Microsoft Word Sales Face U.S. Ban

nessuno

Dec 22, 2009, 4:19:35 PM12/22/09
<Quote>
An appeals court on Tuesday ordered Microsoft to stop selling
Microsoft Word 2007 and other Office 2007 products by Jan. 11 because
the software infringes on a patent held by a Canadian company. The
judge also hit Microsoft with a $290 million fine.

In ruling, the U.S. Court of Appeals struck down Microsoft's appeal of
a lower court's finding that Word 2007, the most current version of
the product, infringes on a patent held by Toronto-based i4i Inc....

"In this case, a small company was practicing its patent, only to
suffer a loss of market share, brand recognition, and customer
goodwill as the result of the defendant's infringing acts," the court
said in documents published Tuesday.

The ruling means Microsoft can't sell versions of Word that can open
documents saved in the .XML, .DOCX, or .DOCM formats that contain
custom XML....

The court left an out for Microsoft. The company can continue to sell
Word 2007 after Jan. 11 if it removes the offending technology from
the product. Microsoft said it plans to do just that....
</Quote>

http://www.informationweek.com/news/windows/microsoft_news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=222003019

Mr. Majestic

Dec 22, 2009, 4:27:02 PM12/22/09

The post is much ado about nothing it seems.

Clogwog

Dec 22, 2009, 4:37:10 PM12/22/09
"nessuno" <nessu...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

???????????????????, you left out the good part

> http://www.informationweek.com/news/windows/microsoft_news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=222003019

One addy:
............... "Therefore, we expect to have copies of Microsoft Word 2007
and Office 2007, with this feature removed, available for U.S. sale and
distribution by the injunction date," Microsoft said.

Microsoft Office, which includes Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, *accounted*
for more than $3 *billion* in *worldwide* sales in Microsoft's most recent
fiscal year and is used by *literally* *millions* of businesses and
consumers for *everyday* tasks like word processing and creating
spreadsheets and presentations."

This must be a very good product, *millions* of people love it!
I bet Berkeley university and you use it, you Hypocrite?
Well, now... slink away, as usual!

7

Dec 22, 2009, 5:26:02 PM12/22/09
nessuno wrote:

> <Quote>
> An appeals court on Tuesday ordered Microsoft to stop selling
> Microsoft Word 2007 and other Office 2007 products by Jan. 11 because
> the software infringes on a patent held by a Canadian company. The
> judge also hit Microsoft with a $290 million fine.

More reasons for companies to not commit to proprietary and
focus on community developed and community supported
office products like Open Office and K-Office.

You never know when the support for supposedly supported product
is dropped.

Unlike open source where support for widely used products
have always grown with millions of developers giving a helping hand
for the benefit of all.

bbgruff

Dec 22, 2009, 6:13:52 PM12/22/09
nessuno wrote:

Hmmm.... considered significant enough for the BBC to be reporting it:-

Tell me, wasn't the inclusion of this particular feature one of the main
reasons that Microsoft gave for introducing OOXML, when a perfectly good
ISO format already existed?

Tim Smith

Dec 22, 2009, 7:14:27 PM12/22/09
In article <7pd25h...@mid.individual.net>,

bbgruff <bbg...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Tell me, wasn't the inclusion of this particular feature one of the main
> reasons that Microsoft gave for introducing OOXML, when a perfectly good
> ISO format already existed?

What ISO format are you thinking of? Surely not ODF, since ODF became an
ISO format several years after Microsoft started using the formats that
became (with minor changes) OOXML.

--
--Tim Smith

Tim Smith

Dec 22, 2009, 7:15:31 PM12/22/09
In article <_HbYm.18085$Ym4....@text.news.virginmedia.com>,

7 <website_...@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
> nessuno wrote:
>
> > <Quote>
> > An appeals court on Tuesday ordered Microsoft to stop selling
> > Microsoft Word 2007 and other Office 2007 products by Jan. 11 because
> > the software infringes on a patent held by a Canadian company. The
> > judge also hit Microsoft with a $290 million fine.
>

> More reasons for companies to not commit to proprietary and
> focus on community developed and community supported
> office products like Open Office and K-Office.
>
> You never know when the support for supposedly supported product
> is dropped.
>
> Unlike open source where support for widely used products
> have always grown with millions of developers giving a helping hand
> for the benefit of all.

