Air Force hate messages yet another liberal false flag.

Me Sham

Nov 8, 2017, 5:44:45 PM11/8/17

Doomsdrzej

Nov 8, 2017, 6:19:05 PM11/8/17
These coloured people are just looking for attention and trying,
desperately, to promote their desire for a genocide of white people.
They're already killing and raping all whites in South Africa but of
course none of our media is willing to talk about it. They won't be happy
unless they do it on our continent as well.

--
Doomsdrzej
EFF & OpenMedia member

Snit

Nov 8, 2017, 9:36:25 PM11/8/17
On 11/8/17, 4:19 PM, in article HhMMB.166$iO....@fx42.iad, "Doomsdrzej"
<d...@do.om> wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 14:44:41 -0800, Me Sham wrote:
>
>> Not surprised, all of these incidents are hoaxes.
>>
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-black-student-wrote-those-racist-
> messages-that-shook-the-air-force-academy-school-says/ar-BBEIiFq?
> OCID=ansmsnnews11
>
> These coloured people are just looking for attention and trying,
> desperately, to promote their desire for a genocide of white people.
> They're already killing and raping all whites in South Africa but of
> course none of our media is willing to talk about it. They won't be happy
> unless they do it on our continent as well.

One day you will read that and hate your younger self.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

-hh

Nov 8, 2017, 10:10:35 PM11/8/17
Doomsddzejmwrote:
> These coloured people are just looking for attention and trying,
> desperately, to promote their desire for a genocide of white people.
> They're already killing and raping all whites in South Africa but of
> course none of our media is willing to talk about it...

In South Africa, really?

And if none of the media is reporting this, just how did you learn of it? Go there to see it yourself?

Now I was there last fall and didn't know that we had barely "escaped death" or whatever.
An old college friend was also in SA with his family a month or so later. They're fine too.
And our ExPat guide is still posting on his FB page and his family's fine as well.

Seems you're really "special"...

-hh

Me Sham

Nov 8, 2017, 10:27:37 PM11/8/17
Its the result of the left making a virtue out of victimhood. Everyone wants in now.

chrisv

Nov 13, 2017, 9:02:42 AM11/13/17
He's a right-wing propagandist.

--
"China is still here." - "GreyCloud", providing "evidence" that The
Great Wall worked as intended.

-hh

Nov 13, 2017, 9:50:29 AM11/13/17
On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 9:02:42 AM UTC-5, chrisv wrote:
> -highhorse wrote:
>
> >Doomsddzejmwrote:
> >> These coloured people are just looking for attention and trying,
> >> desperately, to promote their desire for a genocide of white people.
> >> They're already killing and raping all whites in South Africa but of
> >> course none of our media is willing to talk about it...
> >
> >In South Africa, really?
> >
> > And if none of the media is reporting this, just how did you
> > learn of it? Go there to see it yourself?
> >
> > Now I was there last fall and didn't know that we had barely
> > "escaped death" or whatever.
> > An old college friend was also in SA with his family a month
> > or so later. They're fine too.
> > And our ExPat guide is still posting on his FB page and his
> > family's fine as well.
> >
> > Seems you're really "special"...
>
> He's a right-wing propagandist.

That too.

FYI, my use of this 'special' phrase was quite deliberate,
because its use has specific connotations in South Africa.

In general, its used satirically, as an indicator of someone
who's getting preferential treatment. Typically, its alluding
to political connections, graft, etc. And our boy clearly
didn't know what this slang term meant, which shows that he
doesn't really know anything about this particular country.

FWIW, our introduction to the term happened one morning while
visiting a SA National Park. The Park's official rules were
that visitors were only allowed between sunrise & sunset and
we had arrived at the gate one morning ~15 minutes before sunrise
and denied entry. As we sat, another vehicle approached, passed
us, and the gate was opened to allow them in the park before it
was officially open. After he passed, our private guide asked
the guard just what the deal was for why he had been allowed
entry but not us ... and after receiving a lame reply, said,
"Oh, he's _Special_, isn't he?"; the guard silently nodded.

