yobo_Obyo

--
My Snoring Solution!
https://youtu.be/OffkiSAsYo8

Steve Carroll

Sep 20, 2018, 2:09:25 AM9/20/18
What did Klaus Schadenfreude have to say about this amazing support from new posters? Most of the time he would try to push Sandman to trust they're real people who just happened to have knowledge of his trolling but no issue with it.

On and on. You're again trying to push your ego when you have no skill. You're the court jester and your many idiotic scripts show this. I'm guessing, after kill filtering all the sock puppets from Klaus Schadenfreude, it's mostly just two flooders making almost all of the barrage. No doubt. And both entirely dingbats.

The top thing that concerns Klaus Schadenfreude is being "honorable", and if he can not have that he will post more evidence to effectively slap advocates down, which is immature as hell.

--
Eight things to never feed your dog!
https://youtu.be/Z5wo5aE7MUk

chrisv

Sep 20, 2018, 8:29:55 AM9/20/18
> some dumb fsck wrote:
>>
>> You lost me there.

Hey, Dumfsck, why did you falsely claim that the cola advocates are
"totally AGAINST freedom of choice - unless it's the choices they deem
acceptable", while, out of the other side of your filthy gob, ridicule
them because their family members used Windows or Mac?

Could it be because you're a dumb fscking liar and creep?

--
"By definition it's hobbyware, since most of it is created by unpaid
developers in their spare time, for fun." - Dumfsck, lying

Steve Carroll

Sep 20, 2018, 8:39:45 AM9/20/18
Until or unless Onion 'The Shill' Knight offers up his 'preferable' Mac application for assessment, there is no challenge, just crazed claims. Enough already. You're again trying to bolster yourself beyond your grade. You're the court jester and your many pointless programs show this. Sandman makes things up. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Onion 'The Shill' Knight "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "meat", "Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". And the herd is stupid enough to believe him. Now Klaus Schadenfreude on the other end of the game doesn't matter. All that matters is Onion 'The Shill' Knight gets to deliver the punchline. So how to beat Onion 'The Shill' Knight at his own game? Don't answer the post. Honest discussion isn't part of trick and never was planned to be. Promotion is a wonderful thing and consumer stupidity is even better. Sheer bull by a delusional, lying, conniving, co-trolling dupe who would not be honest even if he swore on his mother's grave.

--
Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com

Snit

Sep 20, 2018, 10:07:42 AM9/20/18
On 9/20/18 5:29 AM, chrisv wrote:
>> some dumb fsck wrote:
>>>
>>> You lost me there.
>
> Hey, Dumfsck, why did you falsely claim that the cola advocates are
> "totally AGAINST freedom of choice - unless it's the choices they deem
> acceptable", while, out of the other side of your filthy gob, ridicule
> them because their family members used Windows or Mac?
>
> Could it be because you're a dumb fscking liar and creep?

Your complaint would make sense *IF* COLA "advocates" were consistent.
They are not. Look at Peter Köhlmann who repeatedly attacks macOS users
even as he speaks of his family using Macs... and RonB has done the same
thing. Pretty sure you have, as well, though I would have to hunt for
examples and it is not worth it.

Steve Carroll

Sep 20, 2018, 10:29:43 AM9/20/18
The herd members value conformity instead of choice. Vallor has yet to show how Bash does anything above the minimum on Linux. Besides Vallor, who fails to understand what I'm doing? This is what comes about when dangerously bad faith in oneself takes over Vallor's every moment. Just some names the stalker has used
"Evil" John *
"Evil" Snit *
Big Crotch on a Small Fish
Cornelius Munshower
CSMA Moderator
Edward Stanfield
Fretwiz *
Hitman Hero
Measles
Petruzzellis Kids
Sigmond
Slaveen
Smit
Steve C *
Steve Camoll *
Steve Carroll <noone@xxxxxxxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll <stevecarroll@xxxxxxxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll <trollkiller@xxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll's Dog *
Steve Carrolll *
Steve Carrroll *
Yevette Owens
Yobo_Obyo
Given how frequently it is clear that Vallor's post is some skew of a quote Steve Petruzzellis shared which had been a bodyslam on Vallor for something he did which was crazy/inaccurate/etc... its really a regular demonstration of Vallor's deep rooted unease for having been so often pwned: Vallor is clearly incapable of being shown a mirror.

