sasl auth

edgarpe...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2017, 6:51:52 PM8/5/17
I was thinking about giving sqlite a try with sasl auth. I'm not entirely sure how to implement it though and I don't want to break anything too badly. From my research thus far I believe I need to edit /usr/local/lib/sasl2/Sendmail.conf as follows:

pwcheck_method: auxprop

The cyrus docs here https://www.cyrusimap.org/sasl/sasl/options.html#sql-plugin have a lot of information, however they don't tell me where to specify this information. Does it go in the sasl2/Sendmail.conf?

thanks in advance