Why are you ignoring the threat of patents?

--
--Tim Smith

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 22, 2009, 7:34:50 PM12/22/09
Tim Smith wrote:

It has some surreal appaerances how you distort reality

Are you part of the apple RDF in your free time?

--
Windows: Because everyone needs a good laugh!

Tom Shelton

Dec 22, 2009, 9:05:25 PM12/22/09
On Dec 22, 5:34 pm, Peter Köhlmann <peter-koehlm...@t-online.de>
wrote:
> Tim Smith wrote:
> > In article <7pd25hFnv...@mid.individual.net>,

> >  bbgruff <bbgr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> >> Tell me, wasn't the inclusion of this particular feature one of the
> >> main reasons that Microsoft gave for introducing OOXML, when a
> >> perfectly good ISO format already existed?
>
> > What ISO format are you thinking of? Surely not ODF, since ODF became an
> > ISO format several years after Microsoft started using the formats that
> > became (with minor changes) OOXML.
>
> It has some surreal appaerances how you distort reality
>
> Are you part of the apple RDF in your free time?
>
> --
> Windows: Because everyone needs a good laugh!

It's true. The Office XML formats go back to Office2K.

--
Tom Shelton

Hadron

Dec 22, 2009, 9:12:17 PM12/22/09
Tom Shelton <tom_s...@comcast.net> writes:

What a week for Linux "advocates". Terry porter foreswears any non GPL 3
open source SW but also admits to using Linux and Windows SW. Marti
pretends he too will only use GPL 3 - despite using Linux. Ahsltrom
has been "xorg less" for a while now with zero issues and still hasnt
told us where he keeps his xrandr metamodes. Marti said he was too and
it didn't work and needed Dumb Willy Poasters help ... and of course I
pointed out that you had to have one for non US keyboards anyway. And
here Peter "null pointer" Koehlmann makes an arse of himself once
more. It does not get better than this folks!

Tim Smith

Dec 23, 2009, 2:18:08 AM12/23/09
In article <hgroja$tvh$02$1...@news.t-online.com>,
Peter Köhlmann <peter-k...@t-online.de> wrote:

The starting point for ECMA OOXML was the Excel XML format that
Microsoft started using in 2000 in Office XP, and a Word format
Microsoft introduced in 2002. These became the Microsoft Office XML
formats, and were used in Office 2003. In 2004, the EU asked Microsoft
to submit these formats for standardization, which Microsoft did a year
later. They became OOXML.

Office 2003 was released in November 2003. ODF became an ISO standard in
November 2006, at least 3 years after Microsoft was using the format
that became OOXML. 3 years is enough years to call "several years".

--
--Tim Smith

Tim Smith

Dec 23, 2009, 2:19:40 AM12/23/09
In article <hgrua2$l8o$1...@hadron.eternal-september.org>,

Hadron<hadro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What a week for Linux "advocates". Terry porter foreswears any non GPL 3
> open source SW but also admits to using Linux and Windows SW. Marti
> pretends he too will only use GPL 3 - despite using Linux. Ahsltrom

Don't forget Marti claiming BSD is incompatible with GPL.

--
--Tim Smith

TomB

Dec 23, 2009, 4:19:14 AM12/23/09
On 2009-12-23, the following emerged from the brain of Hadron:

> Ahsltrom has been "xorg less" for a while now with zero issues and
> still hasnt told us where he keeps his xrandr metamodes. Marti said
> he was too and it didn't work and needed Dumb Willy Poasters help
> ... and of course I pointed out that you had to have one for non US
> keyboards anyway.

Which isn't true at all. I corrected you, but you simply ignored that
correction. Once again: hald/dbus can be used for managing non-us
keyboard layouts.

You may do some research before you get all pedantic.

--
The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day
they start making vacuum cleaners.