It's a crank call. Vallor has already decided what he is going to say before he calls. What you say doesn't matter. What Steve Petruzzellis says just a reaction.

--
Puppy Videos!
http://prescottcomputerguy.com

Steve Carroll

Sep 20, 2018, 2:54:51 PM9/20/18
He disturbs an entire group of people who have nothing to do with anything, but that's a stuck up jerk for you. What others care about isn't a factor.

Just look at what Steve Carroll has posted and look at mine, there is nothing for Klaus Schadenfreude to learn from an idiot like Steve Carroll. But hey, let him keep making a dunce of himself. I am sure one of his stooges will come to the rescue. Klaus Schadenfreude created at least one major circus in the last year or so. Without Linux that would not be possible.

Obviously, the only thought that concerns Steve Carroll is appearing "accurate", and if he can't have that he will do whatever it takes to effectively kick Klaus Schadenfreude down... he's been that way forever.

At one point, Steve Carroll said a COLA denizen was "obsessing" over him, which was defined as mentioning any of his socks.

By listening to 'media talking heads' like that you get terms like 'pride'. Carried to its (im)moral solution, the media position that it's 'gross' for a traditional guy to not wish to date a child is instituted. Contrary to Steve Carroll's claim that he has "no interest in making enemies" (a lie as confirmed by the fact that he destroyed CSMA with his crap) he was quoted asking IT departments how they would do a DDOS attack.

-
Get Rich Slow!
https://redd.it/6sfhq6
http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/BilkHelp.html
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Chris Ahlstrom

Sep 20, 2018, 7:45:56 PM9/20/18
Melzzzzz wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 2018-09-19, DFS <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>
>> America produces the world's best software. Always has and probably
>> always will.
>
> This is because all programmer minds work for it ;)

It's not true. Germany, Russia, France, Great Britain... also good
software.

DFS is a bigot. You knew that.

--
Communicate! It can't make things any worse.

Chris Ahlstrom

Sep 20, 2018, 7:46:32 PM9/20/18
chrisv wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Could it be because you're a dumb fscking liar and creep?

That's DFS!

--
You may worry about your hair-do today, but tomorrow much peanut butter will
be sold.

SilverSlimer

Sep 20, 2018, 8:37:01 PM9/20/18
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 22:43:07 +0000, F. Russell wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 21:53:37 +0000, SilverSlimer wrote:
>

>> Are you convinced that it's just a matter of time before GNU/Linux
>> turns into an unusable proprietary mess?
>>

> It has been happening for a while already. That unnecessary junk known
> as SYSTEMD was the beginning.
>
> The SYSTEMD people, fully supported by RedHat, literally tried to hijack
> the kernel. There was a famous nasty exchange between Torvalds and Kay
> Sievers, a systemd dev, about where kernal boot error messages belong.
> Sievers had actually assumed that systemd was a part of the kernel but
> Torvalds told him to fuck himself.
>
> Systemd, under RedHat, is still trying to inextricably enter the kernel.
> They tried and failed with kdbus but now they are trying with bus1.
>
> Too many corps making too much money are now supporting kernel
> development. When this happens the FOSS ideology is thrown out the
> window.

I do agree that corporate involvement in Linux has a number of negative
consequences but, at the same time, they improve certain parts of the
operating system in significant ways. Without corporations getting
involved with the graphics drivers for instance, I doubt that Linux would
have anything much better than the shitty vesa driver. Reverse-
engineering hardware can only get you so far.

