Carrie Fisher was a druggie. Who knew?

瀏覽次數:73 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

John Gohde

未讀,
2017年6月19日 下午4:39:172017/6/19
收件者:
Carrie Fisher had cocaine, heroin in her system, autopsy report reveals

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/06/19/carrie-fisher-had-cocaine-heroin-in-her-system-autopsy-report-reveals.html

Carrie Fisher's autopsy report shows the actress had cocaine, heroin and ecstasy in her system prior to her death.

Isn't it funny how these poor actors can never deal with reality without taking on illegal drugs.

Frankly, she should have done 10-years in the slammer for being in possession of the illegal drugs found in her system. What some people wont do in order to avoid being ordinary and doing hard time.

Silver Slimer

未讀,
2017年6月21日 下午2:26:592017/6/21
收件者:
Now that Carrie Fisher is dead, you finally have a chance at having
sex with her.
Silver Slimer
EFF & OpenMedia member,
TheRebel.media & Infowars supporter
Proud Christian, fierce nationalist and silver-tongued heel
http://bit.ly/2g5N5ZF

DFS

未讀,
2017年6月21日 下午2:39:052017/6/21
收件者:
On 6/21/2017 2:26 PM, Silver Slimer wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 13:39:14 -0700 (PDT), John Gohde

> Now that Carrie Fisher is dead, you finally have a chance at having
> sex with her.

heh!

Godhe and Wretched Stallman can tag-team the corpse.
訊息已遭刪除

John Gohde

未讀,
2017年6月22日 清晨6:31:452017/6/22
收件者:
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 2:39:05 PM UTC-4, DFS wrote:
> On 6/21/2017 2:26 PM, Silver Slimer wrote:
> > On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 13:39:14 -0700 (PDT), John "the Man"
>
> > Now that Carrie Fisher is dead, you finally have a chance at having
> > sex with her.
>
> heh!
>
> DooFuS and Wretched Stallman can tag-team the corpse.

Silver Slimer

未讀,
2017年6月22日 清晨7:23:322017/6/22
收件者:
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 22:45:06 -0700 (PDT), Rejected Man
<danield...@gmail.com> wrote:

>How is this dead woman isn't relevant Linux, Android, GNU or Microsoft.
>Just another victim of bipolar syndrome and Hollywood.

Just about everyone in Hollywood other than Mel Gibson and Vince
Vaughn is mentally ill. It's a wonder more actors aren't running
Linux.

--

DFS

未讀,
2017年6月22日 上午8:28:182017/6/22
收件者:
On 6/22/2017 7:23 AM, Silver Slimer wrote:

> Just about everyone in Hollywood other than Mel Gibson and Vince
> Vaughn is mentally ill.

Mel Gibson is an angry, ranting psycho. Great director, though.

And Vince Vaughn can kiss my ass for doing his best to ruin season 2 of
True Detective with his bad acting. Colin Farrell and Rachel McAdams
partly made up for it.

Silver Slimer

未讀,
2017年6月22日 上午8:38:262017/6/22
收件者:
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 08:28:53 -0400, DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:

>On 6/22/2017 7:23 AM, Silver Slimer wrote:
>
>> Just about everyone in Hollywood other than Mel Gibson and Vince
>> Vaughn is mentally ill.
>

>Mel Gibson is an angry, ranting psycho. Great director, though.

Because he hates Jews? They DO control Hollywood and they DO have an
anti-Christian, corrupt agenda which aims to destroy the family unit
and traditional values, embrace eternal celibacy which in turns
destroys the white race. I don't blame him and support him
wholeheartedly. If I watch anything from Hollywood nowadays, I make
sure that not a penny of my hard-earned money gets to those assholes.

>And Vince Vaughn can kiss my ass for doing his best to ruin season 2 of
>True Detective with his bad acting. Colin Farrell and Rachel McAdams
>partly made up for it.

It's an HBO show so I ignored it. The moment they embraced that pig
with lipstick Lena Dunham, they lost my interest and therefore my
money.

