"Requested entry not found (11004)" error message

Pitt Crandlemire

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

I'm getting the followeing error message when trying to check mail using Eudora
Pro 2.2 (32)

"Requested entry not found (11004)"

I've been using 2.2 (32) for some time and this is the first time I've seen
this. I have ported all my apps to a new machine (Micron P90 with Win95,
Trumpet Winsock 32 2.95 beta 7). Any idea what's wrong?

Thanks for any help.

-Pitt
pi...@syncon.com

Dick Smith

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

pi...@syncon.com (Pitt Crandlemire) wrote:
>I'm getting the followeing error message when trying to check mail using Eudora
>Pro 2.2 (32)
>"Requested entry not found (11004)"
>I've been using 2.2 (32) for some time and this is the first time I've seen
>this. I have ported all my apps to a new machine (Micron P90 with Win95,
>Trumpet Winsock 32 2.95 beta 7). Any idea what's wrong?
"Error getting network address for "............". Cause: requested
entry
not found (11004)"

CAREFULLY check the Configuration settings. Something is entered
incorrectly. That is what the "entry" refers to. Pay close attention
to the use of "." and "@"!

Dick Smith, Mesa AZ - but it's a dry heat
Win95, Eud 1.5.4, Netsc 2.02