org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: vmcid: SUN minor code: 201 completed: No

TP

Sep 17, 2002, 10:20:50 PM9/17/02
I have this application running on Tomcat under jdk 1.4.1 and the
exact same configuration runs in my office on 3 different computers
under os390, win2k and linux, so I know that the application is not
right.

But when I tried to run the same application at home (using the same
zipped file that I used to install on the other machines) it does not
run.

any ideas? My guess is that at home i dont have a static IP address
whereas at work I do.

An expanded error text is

org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: vmcid: SUN minor code: 201 completed:
No
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.ConnectionTable.getConnection(Connecti
onTable.java:173)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.ConnectionTable.getConnection(Connecti
onTable.java:65)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.GIOPImpl.getConnection(GIOPImpl.java:6
7)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.ClientDelegate.createRequest(ClientDe
legate.java:644)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.ClientDelegate.createRequest(ClientDe
legate.java:586)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.ClientDelegate.request(ClientDelegate
.java:878)
at org.omg.CORBA.portable.ObjectImpl._request(ObjectImpl.java:431)

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

TP.