DFS

未讀,
2017年6月22日 上午8:46:562017/6/22
收件者:
On 6/19/2017 4:39 PM, John Gohde wrote:
> Carrie Fisher had cocaine, heroin in her system, autopsy report
> reveals
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/06/19/carrie-fisher-had-cocaine-heroin-in-her-system-autopsy-report-reveals.html
>

> Carrie Fisher's autopsy report shows the actress had cocaine,
> heroin and ecstasy in her system prior to her death.
>
> Isn't it funny how these poor actors can never deal with reality
> without taking on illegal drugs.

Most can, GodHesDumb.

The pressure of being famous is hard to take, I'm sure.

I wouldn't want it.

> Frankly, she should have done 10-years in the slammer for being in
> possession of the illegal drugs found in her system.

Get real.

How many bushes and signs did you destroy with your drunk driving back
in the day?

> What some people wont do in order to avoid being ordinary and doing
> hard time

People react to life in different ways:

Some drink (you).

Some eat (Scott Bloaty).

Some drug (Feeb Russell).

Some whine (m4r3K).

Some sex-addict (owl).

Some code (me).

DFS

未讀,
2017年6月22日 上午10:48:512017/6/22
收件者:
On 6/22/2017 8:38 AM, Silver Slimer wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 08:28:53 -0400, DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/22/2017 7:23 AM, Silver Slimer wrote:
>>
>>> Just about everyone in Hollywood other than Mel Gibson and Vince
>>> Vaughn is mentally ill.
>>

>> Mel Gibson is an angry, ranting psycho. Great director, though.
>
> Because he hates Jews?

I don't know why he's an angry, ranting psycho. I just know he is one
(or was, anyway).

> They DO control Hollywood and they DO have an
> anti-Christian, corrupt agenda which aims to destroy the family unit
> and traditional values, embrace eternal celibacy which in turns
> destroys the white race. I don't blame him and support him
> wholeheartedly. If I watch anything from Hollywood nowadays, I make
> sure that not a penny of my hard-earned money gets to those assholes.

Practicing to become Mel Gibson?

>> And Vince Vaughn can kiss my ass for doing his best to ruin season 2 of
>> True Detective with his bad acting. Colin Farrell and Rachel McAdams
>> partly made up for it.
>
> It's an HBO show so I ignored it. The moment they embraced that pig
> with lipstick Lena Dunham, they lost my interest and therefore my
> money.

True Detective season 1 was really well done. It's up there with
Sopranos and Justified in my book.

Silver Slimer

未讀,
2017年6月22日 上午11:05:142017/6/22
收件者:
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:50:29 -0400, DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:

>On 6/22/2017 8:38 AM, Silver Slimer wrote:

>>> Mel Gibson is an angry, ranting psycho. Great director, though.
>>
>> Because he hates Jews?
>
>I don't know why he's an angry, ranting psycho. I just know he is one
>(or was, anyway).

They demonized him for telling the truth about the Jews in Hollywood.
He was drunk and he ranted but others have been too and ranted as
well. The only difference is that they didn't tell the truth.

>> They DO control Hollywood and they DO have an
>> anti-Christian, corrupt agenda which aims to destroy the family unit
>> and traditional values, embrace eternal celibacy which in turns
>> destroys the white race. I don't blame him and support him
>> wholeheartedly. If I watch anything from Hollywood nowadays, I make
>> sure that not a penny of my hard-earned money gets to those assholes.
>
>Practicing to become Mel Gibson?

That would be awesome.

>>> And Vince Vaughn can kiss my ass for doing his best to ruin season 2 of
>>> True Detective with his bad acting. Colin Farrell and Rachel McAdams
>>> partly made up for it.
>>
>> It's an HBO show so I ignored it. The moment they embraced that pig
>> with lipstick Lena Dunham, they lost my interest and therefore my
>> money.
>
>True Detective season 1 was really well done. It's up there with
>Sopranos and Justified in my book.

I wouldn't know. If It's not on AMC, I'm not interested.

Me Sham

未讀,
2017年6月22日 下午1:26:522017/6/22
收件者:
James Woods and Rob Lowe are pretty based as well.