TomB

Dec 23, 2009, 4:24:07 AM12/23/09
On 2009-12-23, the following emerged from the brain of Tim Smith:

In fact it is. The BSD license basically boils down to "here is our
code, do whatever you want with it, just don't claim you wrote it".

It is much less restrictive than the GPL, and in particular GPLv3. At
the moment there is GPL licensed code in the FreeBSD base system (gcc
being one example), but they are slowly moving away from that because
of the licensing issues.

--
Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes
the element of surprise.

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 23, 2009, 7:32:53 AM12/23/09
Hadron wrote:

Which is utterly wrong and complete bullshit. You do *not* need it for
non-us-keyboards anymore. I know. I use german keyboards.

> And
> here Peter "null pointer" Koehlmann makes an arse of himself once
> more. It does not get better than this folks!

Right. It does not get any better. Hasdron Snot Quark, in all his glaring
idiocy, *again* proves the point that he knows shit about linux

--
A fool-proof method for sculpting an elephant:
first, get a huge block of marble; then you chip

Chris Ahlstrom

Dec 23, 2009, 9:07:39 AM12/23/09
TomB pulled this Usenet boner:

> On 2009-12-23, the following emerged from the brain of Hadron:
>> Ahsltrom has been "xorg less" for a while now with zero issues and
>> still hasnt told us where he keeps his xrandr metamodes. Marti said
>> he was too and it didn't work and needed Dumb Willy Poasters help
>> ... and of course I pointed out that you had to have one for non US
>> keyboards anyway.
>
> Which isn't true at all. I corrected you, but you simply ignored that
> correction. Once again: hald/dbus can be used for managing non-us
> keyboard layouts.
>
> You may do some research before you get all pedantic.

Why are you dignifying "Hadron"'s lying trolling with a reasoned response?

By the way, just FYI, I don't keep "xrandr metamodes". Obviously, "Hadron"
has been Googling again.

I run "xrandr -q" to see what names the screens have, and what resolutions
they support, then pass the information to two calls to xrandr (one per
monitor).

No metamodes involved... the system handles it.

Here's the current output on this Acer laptop:

$ xrandr -q
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 1366 x 768, maximum 8192 x 8192
VGA1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
LVDS1 connected 1366x768+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
309mm x 174mm
1366x768 60.0*+
DVI1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)

That last one is the HDMI port, I believe. So apparently this laptop
can handle 3 simultaneous monitors. Thanks, Intel!

Odd that "Hadron" just had to *repeat* the lie about the non-US keyboards.
Sounds to me like "Hadron" is the one lying to appear techie, the noisome
noisy hypocrite! Even though he *knows* he will be exposed.

Craziness.

--
Increased knowledge will help you now. Have mate's phone bugged.

William Poaster

Dec 23, 2009, 8:56:35 AM12/23/09
TomB wrote:

> On 2009-12-23, the following emerged from the brain of Hadron:
>> Ahsltrom has been "xorg less" for a while now with zero issues and
>> still hasnt told us where he keeps his xrandr metamodes. Marti said
>> he was too and it didn't work and needed Dumb Willy Poasters help
>> ... and of course I pointed out that you had to have one for non US
>> keyboards anyway.
>
> Which isn't true at all.

Of course it isn't, but that doesn't fit the idiotic troll's agenda.

> I corrected you, but you simply ignored that correction. Once again: hald/dbus
> can be used for managing non-us keyboard layouts.
>
> You may do some research before you get all pedantic.

Halfwit Hadron is too stupid to, & it shows he knows even less about
Linux than we thought.

William Poaster

Dec 23, 2009, 8:58:10 AM12/23/09
Peter K�hlmann wrote:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Tom Shelton <tom_s...@comcast.net> writes:
>>

>>> On Dec 22, 5:34 pm, Peter K�hlmann <peter-koehlm...@t-online.de>

And I have UK keyboards, so the idiot Hadron troll is wrong again.

>> And here Peter "null pointer" Koehlmann makes an arse of himself once
>> more. It does not get better than this folks!
>
> Right. It does not get any better. Hasdron Snot Quark, in all his glaring
> idiocy, *again* proves the point that he knows shit about linux

But of course, the Halfwit-Hadron troll is a "long term Windows user &
programmer" (*his* words) & only pretends to know anything about Linux.