-hh

Doomsdrzej

Nov 13, 2017, 1:23:42 PM11/13/17
On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 08:02:39 -0600, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>-highhorse wrote:
>
>>Doomsddzejmwrote:
>>> These coloured people are just looking for attention and trying,
>>> desperately, to promote their desire for a genocide of white people.
>>> They're already killing and raping all whites in South Africa but of
>>> course none of our media is willing to talk about it...
>>
>>In South Africa, really?
>>
>>And if none of the media is reporting this, just how did you learn of it? Go there to see it yourself?
>>
>>Now I was there last fall and didn't know that we had barely "escaped death" or whatever.
>>An old college friend was also in SA with his family a month or so later. They're fine too.
>>And our ExPat guide is still posting on his FB page and his family's fine as well.
>>
>>Seems you're really "special"...
>
>He's a right-wing propagandist.

<https://americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/>

<https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/12326-south-africa-facing-white-genocide-total-communist-takeover>

<http://www.nationalreview.com/article/398136/end-south-africa-josh-gelernter>

<https://www.rt.com/news/south-africa-genocide-evacuation-702/>

Yep, nothing going on.

You're a very ignorant Communist, chrisv.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Nov 13, 2017, 1:55:01 PM11/13/17
On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 13:23:41 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; "Doomsdrzej
<d...@do.om>" determined that the following was of great importance and
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BigMcLargeHuge/opensources/master/sources/sources.csv

><https://americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-afr
>ica-obamas-african-legacy/>

americanfreepress.net,conspiracy,bias,,,

><https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/12326-south-afric
>a-facing-white-genocide-total-communist-takeover>

thenewamerican.com,bias,,,,

><http://www.nationalreview.com/article/398136/end-south-africa-josh-gele
>rnter>

nationalreview.com,political,,,,

www.rt.com,state,,,,

>Yep, nothing going on.
>
>You're a very ignorant Communist, chrisv.

do you have any more russian propaganda to share with us, komrade?

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Doomsdrzej

Nov 13, 2017, 2:04:12 PM11/13/17
On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 12:54:57 -0600, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy
Whistle Holder Emeritus ?? <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 13:23:41 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; "Doomsdrzej
><d...@do.om>" determined that the following was of great importance and
>subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
><9poj0d55i82uon1i0...@4ax.com>:
>
>>On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 08:02:39 -0600, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid>
>>wrote:

>>>He's a right-wing propagandist.
>
>https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BigMcLargeHuge/opensources/master/sources/sources.csv

And the list was compiled by...

I notice that the Washington Post, the New York Times and CNN aren't
in there even though they're the biggest liars the world has ever
seen.

Tell us more about how Trump colluded with Russia even though it's not
illegal to do so and there is no evidence whatsoever of that being the
case, CNN.

>><https://americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-afr
>>ica-obamas-african-legacy/>
>
>americanfreepress.net,conspiracy,bias,,,
>
>><https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/12326-south-afric
>>a-facing-white-genocide-total-communist-takeover>
>
>thenewamerican.com,bias,,,,
>
>><http://www.nationalreview.com/article/398136/end-south-africa-josh-gele
>>rnter>
>
>nationalreview.com,political,,,,
>

>><https://www.rt.com/news/south-africa-genocide-evacuation-702/>
>
>www.rt.com,state,,,,
>
>>Yep, nothing going on.
>>
>>You're a very ignorant Communist, chrisv.
>
>do you have any more russian propaganda to share with us, komrade?

Another idiot to re-filter.

-hh

Nov 13, 2017, 3:07:01 PM11/13/17
On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 1:23:42 PM UTC-5, Doomsdrzej wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 08:02:39 -0600, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> >-highhorse wrote:

> >>In South Africa, really?
> >>
> >>And if none of the media is reporting this, just how did you
> >> learn of it? Go there to see it yourself?
> >>
> >>Now I was there last fall and didn't know that we had
> >> barely "escaped death" or whatever.
> >>An old college friend was also in SA with his family a
> >>month or so later. They're fine too.
> >>And our ExPat guide is still posting on his FB page and
> >>his family's fine as well.
> >>
> >>Seems you're really "special"...
> >
> >He's a right-wing propagandist.
>

> <https://americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/>

Except that no one claimed that there weren't any problems
whatsoever. In any event, the above claims that there's
been over 5000 white farmers killed, which contradicts
much more reliable sources:

"...between 1990 and March 2012, there had been an estimated
1,544 murders on South African farms of which 208 of the
victims were Black.[2]"

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks>

"In total, between 1998 and the end of 2016, 1848 people
have been murdered in farm attacks — 1187 farmers, 490 family
members, 147 farm employees, and 24 people who happened to be
visiting the farm at the time."