Snit

未讀,
2017年6月22日 下午1:31:362017/6/22
收件者:
On 6/22/17, 8:05 AM, in article 73nnkctavknjgkjnr...@4ax.com,
"Silver Slimer" <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:50:29 -0400, DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:

>>> Because he hates Jews?
>>
>> I don't know why he's an angry, ranting psycho. I just know he is one
>> (or was, anyway).
>
> They demonized him for telling the truth about the Jews in Hollywood.
> He was drunk and he ranted but others have been too and ranted as
> well. The only difference is that they didn't tell the truth.

Ah, so Jews are evil, too, eh?

LOL!

>>> They DO control Hollywood and they DO have an
>>> anti-Christian, corrupt agenda which aims to destroy the family unit
>>> and traditional values, embrace eternal celibacy which in turns
>>> destroys the white race. I don't blame him and support him
>>> wholeheartedly. If I watch anything from Hollywood nowadays, I make
>>> sure that not a penny of my hard-earned money gets to those assholes.
>>
>> Practicing to become Mel Gibson?
>
> That would be awesome.

The extent to which you advertise your bigotry never ceases to amaze me.

>>> It's an HBO show so I ignored it. The moment they embraced that pig
>>> with lipstick Lena Dunham, they lost my interest and therefore my
>>> money.
>>
>> True Detective season 1 was really well done. It's up there with
>> Sopranos and Justified in my book.
>
> I wouldn't know. If It's not on AMC, I'm not interested.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

Snit

未讀,
2017年6月22日 下午1:33:342017/6/22
收件者:
On 6/22/17, 5:38 AM, in article t9enkcl7iq7lroga3...@4ax.com,
"Silver Slimer" <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 08:28:53 -0400, DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/22/2017 7:23 AM, Silver Slimer wrote:
>>
>>> Just about everyone in Hollywood other than Mel Gibson and Vince
>>> Vaughn is mentally ill.
>>

>> Mel Gibson is an angry, ranting psycho. Great director, though.
>
> Because he hates Jews? They DO control Hollywood and they DO have an
> anti-Christian, corrupt agenda which aims to destroy the family unit
> and traditional values, embrace eternal celibacy which in turns
> destroys the white race. I don't blame him and support him
> wholeheartedly. If I watch anything from Hollywood nowadays, I make
> sure that not a penny of my hard-earned money gets to those assholes.

Is there any end to your persecution complex?

--

Silver Slimer

未讀,
2017年6月22日 下午5:17:142017/6/22
收件者:
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:26:48 -0700 (PDT), Me Sham <osir...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>James Woods and Rob Lowe are pretty based as well.

And Anthony Sabato Jr. as well.

Silver Slimer

未讀,
2017年6月22日 下午5:29:032017/6/22
收件者:
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:33:29 -0700, Snit
<use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

>On 6/22/17, 5:38 AM, in article t9enkcl7iq7lroga3...@4ax.com,
>"Silver Slimer" <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

>>> Mel Gibson is an angry, ranting psycho. Great director, though.
>>
>> Because he hates Jews? They DO control Hollywood and they DO have an
>> anti-Christian, corrupt agenda which aims to destroy the family unit
>> and traditional values, embrace eternal celibacy which in turns
>> destroys the white race. I don't blame him and support him
>> wholeheartedly. If I watch anything from Hollywood nowadays, I make
>> sure that not a penny of my hard-earned money gets to those assholes.
>
>Is there any end to your persecution complex?

Anyone who speaks negatively of Christ or works against Him will never
be my ally.

Silver Slimer

未讀,
2017年6月22日 下午5:31:532017/6/22
收件者:
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:31:27 -0700, Snit
<use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

>On 6/22/17, 8:05 AM, in article 73nnkctavknjgkjnr...@4ax.com,
>"Silver Slimer" <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

>>> I don't know why he's an angry, ranting psycho. I just know he is one
>>> (or was, anyway).
>>
>> They demonized him for telling the truth about the Jews in Hollywood.
>> He was drunk and he ranted but others have been too and ranted as
>> well. The only difference is that they didn't tell the truth.
>
>Ah, so Jews are evil, too, eh?
>
>LOL!

The Hollywood ones responsible for punishing anyone of Christian faith
who makes it clear that they are a believer are. Remember Jim
Caviezel? He had a fantastic career until he played the role of Jesus
Christ. That's not a coincidence.

