Mail server after power outage trying to deliver locally instead of forwarding to internal server.

trol...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2017, 12:54:48 PM1/27/17
We have an old openbsd 5 mail server running fine for years, after a power outage and reboot all incoming mail is rejected as unknown user as it is trying to deliver locally instead of passing to our internal server.

Nothing changed in any configuration, sendmail.cf and all are fine even tried a backup copy ... same problem.

Ideas ?