Chris Ahlstrom

Dec 23, 2009, 9:10:04 AM12/23/09
Peter K??hlmann pulled this Usenet boner:

> Hadron wrote:
>

> Right. It does not get any better. Hasdron Snot Quark, in all his glaring
> idiocy, *again* proves the point that he knows shit about linux

Worse! He puts forth bullshit, and may even *know* he'll be called on it.

"Hadron":

"Hmmmm, I'm going to post this lie. They'll be *guaranteed* to respond.
And that means I 'own' them. Muahahahahahaha!"

It rarely gets any nuttier than that!

--
Try to relax and enjoy the crisis.
-- Ashleigh Brilliant

Hadron

Dec 23, 2009, 9:55:14 AM12/23/09
William Poaster <w...@linuxmachines-64-bit.org> writes:

> TomB wrote:
>
>> On 2009-12-23, the following emerged from the brain of Hadron:
>>> Ahsltrom has been "xorg less" for a while now with zero issues and
>>> still hasnt told us where he keeps his xrandr metamodes. Marti said
>>> he was too and it didn't work and needed Dumb Willy Poasters help
>>> ... and of course I pointed out that you had to have one for non US
>>> keyboards anyway.
>>
>> Which isn't true at all.
>
> Of course it isn't, but that doesn't fit the idiotic troll's agenda.

Actually yes it was. But don't let facts get in the way of your
nonsense.

>> I corrected you, but you simply ignored that correction. Once again: hald/dbus
>> can be used for managing non-us keyboard layouts.

"can" "should" "maybe". What part of it did not work confuses you? FFS,
we have already seen how it didn't work for Marti. We have already seen
Dumb Willy posting a segment of an xorg.conf to help poor Smarti, and
HERE we have Dumb Willy pretending you DONT need an xorg.conf after all.

Get the bloody story right.

>> You may do some research before you get all pedantic.
>
> Halfwit Hadron is too stupid to, & it shows he knows even less about
> Linux than we thought.

He is wrong. Pure and simple. The ONLY way I could get a German keyboard
working with Debian properly was to have it in the xorg.conf.

OK, lets recap for the terminally dumb (yes, you Willy).

I pointed out that Linux distros were going towards dropping the
xorg.conf completely. I pointed out it didn't yet work properly and
fully. Someone (probably Willy or koehlmann) called me a liar and
started talking about how easy xorg.conf editing is etc etc. Liarmutt,
missing this, came running claiming he had been xorg'less for ages and
it all worked for him. Smarti then came running to claim that it ran
"flawlessly" on one machine but not the other. Dumb Willy then claimed
an xorg.conf WAS necessary and even posted the segment Smarti needed.

So once more:

1) I claimed they were working towards xorg'less : I was right
2) I pointed out it was not fully there and did not work properly : I
was right.

NOWHERE did I diss Linux, NOWHERE did I say it was a bad idea. I *DID*
say I didnt trust it yet, I KNEW from experience there were still
issues, I KNOW from experience that HAL/DBUS can be flaky still and
incorrectly probe the HW (see Smarti's machine not working properly).

Now : run off and lick your wounds you pathetic little tit.

And I am still waiting to here where Liarmutt keeps all his metamode
settings for xrandr calls.

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 23, 2009, 11:13:29 AM12/23/09
Hadron wrote:

< snip >

>> Halfwit Hadron is too stupid to, & it shows he knows even less about
>> Linux than we thought.
>
> He is wrong. Pure and simple. The ONLY way I could get a German keyboard
> working with Debian properly was to have it in the xorg.conf.

Well, just lets assuem that you indeed were trying that on linux
*If* you did (you didn't, you have never used any linux) it was still the
way you posted it: " *You* could onyl get a german..."

That does not mean that it is needed for anyone else now

I do *not* need xorg.conf to have a german keyboard (or any other language
keyboard, for that matter).

And all your lunatic bile you are spouting will not change the fact that
you are incompetent at googling your "linux problem of the day".

That is all. You are incompetent, and you are a liar.