>>> Practicing to become Mel Gibson?
>>
>> That would be awesome.
>
>The extent to which you advertise your bigotry never ceases to amaze me.

No wonder you pay so much attention to my posts then; every message is
like a miracle in your eyes and proof of God's existence. On your
knees, boy, and praise the Lord.

Peter Köhlmann

未讀,
2017年6月22日 下午5:34:132017/6/22
收件者:
So feels 99.99999% of humanity. They all would rather see you die in agony

William Poaster

未讀,
2017年6月22日 下午5:50:042017/6/22
收件者:
On 22/6/2017 22:34 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Peter Köhlmann posted:
Another religious nut.

> So feels 99.99999% of humanity. They all would rather see you die in agony

--
The troll is but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts
and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more:

Snit

未讀,
2017年6月22日 下午5:50:092017/6/22
收件者:
On 6/22/17, 2:29 PM, in article vjdokctofihs1cqtt...@4ax.com,
"Silver Slimer" <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:33:29 -0700, Snit
> <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/22/17, 5:38 AM, in article t9enkcl7iq7lroga3...@4ax.com,

>>> Because he hates Jews? They DO control Hollywood and they DO have an
>>> anti-Christian, corrupt agenda which aims to destroy the family unit
>>> and traditional values, embrace eternal celibacy which in turns
>>> destroys the white race. I don't blame him and support him
>>> wholeheartedly. If I watch anything from Hollywood nowadays, I make
>>> sure that not a penny of my hard-earned money gets to those assholes.
>>
>> Is there any end to your persecution complex?
>
> Anyone who speaks negatively of Christ or works against Him will never
> be my ally.

I said nothing bad about Christ... I spoke of how you describe YOUR god /
religion... YOU describe the god you believe in as evil.

But as I have noted that is not the norm among Christians... nor Muslims.

You are very much like the radical Muslims you hate... both striking first
and blaming the other.

Snit

未讀,
2017年6月22日 下午5:52:212017/6/22
收件者:
On 6/22/17, 2:31 PM, in article bndokclrova5e425h...@4ax.com,
"Silver Slimer" <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:31:27 -0700, Snit
> <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/22/17, 8:05 AM, in article 73nnkctavknjgkjnr...@4ax.com,

>>> They demonized him for telling the truth about the Jews in Hollywood.
>>> He was drunk and he ranted but others have been too and ranted as
>>> well. The only difference is that they didn't tell the truth.
>>
>> Ah, so Jews are evil, too, eh?
>>
>> LOL!
>
> The Hollywood ones responsible for punishing anyone of Christian faith
> who makes it clear that they are a believer are.

You are not punished... you merely are not getting special entitlements.

> Remember Jim Caviezel? He had a fantastic career until he played the role of
> Jesus Christ. That's not a coincidence.

>>> That would be awesome.
>>
>> The extent to which you advertise your bigotry never ceases to amaze me.
>
> No wonder you pay so much attention to my posts then; every message is
> like a miracle in your eyes and proof of God's existence. On your
> knees, boy, and praise the Lord.

And you have gone into la-la land. But trust me, I will NEVER back any evil
god like the one you describe. Again, to be clear, I do not mean what
Christians as a whole believe given how most would never describe the deity
they believe in as evil as you do yours.

Silver Slimer

未讀,
2017年6月22日 下午6:04:192017/6/22
收件者:
Another two sentences of nonsense from Peter the braindead Klöwn.

I hear the Wizard of Oz can help you with your deficiency; perhaps you
should go see him.

chrisv

未讀,
2017年6月23日 上午8:02:332017/6/23
收件者:
William Poaster wrote:

>> Silver Slimer wrote:
>>>
>>> Anyone who speaks negatively of Christ or works against Him will never
>>> be my ally.

Hmmm... If I recall correctly, Christ didn't advocate hatred and
intolerance, like you do, "Slimer".

> Another religious nut.

And one of the biggest crybabies to ever post to usenet.

--
"Then you say GNU/Linux is an OS, but ceases to be once
distributed..." - some thing, lying shamelessly (but no one can

William Poaster

未讀,
2017年6月23日 上午9:35:042017/6/23
收件者:
On 23/6/2017 13:02 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, chrisv posted:

> William Poaster wrote:

> Hmmm... If I recall correctly, Christ didn't advocate hatred and
> intolerance, like you do, "Slimer".

