Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

Sendmail Crashing

9 просмотров

Nobobdy

не прочитано,
10 апр. 2016 г., 12:11:4310.04.2016
Hey Folks,

Two of the email servers in different locations and domains I manage are
having an issue with Sendmail crashing and having to be restarted. It
seems to be random and it can be days or weeks between the crashes.
They are both small Poweredge servers , T110II's I think, and running
CentOS. One has CentOS 6.5 and one has 6.7. They are configured nearly
the same except of course different domains. The 6.5 machine is on
Comcast and the 6.7 machine has been on Verizon and now migrated to
Frontier due to the recent purchase by Frontier of Verizon accounts in TX.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Robert A. Ober

Claus Aßmann

не прочитано,
11 апр. 2016 г., 09:45:0311.04.2016
Nobobdy wrote:

> Two of the email servers in different locations and domains I manage are
> having an issue with Sendmail crashing and having to be restarted. It

Logs?
Core dumps?

Did you check that the libraries against which sendmail was compiled
have the same version as those against which it is (dynamically?)
linked?

--
Note: please read the netiquette before posting. I will almost never
reply to top-postings which include a full copy of the previous