<http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476>

> <https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/12326-south-africa-facing-white-genocide-total-communist-takeover>

An article from a half decade ago, which conveniently tries to ignore
potential motives, such as revenge: FYI, a white supremacist group
called the Boeremag (Boer Force) had their military coup plan broken
up by police in 2002.

> <http://www.nationalreview.com/article/398136/end-south-africa-josh-gelernter>

Another example where their claimed fatality rate is twice that of
the credible ones...but more significantly, they try to use the
decline in average life expectancy to bolster their arguments, but
they ignoring the huge contribution of HIV/AIDS to that metric:

"The Human Sciences Research Council, a South African institution,
estimates 10.9% of all South Africans have HIV/AIDS.[8] Additionally,
the Central Intelligence Agency estimates that 310,000 individuals
died in South Africa from HIV/AIDS in the year 2009.[2] The rising
prevalence rate has increased from 10.6% in 2008 to 12.2% in 2012....
According to the latest data from UNICEF, Eastern and Southern Africa
currently have 5% of the world’s population but 50% of people living
with HIV. The region also has 48% of new HIV infections among adults,
55% among children, and 48% of AIDS related deaths. South Africa alone
has 5.6 million people living with HIV, or 17.3% of its population."

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_South_Africa>

> <https://www.rt.com/news/south-africa-genocide-evacuation-702/>

Which isn't a report of deaths, but of a potential risk:

"'The death of Nelson Mandela is a risk scenario,' Muller said.
'He is a political icon and his passing could see violence flaring
up again.'"

> Yep, nothing going on.

What you have is a piece of almost-contemporary history, much
which has now predominantly passed as a major issue. There's
certainly still problems today, such as the country's overall
homicide rate (all races), but stuff like the farm attacks are
vulnerable to conflation with factors other than race, such as
the illegal trade in ivory and rhino horns who have no qualms
about taking out witnesses ... the latest there is that some
are now arming themselves with RPGs to shoot down helicopters
being used for anti-poaching surveillance/interdiction.

-hh

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Nov 13, 2017, 4:41:06 PM11/13/17
On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 14:04:10 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; "Doomsdrzej
<jvqj0dtrt7dqeg1aq...@4ax.com>:

>On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 12:54:57 -0600, Your Friendly Neighbourhood 🐶
>Whistle Holder Emeritus ?? <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 13:23:41 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; "Doomsdrzej
>><d...@do.om>" determined that the following was of great importance and
>>subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
>><9poj0d55i82uon1i0...@4ax.com>:
>>https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BigMcLargeHuge/opensources/master/sour
>>ces/sources.csv
>
>And the list was compiled by...

if you were as smart as you'd have everybody believe you are then you could have probably found:

https://github.com/BigMcLargeHuge/opensources/blob/master/README.md

...all by yourself, but since you're dumber than dirt:

Who we are:

OpenSources is a curated resource for assessing online information sources, available for public use. Websites in this resource range from credible news sources to misleading and outright fake websites. Headed by Melissa Zimdars of Merrimack College, our research team is dedicated to preserving the integrity and enhancing the transparency of information on the internet.

Mission:

Our mission is to empower people to find reliable information online.

To this end, we provide a continuously updated database of information sources for developers to leverage in the fight against fake, false, conspiratorial, and misleading news. Our database is maintained by professionals who have analyzed each source, looking for overall inaccuracy, extreme biases, lack of transparency, and other kinds of misinformation.

Our Methods:

Step 1: Title/Domain Analysis. If “.wordpress” “.com.co” appear in the title -- or any slight variation on a well known website-- this is usually a sign there is a problem.

Step 2: About Us Analysis. Google every title/domain name/anyone listed in the “About Us” section to see if anyone has previously reported on the website (snopes, hoax-slayer, factcheck.org, etc.) or whether it has a Wikipedia page with citations or something similar detailing its background. This is useful for identifying and correctly categorizing lesser known and/or new websites that may be on the up-and-up, such as satirical sources or websites that are explicit about their political orientation.