< snip more lunatic crap >
--
Only two things are infinite,
the Universe and Stupidity.

Chris Ahlstrom

Dec 23, 2009, 12:49:25 PM12/23/09
Hadron pulled this Usenet boner:

> And I am still waiting to here where Liarmutt keeps all his metamode
> settings for xrandr calls.

Already answered. If "Hadron" missed it, too fscking bad.

--
Q: How did you get into artificial intelligence?
A: Seemed logical -- I didn't have any real intelligence.

Hadron

Dec 23, 2009, 12:44:33 PM12/23/09
Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:

> Hadron pulled this Usenet boner:
>
>> And I am still waiting to here where Liarmutt keeps all his metamode
>> settings for xrandr calls.
>
> Already answered. If "Hadron" missed it, too fscking bad.

I did miss it actually. Had I seen a link I would have followed it.More
great advocacy from the suckup one.

Anyway, I did my own research - I just cant go xorg.conf'less so I'll
keep it all as it is for now.

Tim Smith

Dec 23, 2009, 12:49:28 PM12/23/09
In article <200912231...@usenet.drumscum.be>,
TomB <tommy.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2009-12-23, the following emerged from the brain of Tim Smith:
> > In article <hgrua2$l8o$1...@hadron.eternal-september.org>,
> > Hadron<hadro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Don't forget Marti claiming BSD is incompatible with GPL.
>
> In fact it is. The BSD license basically boils down to "here is our
> code, do whatever you want with it, just don't claim you wrote it".

Someone better tell FSF then, because they list the BSD licenses in
their list of GPL-compatible Free Software licenses.

--
--Tim Smith

William Poaster

Dec 23, 2009, 7:26:19 PM12/23/09
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Hadron pulled this Usenet boner:
>
>> And I am still waiting to here where Liarmutt keeps all his metamode
>> settings for xrandr calls.
>
> Already answered. If "Hadron" missed it, too fscking bad.

Yes, I saw it.
Well you know the troll has reading/comprehension problems, & if you
used words longer than one syllable....

Terry Porter

Dec 23, 2009, 8:43:43 PM12/23/09
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:10:04 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Peter K??hlmann pulled this Usenet boner:
>
>> Hadron wrote:
>>

>> Right. It does not get any better. Hasdron Snot Quark, in all his
>> glaring idiocy, *again* proves the point that he knows shit about linux
>
> Worse! He puts forth bullshit, and may even *know* he'll be called on
> it.
>
> "Hadron":
>
> "Hmmmm, I'm going to post this lie. They'll be *guaranteed* to
> respond.
> And that means I 'own' them. Muahahahahahaha!"
>
> It rarely gets any nuttier than that!

hadron in a nutshell!

--
This machine running Gnu/Linux Mint 8 and posting via Pan.

High Plains Thumper

Dec 23, 2009, 9:09:11 PM12/23/09
Terry Porter wrote:

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> Worse! He puts forth bullshit, and may even *know* he'll be called
>> on it.
>>
>> "Hadron": "Hmmmm, I'm going to post this lie. They'll be
>> *guaranteed* to respond. And that means I 'own' them.
>> Muahahahahahaha!"
>>
>> It rarely gets any nuttier than that!
>
> hadron in a nutshell!

It rarely gives a reason to reply to.

--
HPT

Bob Hauck

Dec 24, 2009, 10:03:41 AM12/24/09

I'm not a lawyer, and IIRC, Tim is, so I'm sure he will correct me if
this is wrong...

They are compatible in the sense that you can take BSD-licensed code (at
least "modern" BSD without the advertising clause) and incorporate it
into a GPL program, then release the whole thing under GPL.

But you can't do the reverse...that is you can't take GPL code and
incorporate it into a BSD project, then release the whole thing under
the BSD license.

I believe (without having checked) that the GPL code that's included in
*BSD are standalone programs (e.g. GCC) that are aggregated with other
code to make a distribution without creating a derived work.

--
-| Bob Hauck (Brother Nail Gun of The Short Path)
-| http://www.haucks.org/

Matt

Dec 24, 2009, 1:48:00 PM12/24/09

I think bbgruff is saying that they claimed the feature as a reason for
introducing OOXML /as an ISO standard/, (and maybe that happened after
adoption of ODF by ISO).

