Unable to create Makefile using configure (building extension)

dter...@xrite.com

Nov 9, 2011, 5:13:11 PM11/9/11
I'm creating an extension for the first time and configure fails with
the following error:
configure: error: cannot find install-sh or install.sh in tclconfig ./
tclconfig

I am able to successfully build Tcl from it source but I don't see an
install-sh or install.sh file in either the source area (C:/tcl_src)
or the binary area that I downloaded from ActiveState (C:/Tcl). Where
should I look for install.sh or install-sh?
Thanks,
-dean

Fandom

Nov 9, 2011, 7:50:23 PM11/9/11

At the cvs respostery at Sourceforge there is a directory called
tclconfig with everything you need, copy it kn the root directory of
your extension code.

Andres

dter...@xrite.com

Nov 9, 2011, 10:03:06 PM11/9/11
Thank you Andres. I'll add it to my sampleextension folder.
-dean

Don Porter

Nov 10, 2011, 11:56:45 AM11/10/11
You should fetch development snapshots of tclconfig/TEA from its new
fossil home @ core.tcl.tk now:

http://core.tcl.tk/tclconfig/

--
| Don Porter Applied and Computational Mathematics Division |
| donald...@nist.gov Information Technology Laboratory |