Problem with starting the gatekeeper (Visigenic)

1 view

Hubert Nelke

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98

to run an applet with an c++server-process i think i must start the
gatekeeper !
My systemenvironment is Windows NT 4.0 Workst., Vivigenic 3.1, jdk 1.1!

I want to start the applet and the c++-serverprocess on the same local
machine.
I create a web on my local machine with FP98 and Peer-Webserver !
The classes and the html-file are in the same directory.

When i start the gatekeeper (gatekeeper.bat) over a cmd-window in the
website-directory (webserver) i get the following message:
--------------------------------------
E:\InetPub\wwwroot\pms>gatekeeper
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: getClassContext
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getLoader(ResourceBundle.java:320)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:311)
at
java.text.DateFormatSymbols.initializeData(DateFormatSymbols.java:340
)
at java.text.DateFormatSymbols.<init>(DateFormatSymbols.java:107)
at java.text.SimpleDateFormat.<init>(SimpleDateFormat.java:210)
at java.util.Date.toString(Date.java:754)
at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:1290)
at java.lang.StringBuffer.append(StringBuffer.java:315)
at
com.visigenic.vbroker.gatekeeper.GateKeeper.main(GateKeeper.java:197)

E:\InetPub\wwwroot\pms>
... i don't find any hint in the Visigenic-Gatekeeper-documentation !

Please help...
thanks in advance
Hubert Nelke
E-Mail: hne...@bws.s-web.de