7

Dec 24, 2009, 3:53:52 PM12/24/09
Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster with a big girlie butt pounding the
sock Tim Smith wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil
Department of Marketing:

So an asstroturfer funded by major corporations
like Appil and Micoshaft is trying to diminish
the strength of open source by sounding the patent troll argument?
Is that the only hollow reason left for holding on
to software patents that has stifled innovation in USA?

Software patents are illegal in EU and most of the rest of the free world.

TomB

Dec 29, 2009, 3:12:30 AM12/29/09
On 2009-12-23, the following emerged from the brain of Peter Köhlmann:

> Hadron wrote:
>< snip >
>
>>> Halfwit Hadron is too stupid to, & it shows he knows even less about
>>> Linux than we thought.
>>
>> He is wrong. Pure and simple. The ONLY way I could get a German keyboard
>> working with Debian properly was to have it in the xorg.conf.
>
> Well, just lets assuem that you indeed were trying that on linux
> *If* you did (you didn't, you have never used any linux) it was still the
> way you posted it: " *You* could onyl get a german..."
>
> That does not mean that it is needed for anyone else now

Debian makes it so simple by the way:

# dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration

Or you can of course just use the appropriate setup program in KDE or
Gnome.

--
Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with
the seat missing, but it hurts.

Christiaan ten Bafkoning

Dec 29, 2009, 3:41:12 AM12/29/09
TomB <tommy.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Debian makes it so simple by the way:
>
> # dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration

<SNORT>

In Windows, you unplug one keyboard and plug in another.

HTH

PS: Linux makes you fucking stupid.

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 29, 2009, 3:57:19 AM12/29/09
TomB wrote:

> On 2009-12-23, the following emerged from the brain of Peter Köhlmann:
>> Hadron wrote:
>>< snip >

>>> He is wrong. Pure and simple. The ONLY way I could get a German
>>> keyboard working with Debian properly was to have it in the xorg.conf.
>>
>> Well, just lets assuem that you indeed were trying that on linux
>> *If* you did (you didn't, you have never used any linux) it was still
>> the way you posted it: " *You* could onyl get a german..."
>>
>> That does not mean that it is needed for anyone else now
>
> Debian makes it so simple by the way:
>
> # dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration
>
> Or you can of course just use the appropriate setup program in KDE or
> Gnome.

But but but doesn't the Hadron Snot Quark liar constantly telling us that
he uses Debian?

How come he is unaware of this? Could it be that he isn't using debian,
after all?

That lying Snot Glasser wannabee still maintains that you can get non-us
keybaords only with xorg.conf, despite the fact that he is told by several
posters that he is bullshitting again
--
Microsoft's Guide To System Design:
If it starts working, we'll fix it. Pronto.

sandy58

Dec 29, 2009, 4:34:22 AM12/29/09
On Dec 29, 9:41 am, Christiaan ten Bafkoning
<infected.grif...@alt.support.mutilated.chocolate-eye.org.tanzania>
wrote:

Who are you talking to? Wrong fucking group, CtB. :-)

Aratzio

Dec 29, 2009, 11:06:37 AM12/29/09
On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 01:34:22 -0800 (PST), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, sandy58 <alec...@googlemail.com> got double secret
probation for writing:

Which group fucking is correct?

Blaujufferke ten Sokkenloper

Dec 29, 2009, 5:58:06 PM12/29/09
sandy58 <alec...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 29, 9:41 am, Christiaan ten Bafkoning
> <infected.grif...@alt.support.mutilated.chocolate-eye.org.tanzania>
> wrote:
>> TomB <tommy.bongae...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Debian makes it so simple by the way:
>>
>> > # dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration
>>
>> <SNORT>
>>
>> In Windows, you unplug one keyboard and plug in another.
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> PS: Linux makes you fucking stupid.
>
> Who are you talking to? Wrong fucking group, CtB. :-)

Is that so? And since when did you decide what groups I post into, you
fuckheaded flaptoad?