use domain name in aliases and mailertable both (RTCyrus2)

Sergey

Sep 4, 2017, 9:16:46 PM9/4/17
Hello.

I use RTCyrus2 patches (thanx for anfi@) and I need to create some aliases

mailertable:
example.com mrs_cyrus_mailertable:error:5.1.1:550 User unknown or mailbox full

when I attempt to add

na...@example.com: na...@example.com,na...@example.com

to aliases I get error:

/etc/mail/aliases: line 12: na...@example.com... User unknown or mailbox full

Is there a way to solve this or should I use something else ?

--
Regards, Sergey.

Sergey

Sep 4, 2017, 9:19:09 PM9/4/17
Sergey wrote:

> /etc/mail/aliases: line 12: na...@example.com... User unknown or mailbox full

sorry, two liles:

/etc/mail/aliases: line 12: na...@example.com... User unknown or mailbox full
/etc/mail/aliases: line 12: na...@example.com... cannot alias non-local names

--
Regards, Sergey.

Sergey

Sep 5, 2017, 5:31:53 AM9/5/17
Sergey wrote:

> mailertable:
> example.com  mrs_cyrus_mailertable:error:5.1.1:550 User unknown or mailbox full
>
> when I attempt to add
>
> na...@example.com: na...@example.com,na...@example.com
>
> to aliases I get error:

I found workaround.

file virtuserdomains (VIRTUSER_DOMAIN_FILE(`/etc/mail/virtuserdomains')):
example.com

file virtusertable (FEATURE(`virtusertable',`hash -o /etc/mail/virtusertable')):
na...@example.com na...@mail.example.com

mail.example.com is a server's hostname

file aliases:
name: na...@example.com,na...@example.com

--
Regards, Sergey

Andrzej Adam Filip

Sep 5, 2017, 3:03:09 PM9/5/17
You can take a look at smarttable. It changes behavior during aliases
database initialization [ when ${opMode} is equal "i" ].

--
[Andrew] Andrzej A. Filip - https://www.linkedin.com/in/andfil