Howto enable SRS?

已查看 980 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Rainer Sokoll

未读,
2013年8月27日 11:13:202013/8/27
收件人
Hi,

for the last hours, I've googled over and over - without luck. I want to
enable SRS rewriting of all outgoing mails, but I cannot figure out how
to achieve that.
Any help is appreciated.
sendmail 8.14.7, built from source.

Thank you,

Rainer

Carl Byington

未读,
2013年8月27日 11:23:472013/8/27
收件人

Rainer Sokoll

未读,
2013年8月28日 02:16:462013/8/28
收件人
On 2013-08-27, Carl Byington <ca...@five-ten-sg.com> wrote:

>> for the last hours, I've googled over and over - without luck. I want to
>> enable SRS rewriting of all outgoing mails, but I cannot figure out how
>> to achieve that.
>
> google for 'srs milter'. There is one on github.

Hm, the only one I found is https://github.com/emsearcy/srs-milter -
with little to no documentation.
Seems it requires libsrs2 and libspf2. But even after installing both
and modifying srs-milter's source to point it to the right header files,
the milter won't compile.
Unfortunately, I am by no means a C guru :-/
I will try to contact the developer to get help.

Rainer
已删除帖子

Rainer Sokoll

未读,
2013年9月2日 17:22:012013/9/2
收件人
On 2013-08-28, D. Stussy <spam+ne...@bde-arc.ampr.org> wrote:

> One does NOT need a milter. It can be done with rule sets, a patch, and two
> Perl external scripts:

With all respect: your solution (which is working, I am sure) is far
beyond my skills.
I do not want to patch sendmail's sources. I feel like a hero once I got
sendmail compiled from the official tarball ;-)

[...]

> SRS-encode program:
> #!/usr/bin/perl
> # Sendmail "program" map script to rewrite envelope-from
> # address to SRS0 address. Called from macro EnvFromSMTP.
> # For details: http://srs-socketmap.info/sendmailsrs.htm

Which is dead, BTW.

Anyway, with the author's help, I've got
https://github.com/emsearcy/srs-milter compiled, now I need to
understand all the options ;-)

Rainer
已删除帖子

philipp...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年5月18日 01:30:152016/5/18
收件人
On Tuesday, 27 August 2013 22:13:20 UTC+7, Rainer Sokoll wrote:
> for the last hours, I've googled over and over - without luck. I want to
> enable SRS rewriting of all outgoing mails, but I cannot figure out how
> to achieve that.

I have the same problem and cannot believe that there is no way of simply enabling/including SRS in Sendmail. I don't have the time neither to play around with source code.

philipp...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年5月18日 01:37:302016/5/18
收件人