Multi line replies...

Grant Taylor

Dec 2, 2017, 1:22:56 AM12/2/17
Is it possible to send multi-line replies when rejecting a message? I.e.

550-This
550-is
550-a
550-multiline
550 reply.

Yes, I'm aware that some things will have problems with multi-line
replies. But that's part of why I want to do it.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die

Claus Aßmann

Dec 2, 2017, 6:03:00 AM12/2/17
Grant Taylor wrote:
> Is it possible to send multi-line replies when rejecting a message? I.e.

A milter can do it: smfi_setmlreply().

--
Note: please read the netiquette before posting. I will almost never
reply to top-postings which include a full copy of the previous