Java client,C++ server && omniORB3

1 view

Asko Maatta

Apr 29, 2002, 7:35:24 AM4/29/02
Hello!

I have simple helloworld server running and attached to NameServer. I use
omniORB version 3.0.4. On different computers my C++ clients work fine but
I can't get Java-clients work properly. I get following error message:
/****************************************************************************
java -classpath . HelloClient -ORBInitialPort 11223 -ORBInitialHost localhost
ERROR : org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextPackage.NotFound:
IDL:omg.org/CosNaming/NamingContext/NotFound:1.0
org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextPackage.NotFound:
IDL:omg.org/CosNaming/NamingContext/NotFound:1.0
at
org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextPackage.NotFoundHelper.read(NotFoundHelper.java:72)
at
org.omg.CosNaming._NamingContextExtStub.resolve(_NamingContextExtStub.java:402)
at HelloClient.main(HelloClient.java:49)
What does that mean and what can I do about it?

Thankful of any advice or hint,

--
Asko Kalervo Maatta
asko....@ee.oulu.fi