Step 3: Source Analysis. Does the website mention/link to a study or source? Look up the source/study. Is it being accurately reflected and reported? Are officials being cited? Can a primary source be located for its quotations? Some media literacy and critical scholars call this triangulation: Verify details, facts, quotes, etc. with multiple sources.

Step 4: Writing Style Analysis. Does the website follow AP Style Guide? Typically, lack of style guide use signifies questionable, more opinion-oriented practices, and may indicate an overall lack of editing or fact-checking process. Does it frequently use ALL CAPS in headlines and/or body text? Does the headline or body of the text use phrases like "WOW!!!!"? This stylistic practice and these types of hyperbolic word choices are often used to create emotional responses with readers that is avoided in more traditional journalism and isn’t something that would be permitted or encouraged by the AP Style Guide

Step 5: Aesthetic Analysis. Like the style-guide, many fake and questionable news sites utilize very bad design. Are screens are cluttered and they use heavy-handed photo-shopping or born digital images?

Step 6: Social Media Analysis. Look up the website on Facebook. Do the headlines and posts rely on sensational or provocative language (aka click-bait) in order to attract attention and encourage likes, click-throughs, and shares? Do the headlines and social media descriptions match or accurately reflect the content of the linked article? (this step isn’t particularly good at helping us find fake news, but it can help us identify other misleading news sources)

By considering all of these areas of information we can determine which category or categories a website may occupy, although all categorizations are by necessity open to discussion and revision. For more information about analyzing the credibility of sources, please see this resource.

>I notice that the Washington Post, the New York Times and CNN aren't in
>there even though they're the biggest liars the world has ever seen.

I notice that people smarter than you are aren't protesting this.

>Tell us more about how Trump colluded with Russia even though it's not
>illegal to do so and there is no evidence whatsoever of that being the
>case, CNN.

I'm sure Paul Manafort could tell you a thing or two about that.

>>><https://americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-afr
>>>ica-obamas-african-legacy/>
>>americanfreepress.net,conspiracy,bias,,,
>>><https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/12326-south-afric
>>>a-facing-white-genocide-total-communist-takeover>
>>thenewamerican.com,bias,,,,
>>><http://www.nationalreview.com/article/398136/end-south-africa-josh-gele
>>>rnter>
>>nationalreview.com,political,,,,
>>><https://www.rt.com/news/south-africa-genocide-evacuation-702/>
>>www.rt.com,state,,,,
>>>Yep, nothing going on. You're a very ignorant Communist, chrisv.
>>do you have any more russian propaganda to share with us, komrade?
>
>Another idiot to re-filter.

another monument to your clinical confirmation biases.

https://vintageunscripted.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/run-away-monty-python-gif.jpg

Chris Ahlstrom

Nov 13, 2017, 5:32:00 PM11/13/17
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛 wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Golden Killfile, June 2005
> KOTM, November 2006
> Bob Allisat Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, November 2006
> Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, November 2006
> Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, September 2007
> Tony Sidaway Memorial "Drama Queen" Award, November 2006
> Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
> Order of the Holey Sockpuppet, September 2007
> Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, September 2006
> Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, April 2008
> Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
> AUK Mascot, September 2007
> Putting the Awards Out of Order to Screw With the OCD Fuckheads, March 2016

Buh bye. Prattle at will.

--
The better part of valor is discretion.
-- William Shakespeare, "Henry IV"

chrisv

Nov 14, 2017, 8:02:44 AM11/14/17
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus ?? wrote:

> Doomsdrzej wrote:
>>
>>I notice that the Washington Post, the New York Times and CNN aren't in
>>there even though they're the biggest liars the world has ever seen.
>
>I notice that people smarter than you are aren't protesting this.

Extremists, like "Slimer", are never fair to their perceived
opponents. You won't catch Slime claiming something reasonable and
honest, like "the NYT and CNN have a liberal bias". Instead, he
claims that they are "the biggest liars the world has ever seen".
Which is, of course, a ridiculous lie.

--
"Who the fuck are you to tell Apple or the like what they should give
or not give? You decide to give your work away then fine - tough shit

"Ubuntu leaches off Debian where all the real hard work was done." -
"Hadron", attacking Ubuntu's contributions