And IIRC, weren't Christians told to "turn the other cheek"?
Seems Slimeball ignores that rule.

>> Another religious nut.
>
> And one of the biggest crybabies to ever post to usenet.

--

Brad Wiggins

未讀,
2017年6月23日 上午9:42:292017/6/23
收件者:
Fuck that pacifist faggot.

Brad Wiggins

未讀,
2017年6月23日 上午9:47:402017/6/23
收件者:
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 5:31:53 PM UTC-4, Silver Slimer wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:31:27 -0700, Snit
> <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
> >On 6/22/17, 8:05 AM, in article 73nnkctavknjgkjnr...@4ax.com,

> >> They demonized him for telling the truth about the Jews in Hollywood.
> >> He was drunk and he ranted but others have been too and ranted as
> >> well. The only difference is that they didn't tell the truth.
> >
> >Ah, so Jews are evil, too, eh?
> >
> >LOL!
>
> The Hollywood ones responsible for punishing anyone of Christian faith
> who makes it clear that they are a believer are. Remember Jim
> Caviezel? He had a fantastic career until he played the role of Jesus
> Christ. That's not a coincidence.

Jim Caviezel has been in 13 movies since then. He was also on the long running Person of Interest, which was quite popular, and he even was nominated for an award. He did, and is still doing with another show/movie in the works, quite well after that gay torture porn Passion of the Christ movie.

For fuck's sake you canadian faggot, can you get anything right? Stay out of America you dumb queer.

MAGA

-hh

未讀,
2017年6月23日 上午9:48:492017/6/23
收件者:
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 5:29:03 PM UTC-4, Silver Slimer wrote:

> Anyone who speaks negatively of Christ or works against Him will never
> be my ally.

Oh, so then you _are_ opposed to all of the Christian organized religious
organizations. Good for you.

-hh

Silver Slimer

未讀,
2017年6月23日 中午12:23:422017/6/23
收件者:

Snit

未讀,
2017年6月23日 中午12:32:222017/6/23
收件者:
On 6/23/17, 9:23 AM, in article 04gqkctilrnvl2hac...@4ax.com,
"Silver Slimer" <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

>>> The Hollywood ones responsible for punishing anyone of Christian faith
>>> who makes it clear that they are a believer are. Remember Jim
>>> Caviezel? He had a fantastic career until he played the role of Jesus
>>> Christ. That's not a coincidence.
>>
>> Jim Caviezel has been in 13 movies since then. He was also on the long
>> running Person of Interest, which was quite popular, and he even was
>> nominated for an award. He did, and is still doing with another show/movie in
>> the works, quite well after that gay torture porn Passion of the Christ
>> movie.
>>
>> For fuck's sake you canadian faggot, can you get anything right? Stay out of
>> America you dumb queer.
>>
>> MAGA
>
> <https://kek.gg/u/fqRS>

You mean this guy: <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001029/>

The one who has had PLENTY of credits since he was in that movie? They guy
who is in a movie that is currently in post-production? He is the guy who
cannot get a job?

LOL!

Even if he could not, so what? He is not OWED a job. Yeah... hard concept
for you given your special entitlement world view.

Brad Wiggins

未讀,
2017年6月23日 下午1:01:072017/6/23
收件者:
"This article is 6 years old"

How about a more recent article?
http://wpolityce.pl/kultura/336631-jim-caviezel-jesus-is-above-all-else-spiritual-interview-with-hollywood-star
"The film has inspired millions of viewers. Let the producers answer whether they are afraid of this success. My career is not over. After all, I starred in some prominent, Hollywood films. I also played in a popular TV series called „Person of Interest”."

I'm sure you'll love that interview. Jimmy seems intent on sucking Jesus' cock, that's for sure.

I know it's not all your fault. You weren't born in America, so you can't help that. And your terrible parents made you gay somehow. But you're an adult now and you choose to continue being a Quebec fag. I can't wait until we get a wall up on *both* sides to keep shits like you out.

