Managment Sendmail

steve76

Mar 5, 2018, 10:40:45 AM3/5/18

Today, I am using Webmin for managing Sendmail.... but into the
Sendmail , you have some sub folders like :
* Sendmail options
* Networks ports
* Local domains

Apparently there is no way to say, for instance, that you allow user1
to access Network ports but not Sendmail Options..

Any ideas on how todo with Webmin ? Usermin ? or whatever ....?
is there another interface for that ?

Thanks and regards,

Grant Taylor

Mar 5, 2018, 8:29:33 PM3/5/18
On 03/05/2018 08:40 AM, steve76 wrote:
> Apparently there is no way to say, for instance,  that you allow user1
> to access Network ports but not Sendmail Options..

This seems like it's more of a Webmin (et al) topic than Sendmail specific.

That being said, I suspect that you can leverage something like
IPTables's owner match support to filter what ports Sendmail can access
on Linux.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die

steve76

Mar 7, 2018, 1:51:56 AM3/7/18
Yes, you're right. This is more a Webmin topic, but I just asked, just
in case somebody had such restrictions on place..
Thanks