--
SilverSlimer
FSF Contributor / EFF Member / Free speech advocate
Absolute centrist, proud Catholic

"Given the nasty lies that Alex Jones tells, I am not going to go
to bat for him in particular." - "Wretched" Richard Stallman, who also
believes Brett Kavanaugh to be guilty despite the lack of proof and Keith
Ellison to be innocent despite the abundance of it.

DFS

Sep 21, 2018, 12:02:22 AM9/21/18
On 9/20/2018 7:26 PM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> chrisv wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> Could it be because you're a dumb fscking liar and creep?
>
> That's DFS!

$ python rpt_newsreader_summary.py Creepy
2003-07-02 start with Outlook on Windows
88. Last 13811 posts: slrn on Linux
61327 total posts
2s

<quote>
It's not so much the threat of divorce, as making your every moment at
home a living hell.

My wife used to dole out my weekly allowance, $20, and then quiz me
about where I spent it, as she didn't expect me to buy snacks and such.

She's a lot more tolerant now, and it took years of resistance. I can
buy a $120 UPS when I need to.
</quote>
<45qdnSf6a5p1fTbY...@comcast.com>

DFS

Sep 21, 2018, 12:03:36 AM9/21/18
On 9/20/2018 8:29 AM, feces("I am 100% honest in cola")v wrote:

>> some dumb fsck wrote:
>>>
>>> You lost me there.
>
> Hey, Dumfsck, why did you falsely claim that the cola advocates are
> "totally AGAINST freedom of choice - unless it's the choices they deem
> acceptable",

Of course I never falsely claimed that. It's a FACT you lame-ass
"advocate" hypocrites babble about "choice" from one side of your mouth,
then seek to deny it from the other side:

<quotes>
Fraud 7: "Appile should be actively barred from all schools"
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7cbc23034609637f?hl=en&dmode=source

Marti: "Non-Free proprietary applications should not be included in
*any* GNU/Linux distribution by default."
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/b50fa67489ff74a9?hl=en&dmode=source

"The government has had a history of desiring more than one source for
their systems and Windows shouldn't be a choice."
#22 at http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=43629.0

mlw: "It has to be Linux or BSD....or something, just get rid of
Windows. It doesn't matter, Mac, BSD, or Linux, geez, ANYTHING but
Windows!"
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/bd7ba1c950da917b?hl=en&dmode=source

"windows shouldn't be a choice for anyone mang"
http://www.irclog.org/freenode/suse/2006-06-19/page4.html

"I'm a Unix/Linux guy... MS Windows should not be allowed in a business
environment."
http://www.thegearpage.net/board//showpost.php?p=15072408&postcount=8

"Microsoft should not be allowed to bake Windows into silicon and CMOS
(or equivalents)."
http://techrights.org/2013/03/12/nice-work-if-you-can-get-it/

"Linux should not support non-free modules"
http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.misc.discuss/msg/e7c64b946b80ded4?hl=en&dmode=source
</quotes>

> while, out of the other side of your filthy gob, ridicule
> them because their family members used Windows or Mac?

heh!

Kohlmann insults Mac users as being stupid, then reveals his son uses Macs

"The argument ended with [my wife] yelling, "I want Windows!!!"
Creepy Sep 2005

"[Windows] is the right choice for my daughter." turdv Apr 2012

> Could it be because you're a dumb fscking liar and creep?

<shitv_lies>

[Windows Vista] needs 4G and 2 fast CPU's to run acceptably well.
Mar 2009

NO ONE doubted the inevitable "success" (if "success" is defined in
terms of market share) of XP.
Oct 2009

I've not written *one thing* that I do not believe is correct.
Dec 2009

</shitv_lies>

So why do you continue to LIE and claim "I've been 100% honest in cola"?

Snit

Sep 21, 2018, 10:52:22 AM9/21/18
Excellent evidence.