MAGA

Silver Slimer

未讀,
2017年6月23日 下午5:55:122017/6/23
收件者:
On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 10:01:05 -0700 (PDT), Brad Wiggins
You realize that we're on the same side, politically, right?

Snit

未讀,
2017年6月23日 下午6:39:372017/6/23
收件者:
On 6/23/17, 2:55 PM, in article gh3rkcdgegvrgvqj7...@4ax.com,
Regardless, the article you pointed to was completely absurd... which
considering the site it to be expected. But not it is not the site which
makes it absurd... that is just a predictor of it being so. :)

John Gohde

未讀,
2017年6月24日 上午8:59:292017/6/24
收件者:
> <https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cq308>

Boycot Snit in all of its Degenerate forms.

Brad Wiggins

未讀,
2017年6月25日 下午4:44:032017/6/25
收件者:
I'm not possibly on the same side a polack gay boy in Canada. Which part of America First don't you understand, fucktard?

MAGA

Silver Slimer

未讀,
2017年6月25日 下午5:29:572017/6/25
收件者:
On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 13:43:59 -0700 (PDT), Brad Wiggins
<concerned...@hotmail.com> wrote:

< snip retardation >

>> You realize that we're on the same side, politically, right?
>>

>I'm not possibly on the same side a polack gay boy in Canada. Which part of America First don't you understand, fucktard?
>
>MAGA

I supported Donald Trump from the very beginning even though I
couldn't vote for the man and watched every debate, every interview
and ever speech to make sure that I could defend him in a society
filled with Communist scum.

You can insult me all you want, but if you're conservative, I have no
qualms with you.

Snit

未讀,
2017年6月25日 下午5:37:362017/6/25
收件者:
On 6/25/17, 2:29 PM, in article rna0lchvvqbikk3h0...@4ax.com,
"Silver Slimer" <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 13:43:59 -0700 (PDT), Brad Wiggins
> <concerned...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> < snip retardation >
>
>>> You realize that we're on the same side, politically, right?
>>>

>> I'm not possibly on the same side a polack gay boy in Canada. Which part of
>> America First don't you understand, fucktard?
>>
>> MAGA
>
> I supported Donald Trump from the very beginning even though I
> couldn't vote for the man and watched every debate, every interview
> and ever speech to make sure that I could defend him in a society
> filled with Communist scum.

The Communists did not even have a candidate this time around (they rarely
do). But I am curious, given how much Trump contradicts himself, how you can
say you agree with his every changing positions. It is impossible to if you
think for yourself. You, of course, are a follower.

Here are just some of his well documented flip flops (which you will deny
because you insist fact checking shows a partisan agenda):

<http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/27/tracking-trumps
-policy-reversals-his-first-100-day/> OR <https://goo.gl/UfGlbb>

Here is another list, again well supported:

<http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/president-trumps-first-100-days/here-are-n
ew-policy-stances-donald-trump-has-taken-election-n684946> OR
<https://goo.gl/EH7wpT>

And another:

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/04/13/president-tr
ump-king-of-flip-flops-continued> OR <https://goo.gl/rDJhvt>

> You can insult me all you want, but if you're conservative, I have no
> qualms with you.

More sign of your inability to form a reasoned opinion... and your "us vs.
them" worldview.

Brad Wiggins

未讀,
2017年6月25日 晚上8:51:162017/6/25
收件者:
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 5:29:57 PM UTC-4, Silver Slimer wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 13:43:59 -0700 (PDT), Brad Wiggins
> <concerned...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> < snip retardation >
>
> >> You realize that we're on the same side, politically, right?
> >>

> >I'm not possibly on the same side a polack gay boy in Canada. Which part of America First don't you understand, fucktard?
> >
> >MAGA
>
> I supported Donald Trump from the very beginning even though I
> couldn't vote for the man and watched every debate, every interview
> and ever speech to make sure that I could defend him in a society
> filled with Communist scum.
>
> You can insult me all you want, but if you're conservative, I have no
> qualms with you.

So you don't understand anything about Trump's America I see. You're not welcome.

