DKIM added on a smarthost

Steve

Apr 11, 2015, 11:31:09 PM4/11/15
Hi Folks,

I've set up a smarthost to simplify mail delivery. SPF is working fine. However, if I send a mail *from* the smarthost, Gmail is delighted with the DKIM record, however, if I use it as a smart host and send it from here, gmail fails it.

In both cases, the port25.com verifier validates the DKIM header.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong, or pointers as to where I'm going wrong will be gratefully received.

Cheers,

Steve

Hans Mayer

Apr 18, 2015, 3:53:26 AM4/18/15
hi Steve

and what is reported from the other verifier ?

altn.com
blackops.org
dk.elandsys.com
exhalus.net