Error sending message, child exited 127 (Exec error.) problem

thia...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2005, 10:47:34 AM6/1/05
i installed qmail following Lifewithqmail with the qmail 1.05 source.i
also installed POP3 .all were fine and the four services were
running.But when i tried to send mail by mutt it shows
"Error sending message, child exited 127 (Exec error.) problem"

the default mutt version came is mutt 1.4.i upgraded it to
mutt-1.4.2-0_10.rh9.at.But i am getting still the same error.

can anyone solve this?

Thanks,
Thiagu.M

Igorx Ivanov

Jun 1, 2005, 10:52:07 AM6/1/05
thia...@gmail.com <thia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When i tried to send mail by mutt it shows

>> Error sending message, child exited 127 (Exec error.)

What
:set ?sendmail
said in Mutt?

Does executable name listed by Mutt exist?

--
Reporter: "What would you do if you found a million dollars?"
Yogi Berra: "If the guy was poor, I would give it back."

Alan Connor

Jun 1, 2005, 11:19:21 AM6/1/05
On comp.mail.mutt, in
<1117637254.5...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,