MAGA

Silver Slimer

未讀,
2017年6月25日 晚上8:54:332017/6/25
收件者:
On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 17:51:12 -0700 (PDT), Brad Wiggins
<concerned...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 5:29:57 PM UTC-4, Silver Slimer wrote:
>> On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 13:43:59 -0700 (PDT), Brad Wiggins
>> <concerned...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> < snip retardation >

>> >I'm not possibly on the same side a polack gay boy in Canada. Which part of America First don't you understand, fucktard?
>> >
>> >MAGA
>>
>> I supported Donald Trump from the very beginning even though I
>> couldn't vote for the man and watched every debate, every interview
>> and ever speech to make sure that I could defend him in a society
>> filled with Communist scum.
>>
>> You can insult me all you want, but if you're conservative, I have no
>> qualms with you.
>>

>So you don't understand anything about Trump's America I see. You're not welcome.
>
>MAGA

Actually, YOU don't understand. Trump's America means that if I wanted
to move there legally, I would be welcomed. I have no desire to go
into any country illegally and frankly, no American or German should
allow that.

Snit

未讀,
2017年6月25日 晚上10:12:532017/6/25
收件者:
On 6/25/17, 5:54 PM, in article uom0lcha0v0uv7ks2...@4ax.com,
"Silver Slimer" <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

>>> I supported Donald Trump from the very beginning even though I
>>> couldn't vote for the man and watched every debate, every interview
>>> and ever speech to make sure that I could defend him in a society
>>> filled with Communist scum.
>>>
>>> You can insult me all you want, but if you're conservative, I have no
>>> qualms with you.
>>>

>> So you don't understand anything about Trump's America I see. You're not
>> welcome.
>>
>> MAGA
>
> Actually, YOU don't understand. Trump's America means that if I wanted
> to move there legally, I would be welcomed. I have no desire to go
> into any country illegally and frankly, no American or German should
> allow that.

You would because of your religion... and you support his pushing of special
entitlements.

He shares much of the same bigotry as you do.

Brad Wiggins

未讀,
2017年6月25日 晚上11:23:122017/6/25
收件者:
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 8:54:33 PM UTC-4, Silver Slimer wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 17:51:12 -0700 (PDT), Brad Wiggins
> <concerned...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 5:29:57 PM UTC-4, Silver Slimer wrote:
> >> On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 13:43:59 -0700 (PDT), Brad Wiggins
> >> <concerned...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> < snip retardation >

> >> I supported Donald Trump from the very beginning even though I
> >> couldn't vote for the man and watched every debate, every interview
> >> and ever speech to make sure that I could defend him in a society
> >> filled with Communist scum.
> >>
> >> You can insult me all you want, but if you're conservative, I have no
> >> qualms with you.
> >>

> >So you don't understand anything about Trump's America I see. You're not welcome.
> >
> >MAGA
>
> Actually, YOU don't understand.

Sure thing queer. The guy who actually voted for Trump doesn't understand.

> Trump's America means that if I wanted
> to move there legally, I would be welcomed. I have no desire to go
> into any country illegally and frankly, no American or German should
> allow that.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/gop-senators-to-introduce-bill-to-reduce-legal-immigration/

And that's just the beginning. America First is America first. Guess you have to stay in Canada where the government will pay to treat your polack AIDS.

MAGA

Silver Slimer

未讀,
2017年6月26日 上午8:41:142017/6/26
收件者:
On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 20:23:10 -0700 (PDT), Brad Wiggins
<concerned...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 8:54:33 PM UTC-4, Silver Slimer wrote:
>> On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 17:51:12 -0700 (PDT), Brad Wiggins
>> <concerned...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >So you don't understand anything about Trump's America I see. You're not welcome.
>> >
>> >MAGA
>>
>> Actually, YOU don't understand.
>
>Sure thing queer. The guy who actually voted for Trump doesn't understand.

I never said that _every_ Trump voter was intelligent. You're the
exception, apparently.

