How to hook schleuder into Sendmail

Facteur stagiaire

Mar 24, 2017, 6:04:41 AM3/24/17
Bonjour,

What is the translation of

schleuder unix - n n - - pipe flags=DRhu
user=schleuder argv=/path/to/bin/schleuder work ${recipient}

from postfix to sendmail ?

Scheulder is a gpg-enabled mailing list manager with resending-
capabilities.
Documentation of schleuder : https://schleuder.nadir.org/docs/#hook-into-
mail-transport-agent

Thx a lot.

https://0xacab.org/schleuder/schleuder/issues/175

Claus Aßmann

Mar 25, 2017, 10:09:12 PM3/25/17
Facteur stagiaire wrote:

> What is the translation of

> schleuder unix - n n - - pipe flags=DRhu
> user=schleuder argv=/path/to/bin/schleuder work ${recipient}

> from postfix to sendmail ?

postfix:

! The pipe(8) daemon processes requests from the Postfix queue manager to
! deliver messages to external commands.

check the rest of the man page for flags and compare it with
doc/op/op.* (and cf/README):

5.4. M -- Define Mailer

Programs and interfaces to mailers are defined in
this line. The format is:

Mname, {field=value}*

where name is the name of the mailer (used internally
only) and the "field=name" pairs define attributes of
the mailer. Fields are:

Path The pathname of the mailer
Flags Special flags for this mailer

You probably want to look at the procmail mailer (see
cf/README).

--
Note: please read the netiquette before posting. I will almost never
reply to top-postings which include a full copy of the previous

Facteur stagiaire

May 10, 2017, 9:02:39 AM5/10/17
Le Sun, 26 Mar 2017 03:06:14 +0000, Claus Aßmann a écrit :

> Facteur stagiaire wrote:
>> What is the translation of
>> schleuder unix - n n - - pipe flags=DRhu
>> user=schleuder argv=/path/to/bin/schleuder work ${recipient}
>> from postfix to sendmail ?
>
> 5.4. M -- Define Mailer
> Programs and interfaces to mailers are defined in
> this line. The format is:
>
> Mname, {field=value}*

Thx but finally, I do otherwise:
- I add in /etc/aliases :
securelist: "|sudo -u schleuder /usr/bin/schleuder secur...@toto.fr"
securelist-request: [...]
- And in /etc/sudoers with visudo :
mail ALL = (schleuder) NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/schleuder

And it's works.

Do I need to use smrsh ? Or sudoers is sufficiently secure ?