>> Trump's America means that if I wanted
>> to move there legally, I would be welcomed. I have no desire to go
>> into any country illegally and frankly, no American or German should
>> allow that.
>>

>http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/gop-senators-to-introduce-bill-to-reduce-legal-immigration/
>
>And that's just the beginning. America First is America first. Guess you have to stay in Canada where the government will pay to treat your polack AIDS.
>
>MAGA

I WANT to see America become great again. Despite the fact that it
seems as though it has no effect on Canada or the rest of the world,
Trump's presidency will renew feelings of nationalism within every
country and especially make conservatism more appealing as a result of
the fact that people will _finally_ see that conservatives (not
necessarily Republicans) are the ones who get things done and that
liberals are the ones who come up with excuses as to why things aren't
improving. It will restore the Conservative Party to power in Canada,
awaken a desire to get rid of all Muslims in Britain and France and
hopefully revert Europe to its greatness. If things go well, it will
also initiate a series of new Crusades to eliminate the Muslim threat
once and for all.

Detroit used to be the centre of the automobile world. Now, after
around 56 years of liberal voting, it is a cesspool where the average
home costs about $5,700 and unemployment is shockingly high. Detroit
is what liberals are going to turn every other great nation into.

Snit

未讀,
2017年6月26日 下午1:39:422017/6/26
收件者:
On 6/26/17, 5:41 AM, in article 7vv1lcla47sf0oela...@4ax.com,
"Silver Slimer" <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

>> http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/gop-senators-to-introduce-bill-to-reduce-le
>> gal-immigration/
>>
>> And that's just the beginning. America First is America first. Guess you have
>> to stay in Canada where the government will pay to treat your polack AIDS.
>>
>> MAGA
>
> I WANT to see America become great again.

Again? When do you think it was? Pick an era. Maybe when there was slavery?
When blacks could not vote? When women could not? When only white land
owners were guaranteed a vote?

The phrase has no meaning.

> Despite the fact that it seems as though it has no effect on Canada or the
> rest of the world, Trump's presidency will renew feelings of nationalism
> within every country and especially make conservatism more appealing as a
> result of the fact that people will _finally_ see that conservatives (not
> necessarily Republicans) are the ones who get things done and that liberals
> are the ones who come up with excuses as to why things aren't improving.

What do you think Trump is "getting done" other than attacking everyone who
is not a millionaire?

> It will restore the Conservative Party to power in Canada, awaken a desire to
> get rid of all Muslims in Britain and France and hopefully revert Europe to
> its greatness.

Ah, you admit he is inciting violence and bigotry. Um, OK. But how is that a
good thing?

> If things go well, it will also initiate a series of new
> Crusades to eliminate the Muslim threat once and for all.

Yeah... even more inciting of violence and bigotry. Wow.

> Detroit used to be the centre of the automobile world. Now, after around 56
> years of liberal voting, it is a cesspool where the average home costs about
> $5,700 and unemployment is shockingly high. Detroit is what liberals are going
> to turn every other great nation into.

Obama helps save the US automotive industry, going AGAINST what
conservatives wanted.

Jeff-Relf.Me

未讀,
2017年7月5日 上午9:50:372017/7/5
收件者:
What makes you ( DFS ) think "Feeb" ( Fabian ) takes drugs ?

Why do _you post so much, is it coffee ?

John Gohde

未讀,
2017年7月5日 上午10:04:502017/7/5
收件者:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 4:39:17 PM UTC-4, John Gohde wrote:
> Carrie Fisher had cocaine, heroin in her system, autopsy report reveals
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/06/19/carrie-fisher-had-cocaine-heroin-in-her-system-autopsy-report-reveals.html
>
> Carrie Fisher's autopsy report shows the actress had cocaine, heroin and ecstasy in her system prior to her death.
>
> Isn't it funny how these poor actors can never deal with reality without taking on illegal drugs.
>
> Frankly, she should have done 10-years in the slammer for being in possession of the illegal drugs found in her system. What some people wont do in order to avoid being ordinary and doing hard time.

Was it really a secret?

Outside of Star Wars, Carrie Fisher stunk at acting.

She was a one trick pony.

DFS

未讀,
2017年7月5日 上午10:17:162017/7/5
收件者:
On 7/5/2017 10:04 AM, John Gohde wrote:

> Outside of Star Wars, Carrie Fisher stunk at acting.
>
> She was a one trick pony.

Outside of drinking, you stink at everything, GodHesAPrick.

John Gohde

未讀,
2017年7月5日 下午2:01:272017/7/5
收件者: